Happy Moments

The Forgotten

 

We entered a shopping mall, a big big shopping mall. I've never been at this place before since I've been living in an orphan house and seriously, kids and teens were not allowed to go out after school. I hopped happily with Kiseopoppa, who was holding my hand. "Let's buy some clothes for you, Yujin-ah."Kiseopoppa giggled.

 

I nodded excitedly and followed him but then stopped when I felt someone grabbed my hand. I looked at my arm and then looked up, just to see Ajoppa was the one who held my hand. He looked serious.

 

"Yujin can't go with you."he blurted and gazed at Kiseopoppa as if he's feeling annoyed. I tilted my head in confusion when I heard it. Why can't I go with Kiseopoppa? Ajoppa slowly took my hand, helping it escaped from Kiseopoppa's grip. "She's coming with me."Ajoppa stuck out his tongue and quickly pulled me away. I blinked my eyes in confusion as I followed him to somewhere.

 

But then, someone stood in front of us, caused both of us to stop. "You're not allowed to go with her. I'm the one who should be with her."Kibumoppa blurted and pouted. "No way! She's coming with me. I'm her bodyguard."Ajoppa quickly held my shoulders and hid me behind him.

 

"Since when did you become her bodyguard, Aj?"Kibumoppaurked his eyebrow as his hands were placed onto his waist. "Since her first step into our house."Ajoppa stuck out his tongue. He moved backward as if trying to run away from Kibumoppa.

 

Kibumoppa leaned closer toward us but then, he stopped when a figure appeared in front of him. "Why are you guys being such a kid?"Soo Hyun oppa gritted his teeth as he peeked toward us and Kibumoppa. "But I want to be with Yujin."Kibumoppa whined, caused me to slightly chuckled. "Everyone can be with Yujin."Alexander oppa interrupted.

 

"It's not that she's going to leave us. We are family anyway."he continued and smiled.

 

"Let's take turns. Aj will be the one to be with her first. And then Kibum follow by Kiseop, Hoon, Dong Ho, Kevin, Soo Hyun, Eli and me."he suggested. The others looked at him and remain silent for a while. "Why should you be the last?"Ajoppa asked and pouted. "Because I'm the one who suggested it."Alexanderoppa replied as he smiled mischiveously.

 

"How much time does we have to be with her?"Soo Hyun interrupted, urking his eyebrow in confusion. "One hour is enough."Alexander shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "Not enough for me."Eli interrupted. We looked at him but then Aj, Kiseop and Kibum agreed to him.

 

"Guys,"Alexander blurted and slightly shook his head. "If she spends more than 9 hours with us, she'll get exhausted. Don't you guys think about her?"he continued and frowned. The others remain silent and sigh in defeated. "Okay."they murmured.

 

A warm smile appeared on my lips. I am really lucky to have a family like them. They are the best family I've ever had!

 

----

 

Aj and I strolled through the shops as our eyes wandered around it. It was a shop for girls' wears actually. Aj wanted to buy me some clothes. "Pick what you want. I'll buy it."Aj giggled. I nodded and quickly searched for some clothes that caught my eyes. I flashed a look toward the corner site and saw a white mini dress hung on the wall.

 

"Oppa,"I started as I patted his shoulder, motioning him to look at me. He turned his face and urked his eyebrows. "Can I have that?"I chuckled as I pointed my index finger toward the dress. He looked at it and smiled. "Sure! Anything for my princess!"he squealed and quickly approached a young woman who was on duty to take down the mini dress so I could try it.

 

The young woman took the dress down and handed it to me before I can try it at the changing room. "I'll wait here."Aj giggled as he waved. I nodded and quickly changed the dress. After finish changing, I stared at myself in the mirror. This dress, it suits me well!

 

Feeling excited, I hopped out off the room and elegantly spinned my body toward Aj. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. "My princess is so cute!"he squealed. I slightly shrugged my shoulders and grinned.

 

After paying for the dress, we headed out off the shop and went to somewhere. "Do you have any place that you want to go, Yujin-ah?"Aj started as his eyes wandered around the mall, trying to search for some interesting places, I guess. I slightly shrugged my shoulders, signaling that I don't have any idea.

 

Aj heaved a sigh and checked his watch on his wrist. "30 minutes left."he pouted and showed me a pair of puppy eyes. I chuckled. I shouldn't let him down. "Oppa, let's go there."I suggested as I pointed my finger toward a blue shop. He tilted his head toward it and smiled.

 

"Okay."he squealed, grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

 

----

 

I sat on the bench, watching as the peoples walked passed by. I checked my watch once again, waiting for Kibum. Where is he?

 

Suddenly, I felt a pair of warm hands covered my eyes. I jerked backward and smiled alone. "Kibumoppa."I beamed and chuckled. I felt his hands slowly loosen and he appeared in front of me in a twinkle of an eye. "How did you know?"he pouted, crouching on the bench.

 

"Because you're next after Ajoppa?"I chuckled and cupped my mouth. He gave me a shock look. "How come I didn't think of that?"hescracthed his cheek. "Anyway, let's have some feast!"Kibum squealed and quickly pulled me, dragging me toward a simple yet nice restaurant. "Oppa, didn't we ate a few hours ago?"I asked him, urking my eyebrow.

 

He tilted his head toward me and smiled. "That happened a few hours ago. And we are eating for now. Besides, my stomach is groaning."he pouted. I chuckled and cupped my mouth. "Okay then. Let's have something to help your stomach."I giggled.

 

We both walked toward the counter and observed the menu at the top. "What do you want to have?"he suddenly asked, showing his bright eyes toward me. "Just ice-cream. What about you?"I asked back. He turned back his face toward the menu and smiled. "I want that muffins!"he squealed as his index finger pointed toward a picture of muffins.

 

"Give us three muffins and an ice-cream. Vanilla flavour, please?"he ordered to the girl in front of us. The girl nodded and quickly walked away to prepare our orders.

 

After having our yummy foods, I waved at Kibum as he needed to leave since it's Kiseop's turn. A few minutes passed and then, he appeared. Kiseop hopped toward me and giggled. "Where do you want to go, Yujin-ah?"he smiled. I tapped my chin for a while and pouted.

 

"I don't have any idea."I shook my head disappointedly. Kiseop pouted and ruffled my hair. "Aigoo, it's okay. Let's go to the arcade."he suggested. I looked up at him and smiled. "Okay!"I beamed before we walked toward the arcade at the second floor. There aren't many peoples there. Just a few teenagers who were busy playing some games.

 

I guess this is better since I'm not really used in crowded places.

 

We played some games there and enjoyed the fun together.

 

 

 

The next turn after Hoon is Dong Ho. I've never talked to him before since the first time I stepped my feet onto the house. It seems like he was trying to avoid me. I wonder why. Did he dislike me? Am I a burden to him since he's young to take care of an adopted sister.

 

I heaved a sigh, knowing that he's going to be late. It had been 15 minutes now and he still didn't show up. Did he thought of not having fun with me? Aish, what am I thinking about?

 

"Sorry for the long wait."I heard a voice and tilted my head toward the owner, just to see him. Shin Dong Ho. He shrugged his shoulders and acted innocent as if he didn't do anything wrong. "I-It's okay."I replied awkwardly. "Let's go!"he said and walked away. "T-To where?"I asked again and tilted my head curiously.

 

"To the theme park."he smiled and extended his hand. I blinked my eyes as if was feeling shock. The first time I saw him smile. That's good. I reached out my hand before he grabbed it and pulled me out off the mall.