Chapter 9

Destiny's Way

Chapter 9

Confusion never ends

@Ninjacow- thanks but my co author is more pro than me

@Guilun_LOVE-here it is

@Joly-Thanks ;D

@Bubble-yeh, I’m abit mean to Calvin and Hebe ^^ just leaving them behind like that…lol

@Cupcakes10000- haha, you have good ideas though ;] Hebe and Aaron probs will be together, and then aaron realises his love and all, and stuff like that.

@=)-Guilun forever~~:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron sat down at the next bench he saw. He buried his face in his hands. Gui was running until she came up to a bench. There was a figure there but she didn’t care about that. She sat on the opposite side of Aaron and also buried her head in her hands. They were both so confused and felt like the world was messed up. Neither Aaron nor Gui knew they were sitting opposite each other, for they were too busy in their own little world, thinking their own little thoughts.

After a while of thinking, both Aaron and Gui got up. They both turned around and saw each other.

“GUI?” said Aaron, shocked.

“What on earth are you doing here?” he asked,

“Aaron? I might as well ask what you are doing here,” said Gui.

“Never mind lets walk back,” said Aaron.

They strolled back together silently, but Gui broke the ice this time instead of Aaron.

“I saw you,” said Gui.

“You saw me what?” asked Aaron.

“With Hebe.”

Aaron froze. Does this mean she knows the confession? Thought Aaron, who wished and prayed that she didn’t, but he didn’t really know why. It was like that feeling when Calvin had said he liked Gui.

“Yeh,” said Aaron.

As soon as they were back in ‘civilisation’, Gui and Aaron separated and went off their own ways.

Ella was somewhere over the rainbow and Gui couldn’t find her. So Gui went straight to Genie, for Genie seemed to be the only one she could talk to.

Gui resisted the urge to blurt everything out.

“Um Genie, what would you do if your best friend likes your other best friend?” asked Gui.

“What?” replied Genie, half confused.

“Don’t worry. Wait do worry. Wait there is a big worry,” muttered Gui.

Genie was full confused now. But she had an idea of what went on. She was a genius anyhow.

“Well my awesome personal advice is for you to just chill and then you will come up with a solution,” said Genie.

Gui herself didn’t exactly know what she was fretting over, but she was scared, scared that Aaron would be with Hebe. Aaron was the love of her life after all.

“Ok,” said Gui to Genie silently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron was walking around, chilling, and thinking. He still didn’t know what he should say to Hebe, and how to explain to Gui. Who is the one I actually like? Thought Aaron to himself.

Aaron looked at his watch. Ten minutes until the next class. Ten minutes before he sees Hebe.

Suddenly out of nowhere, like always, Calvin appeared.

“Aaron, I need to tell you another thing,” he said.

“Say it,” said Aaron, knowing it might be something about Gui.

“I…I can’t let go of Gui. I’ve really tried, but she just keeps appearing in my head. Can you like maybe…help me?” said Calvin.

“Help, how do I help?” asked Aaron, hoping that it wasn’t something about telling Gui to give him a chance. But it wasn’t Aaron’s lucky day.

“Since you are like one of her best friends, can you tell her to give me a chance, please?” begged Calvin.
Aaron was about to go crazy, but he kept everything inside him.

“But, you should go and beg her yourself,” said Aaron.

“I’ve tried. Dude please, I’m seriously going to go emo,” said Calvin.

Aaron ditched him and walked away without saying another word.

Then he turned back and walked back to Calvin.

“I’ll try bro,” he said, then walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten minutes was up, and Aaron went to his class. Hebe was with Gui and Ella and Genie.

Aaron avoided her eyesight and pretended nothing happened.

After their final lessons of the day, Aaron walked with Gui back home.

“Hey Gui, I’m moving to a new house in a month so I can’t walk with you back home,” said Aaron.

Gui’s heart sank, but she smiled.

“Doesn’t matter, we should enjoy our walks while we still have them then,” said Gui.

“Uh, Gui.”

“Yeh?”

“I think you should give Calvin a chance.”

“WHAT?” screamed Gui. She couldn’t believe her ears, Aaron was telling her to be with Calvin, and she would’ve thought that Aaron might have had the slightest feelings for her after all those years.

“Yeh I know, a bit weird, but Calvin is going to go emo so I had to help him,” said Aaron.

“A bit weird? Full weird? I can’t believe you would do this to me. You know me and Calvin have like no chance,” said Gui, like she was about to cry, which she probably was.

“What did I do? I’m just helping a friend so that he doesn’t get like depression or something. Chill Gui, what’s the big deal,” asked Aaron, but he knew what the big deal was. He knew that Gui still liked him.

“Whatever I am not going to be with Calvin and that’s final. He’s just not my type,” said Gui.

“Yeh, but maybe you really should give him a chance, I don’t see what’s so bad about him. He’s smart and muscly, anything a girl could want,” said Aaron.

“SHUT UP AARON YAN,” screamed Gui. She ran away.

When Gui got home, she ran into her room and stayed there.
He knows I like him, why is he doing this to me, thought Gui. Gui tried calming down. But she couldn’t.

Fine, if he wants me to be with Calvin, then so be it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 9 done.

Enjoy and comment ;]