Chapter 2

No way in hell

Kyungsoo pov: 

The closer we got to that restaurant the more I wanted to open the car door and roll out. 

I can't believe my dumb parents arranged my marriage. 

What if my husband abuses me?

What if my husband isn't gays?

What if he is ug-

" Kyungsoo we're here." I stepped out of the car and slammed the door shut.

I didn't want to be here. 

God just take me away, so I don't have to deal with this dumb . 

" Put a better face young man." Once again I rolled my eyes at my dad.

How can I put a smile on my face when I want to drop dead. 

Once we were inside the waiter took us to a room. 

Once I got inside my eyes landed on a boy my age with tan skin, brown hair, he is cute.

" Hi you must be kyungsoo." I nodded my head and shook the man's hand.

After we said our hellos the air grew tense around us.

" Kyungsoo this is my son jongin." I smiled politely and shook his hand but he didn't smile back at me he just glared at me. Which I gladly returned.

" Now I know you boys are young but we want to combine our companies together and we can only do that if someone from each family married each other. So we decided to get you to married and we also want you married in 2 months." 

2 months that lady is ing crazy. I don't want to be married. I havent even been in a ing relationship and I'm already getting married. I looked over to jongin I knew he wanted to say something but held back.

" Your gonna start organizing your wedding and jongin will buy the engagement ring. So that's all now we are going to leave so you to can start getting to know each other." 

Before I even had the chance to say anything my parents were already out the room. 

" um so how are you?" 

" Listen here, I don't know you and I don't wish to know you. I could be with my girlfriend but instead I'm stuck here with you. With a ing boy." 

Oh he is straight.

" And do you think I want to be here. No the I don't so don't ing come complaining to me. Bye." 

I got up and left. I didn't want to be there, I wanted to be dead.