Chapter 16

No way in hell

Kyungsoo was dead tired. He had spent all of his afternoon in a bubble tea shop, then a mall, and then a restaurant and between hongbin and sehun they took all of his energy. His head just hurt from thinking about all the noise those two made. 

Slipping off his shoes kyungsoo went to the kitchen to heat up his food since he barely ate because of those two. "Where were you?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes he didn't want to get another headache but knowing jongin he knows he is gonna get it. "I was meeting up with some friends." 

"Yeah and you left here at 2 and look it's 9 already." Jongin was standing infront of kyungsoo with his arms crossed, hair wet, and with a pout. How bad kyungsoo wanted to kiss that pout away but he quickly dismissed those thoughts. 

The beeping sound of the microwave made kyungsoo turn around, getting his food then serving himself a cup of soda. 

"Don't ignore me Soo." The said boy sighed while making his way to the couch. All he wanted was to eat in peace while watching t.v but clearly that wasn't going to happen. 

"Kyungsoo!" The older turned to look at him "Can you let me eat!" 

"After you tell where you were." The younger spoke more calmly but kyungsoo could still sense anger in his voice. 

"I was at the mall." 

"But you don't have any shopping bags." 

"Because I didn't buy anything." 

"Stop lying!"

"Im not." Jongin glared at him, the other just turned around taking the first bite of his spaghetti. Kyungsoo had to fight back a moan when he took the first bite because that spaghetti tasted heavenly. 

"I will see you upstairs." 

"Im not sleeping with you." Jongin eyebrows furrowed and his lips narrowed but the older just continued eating while watching some show. 

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not...Im going to sleep in the guest room." 

"Oh really, in what bed." Kyungsoo mentally rolled his eyes. He forgot that their parents didn't buy a bed in the guest room because they weren't going to visit them right away. 

"Then I would just sleep on the couch." 

"The couch is good for your height but you can't even make one move because you would end up on the floor," jongin sighed, rubbing his forehead "So please just sleep with me today and tomorrow I could get you a bed." 

"Okay," Kyungsoo got up staring at the other dead in the eye "But I hope you do get right away...Not others before getting it." And with that he walked to the kitchen while the other walked upstairs with his head down. 

"How come you're home so late? I thought you were just gonna go get some bubble tea." Sehun pecked the petite male lips. "Yeah but I made two friends and we spent the whole afternoon together."

"Next time tell me okay." 

"Yes baby I will," Sehun took luhan's leading him into their bedroom changing to his pajamas.

"So my friend kyungsoo Im going to help him get back at his husband." 

"How?"

"Im not sure yet." 

Luhan nodded turning his head away, 'What if he falls inlove with this kyungsoo?' 

"You know I would only love you so don't think anything bad." Luhan nodded, cuddling closer to sehun. 

☆ 

Kyungsoo didn't want to admit but hanging out with hongbin and sehun was the best thing. The sadness he felt disappeared when he was with them but returned when he entered his home. 

But it wasn't as bad as before. 

He opened the door quietly getting his pajamas and changing to them, before slipping into bed.