Chapter 6

No way in hell

Kyungsoo pov:

hate my mother.

I'm currently walking to jongin house because we are going to buy our wedding suits. I honestly dont want to go like what if I walk in and he is with his girlfriend? I dont want to see that. But my mom literally forced me out of the house. 

I was a little scared to go to jongin house, well ever since he yanked my hair because I practically told him his girlfriend doesn't like him only his money, I'm scared of him. 

Finally I reached jongin house, with shaking fingers I knocked on his door. I stepped back a little and waited and waited. Nobody answer the door 

' Maybe no one is home.' 

I knocked 2 more times on the door and waited for someone to open the door but no one did. Finally giving up I was turning around when jongin finally opened the door.

" What do you want?" 

Covering my nose once I smelled alcohol on him making me get a bit nauseous. 

" My mom wants us to go buy our suits for our wedding." 

Jongin sigh with annoyance, rolling his eyes but still let me inside.

" Wait here." 

He went inside his bathroom while I just waited on his bed. While I was waiting I was playing a game in phone. 

" I'm ready. Let's go." I nodded my phone and put my phone away. 

Once we got inside the car, it was an intense air around us. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be ho-

" So what color suit you're gonna buy?" 

" I'm gonna buy white. And you?" 

" Black." 

" Look I'm sorry about this arranged marriage. You should be getting married to your girlfriend not me."

" She's not my girlfriend." 

" But didn't I tell you to chase after her." 

His eyes got watery but quickly calmed down

" Dont worry about it." 

" Okay." 

We went to 3 stores in total. Jongin got his suit the problem is just me. I have tried on like 50 different and I dont like how they fitted me. They either fitted me to tight on my legs or arms. Jongin said that I looked fine with all of them but they felt to tight and I thought I was going to suffocate. We decided to check another store. I saw this really nice white suit with a black tie and a black handkerchief. I really liked it and it matches jongin suit since his is black. 

" I want that one jongin." 

" Okay." 

Jongin wasn't even interested in what I bought, he probably wanted to be with his girlfriend. 

" I'm sorry you can leave. You probably want to hang out with your girlfriend and I'm holding  you back." 

I turned around and continued to look for my size. I didn't know why but I felt like crying when I said that. But something inside me hoped that jongin broke up with her and that he stayed with me. 

Why am I thinking like this?

Did I finally fall for him hard? 

I flinched when I felt hands on my hips but relaxed when I saw that it was jongin. 

" I broke up with her. Now let's go buy your suit." 

I smiled at him and nodded my head.

" Thank you." 

 

God I'm ed. I can't believe I actually fell in love with Kim Jongin.