Sweet Moments - Again?

The Forgotten

 

"Ne-Neverland?"I asked back as I blinked my eyes in confusion. They looked at me in unison as if didn't know whether I'm really asking or not. "Neverland. Didn't you know?"Kevin asked back and leaned his body closer toward me. I shook my head and slightly gulped. How should I know?

 

"Of course she didn't know. She's from the different world."Soo Hyun blurted as he pushed Kevin aside, giving himself a space so he could walked toward me. What are they talking about? Different world?

 

"What-what is Neverland?"I asked again and gulped. They remain silent for a while which I assumed that they were thinking about something. "Neverland,"Kibum started as he turned back his gaze toward me. "Is a place where time will stop.Simply said that you can stay forever young."he beamed and smiled.

 

I frowned when I heard it. Now, it's getting more confusing. How can there be a place where we can stay forever young?

 

"You don't believe us?"Hoon interrupted. I flashed a look at him and suddenly, their conversation before started to play in my mind again. How can I believe them? They might be lying to me just like how they did a few hours ago, I guess.

 

"How can I believe you guys?"I asked back. They blinked their eyes in confusion and quickly frowned. "You guys- might be lying."I gulped as I clenched my fist tightly. They looked at each other and a worried expressions appeared on their faces. What does that mean?

 

I heard them sighed in unison and saw a feet stood in front of me. I looked up and saw Kiseop. "You must have a bad memories in your world, don't you? Poor Yujin."he ruffled my hair and smiled weakly. My breathe skipped when I heard it. It was the same Kiseop. The same brother who will always make me felt comfortable whenever I felt down or sad.

 

Why are they so same? Their appearances, their voices, everything. And the most important is- their other sides, that loves me, cares for me just like their younger sister.

 

Are they really- my family?

 

----

 

"Yujin, sit here!"Aj squealed as he patted the seat beside him. I nodded and feeling awkward at the same time as I walked toward him. The way he's acting right now is really similar to the way he was acting when my first day at their house. I sat beside him in a circle with the others.

 

We surrounded the campfire that Dong Ho put a few minutes ago."So, anyone want to eat?"Alexander blurted as he looked at us. "I'll go pick up some fruits."Kibum lifted his hand. "I'll catch some fishes."Soo Hyun stood up as he pulled Kibum with him."Do you want to follow us?"Kibum asked and smiled at me.

 

I blinked my eyes for a while and remain silent. Should I go with them? "O-okay."I beamed and was about to stand up when I felt someone grabbed my hand. I turned my gaze toward my hand and saw- Aj was preventing me from going. "You need to stay with me."he pouted.

 

I blinked my eyes in surprise when I heard it. It's same. The situation is same.

 

Why?

 

"Aj, just let her be with us. You can be with her next time."Soo Hyun sighed as he shook his head. "I don't want. I'm her bodyguard."Aj whined and started to fake a tear. My eyes widened. Bodyguard? That's what Aj assumed when I was with my family before.

 

 

What is going on here? If they are not the same person, then why does everyone of them acted the same?

 

"Let go of her, Aj. At least, let us teach her on how to get some food when she's here."Kibum pulled away my hand from Aj's grip and chuckled. "It's not that she's going to leave us. She's our family anyway."Alexander agreed and smiled. I turned my gaze at him and gulped.

 

Still,

 

Same.

 

"Let's go, Yujin-ah."Kibum beamed and quickly dragged me with Soo Hyun toward a place which I didn't know. We walked through the dark forest since there wasn't any moon nor stars. I looked up at the sky and frowned. Since I've been here, the only thing that came out from the sky are snows.

 

I looked at Kibum who was making a path for us. "Can I- ask something?"I suddenly asked and gulped. "Sure."Soo Hyun smiled. I bit my lower lip and took a deep breathe. "Why are there no stars normoon?"Iurked my eyebrow. Both of them looked at me and quickly shrugged their shoulders.

 

"We don't know. Since the first day we are here, moon nor the stars didn't appeared at all."Soo Hyun sighed. I remain silent but then slightly nodded. Does their world really don't have stars nor the moon? "We are here!"I heard Kibum squealed. I turned my gaze toward him and saw a beautiful waterfall in front of us.

 

I gasped and was feeling amazed on how pretty the waterfall is. I've never been in such a place.

 

"Let's go and catch some fish."Soo Hyun smiled and took my hand before he pulled me toward the river. The water flows nonstop from the waterfall as we were busy trying to catch some fish. Kibum went to pick some fruits at the forest.

 

I and Soo Hyun bent down to catch some fishes together. Suddenly, I saw a medium sized fish swam toward me. I smiled alone and get ready to catch it. When it arrive in front of me, I quickly jumped toward it but unluckily, the fish swam away. And I'm all drenched.

 

Soo Hyun cracked up when he saw it, caused me to blush. "Stop laughing!"I pouted angrily. "Sorry. You look hillarious."he cracked up. I angrily splashed the water toward him and make him stop laughing. "Yah! That's not fair!"he pouted and evilly splashed the water back toward me.

 

I chuckled but then, something hit my head.

 

This kind of moments, I think, I've experienced it before.

 

But, where- and when?