Chapter 11

Destiny's Way

Chapter 11

Ella and Chun

Thanks for commenting guys, it makes me happy :D

Anyways this chapter isn’t based around Guilun but yeah ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The month was over, and Aaron was moving away to his new house, which she supposed was a big house. Gui watched from her window as Aaron helped carry things from the apartment into the big truck.

“Gui Gui, do you want to go downstairs and say goodbye to that guy,” shouted Gui’s mum.

“No, I still see him at university,” replied Gui, but she did want to go down and say goodbye.

Gui kept staring at him, and he looked up at her apartment. He then looked away and Gui’s heart sank. Life with Calvin wasn’t that bad, except she knew that she wouldn’t be able to lie to Calvin forever. Hebe seemed more depressed these days, and Aaron was too smiley. The first year was almost up, and the Christmas holidays were coming soon. Everything seemed dull, even the weather, but some things got better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day before the holidays, Chun seemed full nervous and wasn’t talking much. He wouldn’t tell anyone what was going on, except for Gui.

“Gui Gui, can you like...uhh…like…” muttered Chun

“Yes?” asked Gui, curious.

“Can you like give this l-l-let-letter to E-Ella,” said Chun, finally saying what he needed to say.

Gui stared at him. It was a confession. She knew it. She had watched a million dramas before; it had to be a confession.

“Is it a?” asked Gui, interrupted by Chun.

“Yes it is,” blurted Chun.

“Really? Why don’t you just go to her yourself?” asked Gui.

“Will she like it better that way?” asked Chun

“I would think so,” replied Gui, smiling broadly now.

Chun gave the letter to Gui anyways, and he walked off. Why did he give it to me? Thought Gui. She put it in her jumper pocket and decided to keep it for now.

Ella was hanging around with Hebe and Genie, but they walked off when Chun approached Ella.

“Hey Chun, who so shaky?” asked Ella happily.

“Because its…uhh…cold,” said Chun.

“Anyways, even if it is freezing, I need to say something urgently,” stated Chun.

“Spill the beans man,” said Ella.

“So I was walking down the street the other day, and I approached a store. It had a bug cute bear. That bear could talk. So seeing I had a little money, I bought it. Then I went home holding a big bear in my hands, and people stared at me. I love soft toys, they’re cool. My room is full of them. So anyways, people stared at me. I didn’t care for i actually had the guts to carry a bear. So when I got home, there were family friends over. My parents were blushing and scolding me saying that I was too old to have a bear. They didn’t care in actual fact, for they knew I loved bears, but they were just humiliated because my family friends were laughing. So I said to them, as nicely as I could, some of you guys still sleep with a bear, so stop laughing. You got to admit, this bear is awesome, and they shut up,” said Chun.

“Say what?” asked Ella, clueless of what he was trying to say.

“Well then I was thinking that night, if I had the guts to pursue what I like, then I should have to the guts to chase after who I like. So now I have said my words, I hope you understand me,” said Chun smiling like an idiot.

“I don’t understand,” said Ella.

“Pursue who I like?” said Chun.

“Nope,” said Ella.

“In other words… willyoubemygirlfriend,” said Chun as quick as he could.

“You’re an idiot, you went through that stupid story to tell me that you like me,” exclaimed Ella. Then her facial expression changed dramatically.

“WAIT WHAT? DID YOU JUST ASK ME TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?” screamed Ella.

“Yes…”

“Oh ok, why not,” said Ella calming down.

Chun stared at her. What a weird lady. She seems calm and then full crazy and then calm, but she's cool that way, thought Chun.

“That bear in my story, it’s for you,” said Chun softly.

Ella was actually touched by this and she hugged Chun.

From not so far away, Gui watched, with Calvin holding her hand by her side.

“At least she gets her happy ending,” said Gui under her breath.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui skipped home happily that afternoon for many reasons. First it was the holidays, second Ella gets a good boyfriend, third, they were going to many places in the holidays, and this included Aaron’s new house. Maybe there was hope...

Gui got home, took her jumper off, and realised that Chun’s letter was still there.

Well, I guess I should keep this forever; I might need it someday, thought Gui.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another short chapter ==”

This chapter rants on about random stuff >.>

The letter is mysterious ^.^