Chapter 19

No way in hell

“Then break up with him.”

Hongbin’s words kept repeating in Kyungsoo’s head. In all honesty he was confused. He wanted to be with Jongin but at the same time he didn’t want to be with him. Even after a month or so since that incident happened the pain still lingers inside of him. He wonders if he actually does love Jongin or did he just accepted him because of the circumstances they were in. Kyungsoo had to admit Jongin was totally his type but he never really got to know him. “The love that I have for him...is it just because of his looks?” Kyungsoo kept repeating that question. His head started to pound because of all this thinking he is doing. Hongbin is right, if he doesn’t want to give Jongin a chance then what’s the whole point of keeping this marriage. “Oh yeah the contract.” But still, he can go out with someone on the low. Either way it’s not Jongin actually truly loves him. It’s probably the same case for him. Probably the word “love” was thrown around to carelessly between the both of them. They probably only liked each other. Sighing for the uptenth time Kyungsoo changed to his pj’s and went to the guest room. Looking around once more should he really sleep in here or should he finally sleep with Jongin. To see where it takes him, to see if he can actually take him back. Looking one more time at the bedroom he closed the door and went to the others room. Crawling in the bed next to him with his back facing him. He snuggled a little closer before his eyes shut down.

Jongin was surprised to see Kyungsoo laying down with him that morning when he got up for work. He surely didn’t expect him to be there but he gained a tiny bit of hope that Kyungsoo would finally forgive him.  After kissing his forehead Jongin started getting ready for work. Before leaving he looked at Kyungsoo one last time also giving him a quick peck on the cheek one last time before leaving. It was a small move but it meant progress.

Stretching out his arms Jongin looked at the time “Damn its only 12.”

“Mr.Kim you have a visitor, should I let her in now or after your break?”

“You can bring her in.” Jongin was somewhat confused about who could it be but it was probably his mom wanting to go out to eat. But his face immediately changed when he saw Areum.

“What do you want?” He said through gritted teeth.

“Baby don’t talk to me like that. Im just here because I wanna know how it’s going with that hole of yours.”

“Get out.”

“Wha-“

“Get.Out.”

“Sheesh okay I’m leaving but one more thing, call me if it doesn’t work out with that so called husband of yours.” Quickly blowing Jongin a kiss before leaving.

Ring Ring

“Can I go eat lunch with you?”

Jongin was surprised but then a smiled spread across his face. Kyungsoo His Kyungsoo wanted to spend time with him.

“Of course baby.”

Kyungsoo felt his face heating up but quickly turned off his phone. He thought about it in the morning also. He decided that he should just give Jongin a chance. It’s true it was probably just a small little crush between them but he hopes that it will change into something bigger.