Chapter 14

No way in hell

Closing his eyes, taking deep small breathes, counting to ten.

 

'I can do this.' 

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes to stare at jongin. Who had his hair messed up because of the way Areum ran her fingers through his hair, his lips smudged with pink lipstick, his clothes kinda off wrinkly.... 

 

The sight was too much for kyungsoo. His eyes stung as a lump was forming in his throat making him unable to breathe properly. 

 

'Calm down kyungsoo... You can do this.' 

 

"Baby-" 

 

"Shut up jongin!" 

 

Jongin only inhaled deeply... 

 

"How could You? I thought you loved me. When that..." 

 

Jongin gave him a confused face.

He was done with trying to be nice, he had so much sadness in him and a hint anger that he couldn't even continue talking in the same gentle tone. 

 

"You know that girlfriend of yours came today in the morning telling me that she is your girlfriend and that I'm just a hole to you. You know how much I ing cried and kept chanting, jongin won't cheat on me. Baekhyun came over and comfort me and told me to trust you and I did." 

 

"But what do I find when I go over there, I find this girl kissing you and you kissing her back...." 

 

"Kyungsoo please she threw herself on me, I didn't want to kiss her." 

 

kyungsoo snapped.

 

"OH REALLY?"

 

Jongin only looked at the floor.

 

Even though kyungsoo had tears rolling down his face like waterfall and his breath was shaky, he wasn't sad, he was pissed.

 

"But it sure as hell didn't look like you were rejecting her." 

 

"Kyungsoo, you have to understand I love you but not like how I love Areum...Im sorry." 

 

kyungsoo walked closer to jongin, looked at him straight in the eye before slapping him across the face. 

 

Even though kyungsoo seemed like he didn't care that sentence alone made his heart hurt. He knew that jongin didn't love him like how he loves her but hearing it from his mouth really made him realize that all the kisses, the I love you's and the night they spend together were nothing but empty words and actions.

 

"So everything you said were lies....only wanted to get in my pants." 

 

"No-" 

 

"Well that's what you just practically told me, you didn't even say anything when I told you about her coming over here." 

 

"Baby I'm sorry, I won't do it again please forgive me. it's just that when she did all of that my emotions hit me and I kissed her back but I kicked her out after I heard the door slam. And I realized that what I was doing was wrong and I don't have any feelings for her. So please forgive me, I would do anything to make it up." 

 

"Oh wow jongin, so now every time she is going to undress and throw herself at you, you're going to kiss her back." 

 

"No." 

 

kyungsoo sighed, rubbing his head.

 

"I don't believe you." 

 

The tension in the room got worst than before it was suffocating.

 

"Kyungsoo I know my love for you isn't strong right now but I'm sure my love would increase." 

 

"Jongin if I had not gone to your office, don't you think you would have her bend over your desk ing her?!"

 

Jongin only looked at the floor.

 

"I'm sorry." 

 

"No don't be."

 

Kyungsoo took his wedding ring off and threw at jongin.

 

"You cheated on me, you probably don't even love me. I really trusted you jongin but I guess it's my fault for setting my expectations to high." 

 

"Jongin come to me when you finally realize who you love because I'm nobody second choice."

 

"Kyun-"

 

"I'm still going to live here so our parents don't suspect anything. In all honesty jongin it would have been better if you kept on rejecting me instead of giving me false hope." 

With that being said, he walked away leaving jongin behind.

'Its all my fault. I'm so stupid, how can I break kyungsoo heart when he showed him that you can't buy love with money, he helped him get over her but I still managed to up.'

Jongin had second thoughts about his feelings for kyungsoo since Areum is his first love but when he saw kyungsoo leave with tears running down his face, shaking slightly, looking so broken. He even went as far as to leave and curse Areum out just for him. Just for a boy that he only like 2 months ago, even though he has known Areum since high school. 

He slid down the wall with his hands in face crying, something he hasn't done since his father last beat him but this time his heart ached not his body. 

Jongin finally realized that he only loves kyungsoo and he was determined to get kyungsoo back.

kyungsoo knew that jongin would choose Areum because that is his first love.

 

After all this marriage was based of business not love. 

 

Kyungsoo felt broken, lonely. It was his fault for having to much hope in a marriage and person after all hope is never good enough. 

 

He knew it was wrong but he still wished that jongin would accept him and not Areum 

 

But the marriage they had wasn't based off on love, it was arranged and,

 

Arranged marriages are meant to be broken.

 

 

 

Jongin wiped his tears. Getting up before picking up the ring. He smiled put the ring in his pocket.

'Kyungsoo best believe im going to prove to you just how much I love you.' 

After all marriage works with love and that's something that they both have.