Chapter 13

Destiny's Way

Chapter 13

Selina and things

I just realised I spell Selena with an e now ==”

Sorry for the slow updates, I’m like really busy -.-

Comment replies-

@Joly and =) and Ninjacow- Enjoy reading this chapter

@Cupcakes 10000-lol…I update really slowly ==” and Selina is like just an old best friend of theirs ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui tilted her head. Did she hear wrong, or did Aaron just say hi to Selina? She looked towards the door, and kept her eyes there. A young lady walked in, tall and skinny, hair down and in a dress. That face looked so familiar. Gui smiled happily.

There was a silence.

“SELINA!” screamed Gui, who was resisting to scream out, but she couldn’t.

Selina looked at her and giggled slightly. She obviously didn’t know what just happened.

Ella got out of her chair and ran and hugged her, followed by Gui and Hebe, while Genie, Jiro and Chun had no idea who she was.

Calvin explained calmly to them and they all nodded their heads in understanding.

“She’s pretty,” said Jiro.

“How awkward,” muttered Calvin.

“And what just happened here peoples, you all seem…sad,” stated Selina.

“Someone, not mentioning any names, wants his best friend’s girlfriend,” muttered Calvin, still with anger inside him.

“Right, and who is your girlfriend mister Chen, and why would Aaron want to steal her?” asked Selina, understanding what Calvin had sad as soon as he said it.

“Yeh about that…” said Gui awkwardly.

“I was gone for one year, and this is what happens,” exclaimed Selina, sitting down on the big couch and resting.

“Yeh, lots of things happened,” said Hebe.

“Hi guys, I’m Selina,” said Selina to Genie, Jiro and Chun.

They all smiled and introduced themselves.

“Genie…you look and sound so familiar…” muttered Selina, thinking.

“I remember you, you’re my distant cousin who I have met like twice,” said Selina calmly.

Genie laughed. “You looked quite familiar as well, Selina Ren right, you went overseas didn’t you,” exclaimed genie, and they started a brief conversation until Ella interrupted.

“uhh Selina, mind doing some explaining?” asked Ella.

“Right, I’m here in Taiwan for a few weeks for Christmas but then I’m returning to England,” said Selina.

“And Gui, I need to talk to you,” said Selina.
Gui nodded slightly. Selina was going to lecture her, but she didn’t mind, it always helped. Selina was the one that always helped her.

Aaron was sitting on the opposite of the couch of Calvin, and they glared at each other. Nothing really happened after that, but they just all talked to Selina.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while, Selina got out of her seat and dragged Gui to some random place in the house.

“So, what happened?” asked Selina.

Gui did her explaining, feeling guilty.

“And how do you think you’re going to fix it?”

“I don’t know. That’s the problem. I can’t just…dump Calvin,” said Gui sadly.

“I don’t really get you, you went with Calvin because you wanted to make Aaron jealous? Or you wanted him to be happy?” asked Selina, slightly confused.

“I don’t know, and Hebe liked Aaron, I don’t want to hurt her,” said Gui.

“Right, so now you explain to Calvin then, you can’t stay with him forever, I mean look at him now,” said Selina, and she shut up from there leaving Gui clueless.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui still didn’t know what to do. The following day, they all strolled around the streets of Taipei city, going into arcade stores, and game stores and buying all these random things. There was only one thing on Gui’s mind that day. Where was Aaron? He was supposed to have gone with them, but then maybe he didn’t want to face Calvin. And then the Calvin problem flashed back into Gui’s head and she sighed.

Calvin still always held her hand, and Gui didn’t care, but they barely talked, and Gui mostly talked to Selina. It was actually quite awkward, and they would have to do something soon. Finally Aaron appeared out of nowhere, being very smiley.

“Uh…Aaron? Are you ok?” asked Selina.

“Huh? Yes, why?” asked Aaron quickly.

“You just seem all smiley,” said Ella.

“Can’t I be?” stated Aaron.

“It’s good to be smiley,” said Chun.

Then they realised they had walked quite close to Gui’s house, and there was a chicken shop, the same chicken shop Aaron was supposed to take Gui to 5 years ago. Sadly, they never went.

“Hey let’s eat here,” said Chun and Ella, who loved food.

“Ok,” said the others.

They sat and ate silently, no conversations, all heads down. Aaron decided that he should start a conversation, breaking the silence.

“Uh so Selina…How was England?” he muttered.

“What’d you say dude?” said Selina.

“Uh…Don’t worry,” he muttered again.

“Seriously bro, are you ok?” asked Jiro.

“Yes yes, I’m fine…hopefully,” he said, saying the last word softly.

“Someone whack him over the head,” said Ella, and Genie, who was sitting next to him, hit him slightly. Aaron didn’t do anything, and continued eating.

“Ok man, are you like seriously ok, you always glare at us when we hit you, and now you’re just like…emotionless,” stated genie, sounding worried.

“Oks people, I’m fine so please just chill,” said Aaron.

“Yeh, just leave him be,” muttered Calvin.

They finished eating, paid, and left the chicken shop. Gui decided that she’ll walk home.

“I’ll go with you,” suggested Calvin, but Gui quickly shook her head side to side.

“Eh no thanks, it’s just a 5 minute walk, Selina, Hebe, Genie, Ella, wanna come over?” Asked Gui.

“Ah no thanks, I’m off with Chun,” said Ella happily.

“Me and Hebe are going to go home together so we can’t,” said Genie.

“And sadly I can’t either because I need to visit my relatives, and Genie, i'm like seeing you tonight,” said Selina, and Gui smiled softly.

They all slowly disappeared, and finally did Calvin, leaving Gui standing there with Aaron, who need to visit his old apartment for some things.

They walked in silence.

“The new people living in your house are weird. Sometimes they like to party all night long,” said Gui sadly.

“Mmm, I just need to get a few things we left behind and then I’m off to the bus stop.”

“Ok,” and they went into the building, and into the elevators. As they were going up, Gui saw a weird expression on Aaron’s face. It seemed like pain.

“Are you like ok, you seem…like you’re in pain,” said Gui a bit worriedly.

“Ah, just a headache, I’ll be fine,” he said softly. The elevator reached floor 14, and Gui got out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres like something wrong with Aaron T^T

More ranting in this chapter ^^

Nect Chapter will be more interesting