Clues

The Forgotten

 

I took a step backward automatically when I saw the unknown guy was getting closer and closer. His smirk really freaked me out. I swallowed a mouthful of my saliva, seeing him extended his pale hands toward me. "Come here, Yujin."he softly spoke. I don't know why but- I have a feeling that this guy might be dangerous. "Who-who are-you?"I asked and started to tremble.

 

He stopped for a while, looking straight into my eyes and then smirked once again. "I am,"he started. "Your imaginations."he smiled evilly. My breathe skipped when I heard it. My- imaginations? What did he meant?

 

"Come to me Yujin. We'll bring you to a special place."he extended his hand and smiled reassuringly. I gulped, glanced at his other friends who were waiting patiently as they stared at me continuosly. There's something- behind their eyes. Something that told me that they are not just like other normal guys. Who are they?

 

"Ho-how can-I believe-you?"I asked again and gulped. The guy in front me glanced at his friends and slightly nodded. Then, he turned back his gaze toward me and smiled. "We can help you. Find your 'clue'."he stated, walking closer toward me. I blinked my eyes for a while.

 

He said that he and his friend will help me find my clue. Is it true? Are they really going to help me?

 

Unconciously, I reached out my hand and placed it onto his hand. Once our skin touched, I could felt that his hand was really cold. I shivered a bit and gulped when I felt a soft yet warm thing touched my hand. I looked up, just to see the guy had just warmed up my hand by kissing it. My face turned into a deep red when he looked at me straight at my eyes.

 

"Please join us."he softly spoke and smiled. Slowly, I nodded before he pulled me toward his other friends. Both of us stopped in front of them and they kept staring at me nonstop which made me felt uncomfortable. "We should go now."the guy who took my hand commanded. His friends nodded in unison.

 

"Close your eyes, Yujin."he said as he turned his gaze at me. I blinked my eyes in confusion but then, my eyes widened when I felt that- I was flying in the air. I saw the unknown guys were flying too, attached their hands with each other. My breathe skipped as I looked down.

 

We were like hundreds metre from the ground!

 

I bit my lower lip and quickly shut my eyes, hoping that we will stop. This is way too scary!

 

A few minutes passed, and I felt something beneath my feet. Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw that all of us had landed. "We are here."the guy who was holding my hands from the beginning beamed. I looked at him and then turned my gaze toward his attention.

 

 

At that time, my eyes widened when I saw- the orphanage. The place where I used to live before my family adopted me. What are we doing here? Why am I at the orphanage?

 

"Let's start finding your clue, Yujin."the guy smiled. I blinked my eyes in confusion but then, he quickly took my hand, dragging me toward the front door. I remain silent as my heart started to thump really hard. "Let's see what you can get here."he continued.

 

We stood still in front of the front door, waiting for nothing. A few minutes passed but still, nothing happened. "What can I get here?"I asked, feeling frustrated and impatient at the same time. The guy looked at me and smiled. "Just wait."hecoed. Then, the door suddenly opened.

 

My eyes widened when I saw 'mother', the one who had took care of me when I was in the orphanage. "Mo-Mother?"I asked, but it looks like she didn't hear me. Instead, she walked passed by me and headed toward the lawn. I blinked my eyes in surprise and turned back my head, just to see that she was walking toward a car.

 

A black car. Why did I felt that I've seen this car before?

 

The car stopped in front of her, and two doors opened. There was a guy with a little girl. Wait!

 

That little girl is me!

 

"How are you, Miss?"the guy from the car asked and smiled. Mother replied him with a smiled and turned her gaze toward the little me. "Is this the girl?"she asked and smiled, ruffling my hair. The guy nodded, walked toward the car boots and took out my luggages.

 

He then pulled the luggages in front of me and quickly bent down to my level. "From now on, you'll stay here, Yujin-ah. Make good memories in here, okay."the guy smiled and pinched my nose. The little me pouted and slowly nodded. He smiled, stood up and turned his gaze toward Mother.

 

"I'll leave her here. Hope that you won't talk about her parents in front of her or else she'll get sad."the guy adviced before bowed. He then hopped into his car and drove it toward the big road, leaving the little me and Mother.

 

Mother looked at me and smiled. "Let's go now, Yujin-ah."she smiled reassuringly before holding my hand and walked into the orphanage.

 

Then, everything's gone. I blinked my eyes in surpise when I didn't see anything except the unknown guys and the dark. "What happen?"I blurted and started to panic. I felt someone holds my hand and realize it was him. "Time for the next clue."he smiled.

 

In a twinkle of an eye, we were in the orphanage. I saw the other kids were chasing with each other, playing and having fun. And then, there was the little me again. Sitting at the corner of the room, playing with my teddies alone. No one is approaching me.

 

I was alone. All alone.

 

"I'll name you Sunggyu."the little me suddenly said as she looked at the brown teddy. I blinked my eyes in confusion as I get nearer toward her. "You are Sungjong and you are Hoya."the little me said again as she pointed toward the blue and the white teddy.

 

"You are Seungyeol, Woo Hyun, Dong Woo and MyungSoo."she continued as she pointed toward the other teddies. I frowned. What does the little me was doing?

 

"From now on, you guys are my friend. Only you guys."the little me said again and quickly hugged the seven teddies. Suddenly, tears flowed on her cheek, hugging and sobbing at the teddies. "I only have you guys."she sobbed. I gulped. Was this- really me?

 

"Remember it now?"the guy who held my hand blurted. I looked back at him and gulped. "Who-who are- you guys?"I asked and started to feel worried.

 

They looked at each other and sighed. "We've told you."he started. "We are your imaginations."he continued.

 

"Or should we say that,"he smiled.

 

"We are your 'teddies'."