Chapter 17

No way in hell

"Kyungsoo do you want to go out today?" 

"Sorry already got plans." 

Jongin wanted to throw something. For the past month jongin would try to go on dates but he would always be to busy because he is gonna meet with some sehun guy and his cousin. 

"Then can I come to."

"No you're just gonna be a nauseous." Jongin simply nodded before going upstairs to their well now his room. He knew he ed up but he just didn't think kyungsoo would move on like that. 

Sometimes he wishes he can go back in time to change everything, but that would only happen in his dreams. 

At first jongin thought that his dates with sehun and hongbin were as friends but then came the going out on the weekends at 8, then 10, and then there were nights where kyungsoo didn't come home. Jongin so badly wanted to ask him where he was and who he was with but he knew he couldn't get mad because he cheated first. 

"I don't know hongbin I don't want to keep lying to jongin." 

"Oh come on he would never find out that you come with me instead of clubbing with sehun." 

"I know...but sometimes I speak to him so rudely I feel like apologising especially after he leaves looking like a kicked puppy." 

"Then say yes to one of his dates." Kyungsoo gave hongbin a face while the other just rolled his eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. You're the one here telling me you feel bad so at least start giving him a chance." 

"I know but I just feel like it's still too soon and he deserves to suffer more." 

"With that mindset of yours its only going to get you two a divorce." 

The smaller male stood shut before taking a shot of tequila. He knows that he needs to stop acting like that but he just can't bring himself to stop. 

"Where were you?" 

"At the club." Kyungsoo didn't even look at jongin because he knew the other would know he was lying. 

"Um...tomorrow if it's okay with you, can we go to the mall?" 

"Okay." Jongin had to stop himself from jumping and squealing but he just couldn't help it. After a month kyungsoo finally said yes to one of his dates. But even though that made him happy the thought of him going to the club didn't. Jongin just wanted to lock kyungsoo in his room so he never sees that sehun boy, but he couldn't do it. 

After washing up, the small male laid on his bed twisting and turning but still couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep. 

For the past month kyungsoo had been going on blind dates but none of them caught his attention and then one night he came home and jongin told him that he was his and no one was gonna change that but the smaller male told him to mind his own business. 

But after 3 weeks of non successful dates he just decided to hang out with hongbin in his house and sometimes sehun would come to and he would just drink but not to the point to get drunk. He didn't want to say unnecessary things. 

Kyungsoo knew that if he kept pushing jongin the only thing he would cause jongin to do is to divorce him. But he still felt sad and angry about what happened but he was mostly having those feelings because of what jongin had told him that same day. 

Kyungsoo just hopes that jongin makes him forget about those feelings. 

 

A/N 

Hello my loves, 

Im sorry for these past short chapters but I have been busy but I would try to update as soon as possible and I also started another fanfic its hunhan and it also includes cheating I hope you guys would go read it once I have written the chapter, the story is called Trust and Believe and I hope you would enjoy it even though its going to be depressed as hell.