Chapter 13

No way in hell

'I thought he loved me...'

'I thought I was finally good enough for him..'

'Why?' 

 

~Flashback~

 

Kyungsoo was crying his eyes out like never before. He managed to calm down after drinking 2 cups of water and chanting 'Jongin loves me.' like if his life depended on that. 

Quickly taking out his he called baekhyun.

After 3 rings he finally picked up 

" Kyungsoo what's wrong? Shouldn't you be enjoying your honeymoon." 

And that's when kyungsoo broke down again. It was there honeymoon but jongin still left instead of staying with him. He knew very well that Mr.Kim told him to at least take a month off, the other even agreed to it.... Only to return the next day to his job, maybe Areum was right.... Maybe he is just a hole. He suddenly fell in love with him and only gave out a few tiny hints that he could love him but he never really did show him that he actually loved him. 

 

kyungsoo was so lost in his world that he didn't hear baekhyun knocking on the door like he was ready to break it down. Quickly wiping his tears, with trembling legs he goes open the door. Only to have the air knocked out of his lungs because of the bone crushing hug baekhyun was giving him. 

kyungsoo slammed the door shut and returned the hug to baekhyun with the same force. 

 

" Soo it's alright. Jongin would never cheat on you." 

Maybe baekhyun was right but then yet it again this was an arranged marriage. 

Who knows what his parents told him behind closed doors. 

"I w-want to b-believe but I can't." kyungsoo hated that his voice cracked, that his legs would give up any second, that a simple girl could make him cry like he has already lost. 

" Kyungsoo listen to me, do you remember how long it took me and chanyeol to finally form a relationship." 

He nodded his head slowly.

" You know how much I suffered when we weren't going out and how much I doubted him when we first started our relationship... But despise all of that we have 3 years together." 

Kyungsoo just nodded.

" So please soo have some faith in jongin. I'm pretty sure he would never cheat on you." 

" You're right. I'm not gonna let some girl destroy me, thank you so much baek." 

" You don't have to thank me, I am your best friend." 

" I'm gonna go visit him." 

Baekhyun nodded and hugged him tight before leaving. 

kyungsoo wiped his tears. He has faith in jongin. 

~~~~

 

But that faith was long gone after what he just witnessed in his husband office. How could he be so naïve? 

Jongin doesn't like boys. So why would he think that jongin loves Him? 

kyungsoo recollected his thoughts, finally calming down. 

His heart dropped when he heard the door opening and closing. 

 

Taking deep breathes and closing his eyes, trying to calm down because he knew that whatever is going to happen wasn't going to be pretty.

 

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger. 

But don't worry you would soon know what's gonna go down. 

Thank you.