New Family

The Forgotten

 

I pulled my luggage and stopped in front of a huge house that stood still arrogantly in front of me. I gulped, slipping my hand into my pocket and took out a piece of small white paper. I stared at the handwriting and observed it carefully. "Is this the house?"I asked to no one. I swallowed a mouthful of my saliva and fixed my shirt. "I can do this."I thought and exhaled the carbon dioxide.

 

Slowly, I pulled my luggage and entered a big brown wooden door which is obviously luxurious and thick. I hopped in, peeked through right and left but why don't I see anyone? I tapped my chin continuosly but then, I heard a creak sound from behind. I turned my face and saw the door was automatically closed.

 

Wow! That scared me.

 

I grabbed my luggage and strolled through the long corridor which will lead me to somewhere I don't know. Why is it so quiet here? Is there anyone who lives here? Or maybe I'm being in a wrong house. I heaved a sigh when I didn't see anyone. Maybe, just maybe I'm really in the wrong house.

 

I turned back my body and was about to walk away when suddenly I heard a loud squealed along with whistles. My eyes widened. I turned back my body and saw- 9 gorgeous young boys squealed with enjoyment. Confettis and flowers flew in the air. I blinked my eyes in disbelief. Who are they?

 

"Welcome to U-KISS's mansion!"they screeched and clapped their hands. U-KISS mansion? Is this their house? A tall boy with a blonde hair who really has a nice body approached me as he extended his hand.

 

"Mind to join us, princess?"he chuckled. I blinked my eyes for a few times as I stared at his hand. I don't know why but my instinct told me that I need to grab his hand.

 

Slowly, I lifted my hand and put it onto his hand before he pulled me toward the others. I saw a few guys who smiled mischiveously when they saw me and some of them were a little awkward. Well, I'm feeling awkward too.

 

"Don't you guys think you guys should introduce yourselves?"the blonde guy beamed as he urked his eyebrow.

 

"Sorry! Hey there, Yujin. I'm Lee Kiseop."a guy who have a short dark hair smiled and waved as he introduced himself. I smiled back.

 

"Annyeong, I'm SooHyun."another guy who looked really mature bowed.

 

"I'm Alexander!"a short brown hair guy screeched, caused me to step aback. I chuckled at his own childishness.

 

"I'm Kim Jaeseop. You can call me Aj."a tall guy waved.

 

"I'm Kim Kibum."a cute yet chubby guy grinned.

 

"I-I'm Hoon."another muscular guy slightly waved. He then turned down to look onto his feet. I wonder if he felt really awkward.

 

"Annyeong, Yujin. I'm Kevin!"a skinny guy who looked a little feminine chuckled as he waved.

 

"I'm Shin Dong Ho."a cute guy with a bowl hair shrugged his shoulders as he looked away. That's a little mean, I guess.

 

"And the last, I'm Kim Eli."the guy who was holding my hand from the beginning smiled and grinned. I nodded at him before I turned to look at the others.

 

"I'm Choi Yujin. Nice to meet you."I squealed and bowed. "Welcome to the family, Yujin!"they screeched.

 

----

 

I packed out my stuffs and arranged them in the closet. My room was pretty big and it was decorated nicely with some pinks and blue color which is my favorite. After packing all my stuffs, I headed toward the soft and big bed at the middle. I sat on it, feeling amazed as I wandered my eyes around my new room.

 

I didn't know guys know how to decorate a room too. A big white closet was placed near the window while pink with white stripes curtains were hang on every windows. I flashed a look toward my side table and saw two blue side table lamp on it, along with some pictures frames that were empty.

 

Unconciously, I smiled alone. It seems like my new family really knows everything that I like.

 

Suddenly, I heard someone knocked the door. "Come in."I beamed and waited. Soo Hyun oppa slowly peeked in and smiled at me as I smiled back at him. He entered my room. "Mind if I sit?"he asked. "Of course."I replied and patted my bed, signalling him to sit beside me.

 

Slowly, he sat and sigh in relief. "Do you like your room?"he asked again as his eyebrow urked. I nodded in excitement. "I super like it!"I squealed and chuckled. "Good to know that."he beamed. "Lunch is ready. Let's eat."hecoed as his hand grabbed my free hand. I nodded and followed him heading out toward the dining area.

 

There was a big and wide antique table at the middle of the dining area. I gasped at how luxurious that thing was. "Come on."Soo Hyun oppa said and motioning me to walk toward the others who were getting ready for lunch. I nodded and approached them. "Sit here, Yujin!"Ajoppa squealed as he pulled out a chair beside him, asking me to sit beside him.

 

I slightly shrugged my shoulders and walked toward him, sat beside him and stared at the others. "Can we eat now?"DongHooppa asked. His bright eyes obviously showed that he's extremely hungry. "We need to ask Yujin first."Kiseopoppa pouted but then smiled when he flashed a look at me. "Can we eat, Yujin?"he asked and giggled.

 

I awkwardly smiled at him and slightly nodded. "Yayy!"the others squealed and soon, foods filled their plates. I chuckled when I saw their childishness. "Have some of this."Kibumoppa volunteered handing me a bowl of kimchi. I giggled and stuck out my chopstick to take some of it. Then, I shove them into my mouth and giggled.

 

"Delicious!"I squealed in happiness. "Really? I'm the one who cook that."Kibumoppa interrupted, feeling excited at the same time. "Yah! I'm the one who cook that too!"Alexanderoppa whined as he pouted. Kibumoppa gave him an annoyed look. "You only help me taste it. Not cook it."he blurted.

 

Alexander oppa bit his lower lip, signalling that he's angry with Kibum. "If I didn't taste it, you won't know if your cooks are tasty or not."he stuck out his tongue and quickly looked away, shoving his foods into his mouth angrily.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Good job, Xanderhyung."Kibumoppa murmured and happily drank his water. I guess he must felt the victory for making Alexander oppa angry. That's not good.

 

"Yujin-ah, do you want to go somewhere after this?"Kevinoppa suddenly asked, caused me to look at him in confusion.

 

"I don't know. Why?"I asked him back.

 

"Well, we have a place to go after this. Do you want to join us?"