Chapter 9

No way in hell

" Baek do you think my parents will hunt me down if I don't go to the wedding and leave the country." 

Baekhyun gave kyungsoo a weird look. 

" Soo what's the problem now? I know you like him so you should be happy your getting married to him." 

" I know but what if he doesn't like me back." 

" Soo he acts like a possessive boyfriend everytime me and chanyeol or any body else get to close to you. Also the way he looks and smiles at you it's pretty obvious he likes you." 

Kyungsoo sigh before putting on his black tie and then putting on his white blazer. 

" Kyungsoo honey it's time to go." 

Kyungsoo mom told him, he nodded his head and got out the room with baekhyun behind him. Before leaving the house kyungsoo mom whispered into kyungsoo ear " Enjoy yourself in your honeymoon." 

" MOM." Kyungsoo face was red it looked like he was going to explode any minute. Kyungsoo mom got inside the car laughing. Once he got inside the car with baekhyun his dad drove off to the church. 

Kyungsoo felt his stomach do turns and his heart beat got louder and faster the closer they got. Kyungsoo was worried about how his marriage would turn out like. Even though he liked jongin he wasn't so sure how the older felt about him, he also didn't want for jongin to cheat on a him with a girl because he won't be able to argue with him simply because it was an arranged marriage. 

" Dont worry kyungsoo everything would be alright." Baekhyun gave him a small smile and a quick hug before getting out the car. Kyungsoo was so deep in though he didn't even notice they were already there. Once inside the church his parents went first and sat down and he stayed at the very back with the doors infront of him. Kyungsoo hands were shaking with the flowers in his hand he took deep breathes before the music started playing and his 2 cousins opened the door for him. He walked down the aisle with everyone eyes on him but the only person he notice was jongin and the way he was smiling at him. He felt like they were the only ones in the church.

♡ 

" Do you Do Kyungsoo take Kim Jongin as your beloved husband." 

" I do." 

" Do you Kim Jongin take Do Kyungsoo as your beloved husband." 

Jongin smiled at kyungsoo 

" I do." 

" I pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the husband." 

Jongin leaned in and kissed kyungsoo with all the people in the background cheering them. 

They both pulled away

" Kyungsoo even though this was an arranged marriage I fell in love with you." 

" I fell in love with you to." 

Jongin kissed kyungsoo before leaving the church with everyone behind them. 

After everyone congratulated them everyone went to the after party. 

Kyungsoo and jongin were dancing and sometimes kyungsoo would dance with baekhyun but jongin would pull him away and stand next to him with a firm grip around his waist. 

After cutting the cake jongin couldn't take it anymore and left the party with kyungsoo.