Chapter 11

No way in hell

Ms. Kim wished that her son fell in love with kyungsoo. She

prays and prays that her son would make kyungsoo happy and

vice versa, but the chances of that happening are very very low.

She knows that if that poor boy suffers it's all going to be her

fault for manipulating the D.O family but she can't see her child

going bankrupt because of his suppose girlfriend. 

Jongin has had a horrible past, which is why anyone that shows

him some type of love he would instantly do anything and

everything to keep them right by his side. 

Areum was the first girl he ever fell in love with. The girl had

straight dark brown hair, greenish eyes. The girl was indeed

beautiful but her personality wasn't. Ms.kim knew from the

moment she met her that she was just a plain gold digger.

Hearing the constant, "Buy me this" or "Buy me that" but she

knew that wasn't a good reason that would convince her son to

break up with her. 

"Buy me that gold necklace!" 

"Baby I don't have a lot of money for that necklace. It cost two thousand dollars and right now, I don't have that type of money." 

It wasn't that they didn't have any money. Oh no. They had plenty of money.

But she managed to convince jongin to stop buying that girl gifts or else she would cancel every one of his credit card.

"Buy it or I'm breaking up with you." 

Ms.kim had enough. 

In all honesty she thought it would take longer to convince Ms. D.o but the only thing she had to say was about combining both companies and both partners agreed. 

Convincing her husband wasn't that hard since he was also going to gain a lot of money. 

Even though it seems that they both love each other. No one knows what happens behind close doors. 

She remembers perfectly how one day kyungsoo came to her that jongin had yanked his hair because he said something bad about that areum girl.  

Ms.kim acted surprised because she knew very well why her son is so violent but nonetheless she still went to go confront jongin but she didn't expect to see her son, knocked out in the middle of his room with a bottle of whiskey in hand. 

Tears were threatening to fall that day as she closed the door. 

When Ms.kim was still married to her other husband. She lived a very hard life. He was an alcoholic. What started as a beer everyday ended up being bottles of liquor, empty, all around their house. 

At first they would just argue everyday but soon those arguments became violent. 

He would beat her everyday and sometimes jongin if he were to get in the way. Jongin grew up with that type of environment and no matter how calm this new environment is. 

Jongin resembles his dad. 

Ms.kim had enough and left her ex husband and soon after that she met Mr.kim. It took jongin some time to get used to her new husband but eventually he grew to him.  

Ms.kim was surprised when her husband told her that jongin would take over his company. 

She was very thankful to him because at least now she knows her son wouldn't starve to death or live in the street. 

But the only thing she hopes now is that jongin won't put kyungsoo through the same pain, they went through.