Chapter 8

Destiny's Way

Chapter 8

Confession 2?

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating for so long. Winglin died. I forgot to reply to comments in the previous chapter ==”.

My co-author is going overseas so the updates will be slower but keep it up guys and keep reading and commenting.

These are the replies for the last chapter-

@Bubble-lol…I half feel sorry for calvin but guilun ftw

@Flippo-haha, thanks

@guilun_LOVE-We will :]

@Joly-Calvin might end up with Hebe…

@Cupcakes10000-haha…thank you…I don’t think I’m gonna make Calvin and Gui be together, but hebe and aaron might, but u know the ending ;D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genie saw what had happened. She continued cleaning he floor, wondering whether she should go up to Calvin or not. He had a miserable face, and Genie, being who she was, wanted to go and comfort him. She then decided against it, and pretended that she never saw anything.

Gui might tell me anyways so I needn’t worry about it, thought Genie.

Calvin stood up, paused, pushed his chair back, and then walked slowly out of the shop.

Genie sighed, and then went and served a customer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui was panting after running almost a mile, trying to get as far away as the bread shop as she could.

Gui couldn’t stop thinking about what Calvin had said, and those exact words kept replaying themselves in her head.

“I’ve got to get home and tell the others what happen,” said Gui to herself, then she hurried home.

As soon as she entered her apartment (she still lives in the same apartment), she ran to her room and grabbed her phone. She set a four-way conversation with Ella, Hebe and Genie. Genie was still at the bread shop so she couldn’t pick up, but Ella and Hebe did.

“OMG, you cannot believe what happened,” screamed Gui.

“Shush Gui, quieten down, what happened,” said Ella.

“Calvin.”

“Calvin happened?” said Hebe, half clueless.

“Yes, Calvin happened. HE CONFESSED TO ME!”

“About what,” inquired Ella.

“About love of course,” said Hebe.

“OMG, what did you say?” screamed Ella, all excited.

“Uh…I rejected him,” said Gui.

“WHAT! You rejected someone, wasn’t he sad then,” said Hebe.

“I didn’t see, I ran out of the store too quick to see,” said Gui.

“He has to be sad, who wouldn’t be?” said Ella.

“I guess. I feel guilty now…” said Gui.

They continued to rant on about what happened. Gui felt a little sad that she had made Calvin sad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So how did it go bro,” asked Aaron, the next day.

“She rejected me…I tried…” said Calvin gloomily.

Aaron felt a touch of relief, but he didn’t know why. He should have felt sorrow but he didn’t.

“It’s ok dude, there are many great girls out there,” said Aaron, trying to comfort Calvin

“Yeh…She said she was in love with someone else though. So this is the feeling of heartbreak,” stated Calvin.

She’s in love with someone, thought Aaron.

Aaron comforted Calvin a little, and then they walked off to classes.

All day long, Aaron only thought about what Calvin said. Gui liked someone else? Aaron tried to sweep those thoughts away, but they seemed to stick like glue.

Calvin was trying to run away from Gui, as it was awkward whenever they saw each other.

Jiro and Wu chun knew something was wrong with everyone, but no one told them what happened and they didn’t ask either.

Genie was still waiting for Gui to tell her what happened.

Gui was trying to be friendly to Calvin, but he seemed to always disappear.

Ella was still going crazy over the fact that Calvin had confessed.

Hebe was pretty much the only one that chilled but she was too busy planning something to say anything.

They were all pretty much stuck in the midst of confusion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After lessons, Gui decided she would go and look at the scenery of the university, as she never had really done so before. She strolled along the path when she saw something. She took a closer look and saw two people talking.

“What?” thought Gui in her head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The previous night, after Gui, Hebe and Ella stopped ranting on about Calvin’s confession, Hebe sat down and had a long thought.

Maybe I should too, Calvin had the guts to, even though he knew Gui liking him was a low chance. What should I say to him? I think he likes me. He might like me. I have to confess someday before he gets a girlfriend. He’s quite popular. I need to confess, thought Hebe all night long.

She started planning what she was going to say and where she was going to say it. It had to be perfect, thought Hebe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui gasped. Why were Hebe and Aaron here, in the middle of a walkway doing talking?

Gui wanted to interrupt, but instead, she eavesdropped on their conversation just like Genie did to Gui’s.

“It’s beautiful out here don’t you think,” said Aaron.

“Yeh…Isn’t that a bit too cheesy for a boy like you,” stated Hebe.

Aaron laughed.

“Maybe, so what are we doing out here anyways?” asked Aaron.

“Well you know how Calvin confessed to Gui…” said Hebe.

Gui heard her name and crept a little closer.

“Well, I just have something to say to you,” said Hebe quietly.

Aaron froze.

Don’t tell me it’s a confession, thought Aaron.

“I know what you are thinking, and yes it’s true. I do love you. I know I do. I’m pretty sure now. I’ve thought about it for ages and I know I am in love with you. Your gorgeous eyes gleam every time I see you, and that smile on your face makes me happy every day, and most of all, that awesome and funny personality of yours is what I love the most. You are smart, handsome and funny. You are the perfect guy to me. Please give me a chance. I know it’s weird for a girl to confess to a boy, but I have to finally blurt it out,” said Hebe.

Aaron was speechless. Gui was speechless.

Hebe continued.

“Calvin had the guts to confess so I should. I really love you Aaron, I would die for you. Please just give me a chance to prove myself. I know I am very repetitive but I’m just asking you to accept me, even if it’s just a month or a week or even a day,” said Hebe, finally finishing her confession.

Aaron stood there. He said nothing, and then he turned and ran away.

Gui’s jaw was literally dropping. Then she got up and crept away, running as fast as she could away from here. I hate this stupid feeling, thought Gui. It’s already happened two times, in two days…What is happening to this world? Thought Gui.

And the funny thing was that what had happened to Gui had happened to Aaron. Maybe it really was destiny…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok chapter 8 finished ^^

Aaron’s situation was like Gui’s…lol

Anyways keep reading and commenting :D