Paradise

The Forgotten

 

I gulped when I heard it. My- teddies?My imaginations? If they are my imaginations, then why are they here? Why are they alive? "Maybe you couldn't recognize us since we are 'teddies' before."the guy smiled, took a step closer toward me. "I'm Sunggyu, your beloved teddy."the guy who kept talking smirked.

 

"That one is MyungSoo, Seungyeol, Hoya, Woo Hyun, Sungjong and Dong Woo."he introduced his other friends one by one. I stared at them and started to tremble. This is the first time, having your imaginations to become real. This is just freaking me out!

 

"Should we proceed to your next clue, Yujin?"the guy named Sunggyu asked. I step aback and gulped. Should we?

 

Before I could reply, he took my hand and quickly flew toward somewhere. I shut my eyes tightly, hoping to not watched all of us flew far away from the ground. A few minutes passed when I felt we landed. I opened my eyes cowardly and then my eyes widened when I saw my school.

 

It was a school where I used to study before my family adopted me. Students were rushing toward the school building and there was this teenage girl who caught my eyes. I blinked my eyes in confusion when I realize that the teenage girl was me. I was 13 at that time.

 

The other me was walking alone, tighten her grip onto her bag and walked slowly as if didn't even bother peoples who were passing by. But then, she stopped when there was a few girls stood in front of her. "Well, well. Look who's here?"a tall girl smirked at her.

 

She looked up and frowned but then sigh in defeated as if she was feeling tired with those girls. "Don't you feel ashamed? This school is just for those who are rich. Why are you still studying here?"another girl spat, slightly pushed her shoulder with her index finger.

 

The other me bit her lip as if trying to hold the tears from flowing. "You didn't even have any parents. And I heard that- you are the one who killed them."the tall girl covered and laughed with the others. I saw the other me was clenching her fist tightly, her eyes full of anger.

 

"I didn't killed them! They died in an accident!"she yelled frustratedly. The girls urked their eyebrow."Really? Criminals doesn't really admit their crime."the tall girl shook her head and slightly shrugged her shoulders. I realize that she couldn't take it anymore.

 

She gritted her teeth, lifting both of her hands up and pulled the bullies' hair. They started to fight, pulling each other's hair. But, three versus one, of course the other me's going to lose. The girls kicked her, slapped and punched her. The only thing that the other me could do was resisting the pain.

 

I don't know why, but my heart ache when I saw the scene. How pity I am? Didn't even have any strength to fight the bullies. Am I really like this before? Am I really living like this?

 

The girls left, leaving the other me alone on the ground. Curling her body as she tried to resist the pain. Tears escaped from her eyes as she bit her bruise lips.

 

Suddenly, everything went dark once again. I blinked my eyes in surprise. "Next clue."Woo Hyun suddenly blurted and then a few peoples walked toward me. They walked passed by me as if I'm a ghost. I, who was startled turned back my head to watch where are they going.

 

It looks like a few peoples were gathering in a place. My heart started to thump really hard as I walked toward the place. It seems like the teachers' office. I squished myself into the crowd and peeked through the window, just to see the other me with the three bullies.

 

The teacher was talking something to the four of them. Suddenly, one by one extended their hands and a big and long ruler crashed onto their hands, caused all of them to winced and bit their lower lips. Wait! Why did the other me had to get punished too?!

 

 

They are the one who bullied me, not me! That teacher is being unfair!

 

I saw the four of them went out from the office and the students quickly splattered away when they saw the teachers were throwing them a death glare. I saw the bullies gritted their teeth at the other me. "You'll pay for this."the tall girl quickly pushed her away as they walked passed by her.

 

The other me bit her lower lip as tears flowed silently. She quickly wiped it and walked away.

 

Then, everything went dark once again. "Next clue."Sunggyu said and then I saw a big mansion in front of me. I knew whose mansion does this belongs to. It belongs to my family. My brothers. "Should we go in?"MyungSoo beamed. They nodded and quickly pulled me into the house.

 

It was same, the same house when my first day in there. I walked along the corridor with them but then, I saw myself. Walking happily through the corridor and approached the room where my family used to hang out.

 

The situation was same. This is when I heard their conversation. This is when I knew that they are going to sell me. "Are you guys sure we are going to sell her?"I heard Eli said as he looked at the others worriedly. They looked down onto the floor, remain silent as none of them spoke.

 

"What will she feels if she knows that we are going to sell her?"Kibum blurted. "Promise is a promise. We already signed the contract. If we don't sell her, our territory will be taken away."Soo Hyun quickly interrupted. They turned their gaze at him and sighed in unison.

 

"Yujin was like a sister to me."Kevin sighed as he screwed his arm, leaning his back body against the wall. "Yeah, she's a good kid. I don't think that we really need to sell her."Aj agreed, reassuring the others to not sell me. "Guys,"Alexander cut him off. "We've made a promise and we can't break it. What if those guys take away our territory? We don't have anything else except that place. How can we find money to earn our living?"he continued.

 

They bit their lower lip. My heart beat started to get faster as I tried to hold my anger. "See that, Yujin?"Sunggyu suddenly whispered to me. Everything went dark once again as I turned my face at him.

 

"You doesn't mean anything in that world."he continued. I frowned when I heard it. "What do you mean?"I asked, feeling anxiety at the same time. He took a step closer and smiled. "No one appreciate you. No one cares for you. No one loves you. Even your family wanted to sell you. What's the point of living in that world?"he continued.

 

I gulped, looking down on my feet. He's right. I am nothing in that world. No one even cares for me. If there is, it was only a lie. I am a loner. Forever a loner. "Why don't you come with us, Yujin."he extended his hand.

 

I looked up at him and tilted my head in confusion. "Come- with you guys?"I asked back and gulped. He slightly nodded and smiled. "Let's join us in our place. You can be with us because- we belongs to you and you- belongs to us."he smirked. "We can live happily together there and you- will experience love because no one will love you- except us."he smiled reassuringly.

 

I blinked my eyes in confusion. I remain silent as I tried to think the best. Should I come with them?

 

"But,"I started. "To where?"

 

Sunggyu smiled as he glanced at his other friends. Slowly, he brought his face closer toward me and placed it at the right side of my face. I felt his cold breath under my skin and shivered a bit.

 

"To Paradise."