Chapter 12

Destiny's Way

Chapter 12

Aaron's house and Arguments

Sorry for the slow updates guys >.>

@Joly- thanks for reading hehe

@Cupcakes10000- hahaha the bear story I was just bored and started ranting on about random things ^^

@Flippo- dw they’ll be together soon ;]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wipe that smile off your face Gui, Calvin’s your boyfriend now,” said Ella, who was walking with Gui along the road to Aaron’s house. Gui’s smile came off her face as she remembered the daunting fact that one day she had to tell Calvin the truth, and even if she didn’t, he would probably see through it.

They saw Genie and Hebe standing with Calvin, Jiro and Chun at Aaron’s front gate. Aaron’s house was humungous with really tall gates and a big fountain in his garden. The door opened slowly and they all walked in, and Aaron walked out of his house.

“That is the biggest house I have seen in my lifetime,” was all they could say.

Gui had her arm hooked around Genie’s because she didn’t want to be with Calvin. They walked in and gasped at the size and beauty of the room. There were artworks on the walls, statues on miniature tables, and all these cool things. Gui fell in love with the house and was running around the place staring at everything. Aaron tried ignoring Gui, but then he always found himself following her instead of the others.

Gui ran up another pair of stairs until she didn’t really know where she was. She ran back down, and being the clumsy her, she hit her toe on something, tripped, and felt herself flying in mid-air down the stairs. Aaron was just entering the room when he saw her, and he rushed to the rescue.

For the second time in her life, the same pair of big muscly arms caught her. She looked up and there was Aaron’s glorious hot face staring at her in concern. It took a moment for Gui to realise that Aaron was carrying her in a bridal way. For a moment she felt herself in heaven, but she heard footsteps and quickly tried to get herself down.

Calvin walked into the room and saw Aaron holding Gui and putting her down and he wanted to punch Aaron at that moment. But he’s nerves sensed that was something else and so he walked towards them.

“What are you doing dude,” asked Calvin as nice as he could although it sounded mean.

“Chill Calvin, I nearly fell down the stairs but Aaron caught me just in time,” said Gui trying not to say it dreamily, but parts of her voice showed it.

“Right, let’s go and look at other places, and this time I’m going with you,” said Calvin, and he grabbed Gui’s arm and he dragged Gui out of the room, leaving Aaron just standing there emotionless. And then Hebe appeared out of nowhere again.

“Just let it go Aaron, she’s with Calvin now,” said Hebe softly.

“I realised but I can’t, I should’ve accepted her when I had the chance,” said Aaron, partially to Hebe, and partially to himself.

“I’ve been thinking Aaron, why can’t you just accept me. I don’t know what you don’t like about me, but then again, Gui is cute and bubbly,” said Hebe.

“And that’s why I like her. Sorry, but you’re not my type Hebe,” said Aaron, and then he walked up the stairs into another room, this time leaving Hebe standing there heartbroken.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were all sitting down at the dinner table eating food that Genie cooked. She was a really good chef and she liked to make all kinds of awesome food.

Calvin was sitting with Gui at the far opposite side of the table away from Aaron. Calvin didn’t know why but he had the instincts that he should keep Aaron away from Gui. Gui however, was angry at Calvin that he was grabbing her around the place and dragging her away from Aaron.

After lunch, they sat in the lounge and played random video games. They were screaming and laughing and it seemed really fun until Gui was versing Aaron in a game.

“Omg dude I’m like owning you,” screamed Gui, who was hypoactive.

“Shut up,” said Aaron, and they just kept throwing comments at each other.

“Dude I lost,” screamed Gui sadly and she glared at Aaron in her cute way.

“You’re a boy, you could’ve let me win,” complained Gui.

Aaron Laughed. “ to be a girl then,” said Aaron happily. Gui leaned over to him and whacked him, and after a while they were practically chasing each other around the room, Gui trying to whack Aaron. The others joined in the fun while Calvin was sitting in his seat, pissed and angry. He tried to stay calm but he couldn’t. He stood up. He walked up to him and then with all his force punched him.
Everyone froze and stood there awkwardly. Gui walked up to Calvin and looked at him.

“What was that for bro,’ screamed Aaron, holding his cheek in pain.

“For trying to steal my girlfriend,” said Calvin.

“What the hell are you talking about, who says I’m trying to steal your girlfriends dude. You’re my best friend why the hell will I steal your girlfriend,” said Aaron, who felt his mouth for blood.

“Your jealous that’s why. No one said, you act like you are,” said Calvin angrily.

“Well I can tell you I’m not,” stated Aaron.

“Oi guys chill,” shouted Chun over the top of their voices.

“Well that didn’t really work,” said Ella.
Calvin and Aaron were full screaming at each other and Gui just stood there awkwardly staring at random things.

“Well if you didn’t like Gui why won’t you be with Hebe,” shouted Calvin.

“Oi don’t get me involved in this I’m fine as I am thank you,” replied Hebe back at him.

“Well if I liked Gui why would I have told her to be with you,’ said Aaron.

“Hebe you like Aaron right, why doesn’t he want to be with you huh?” asked Calvin, ignoring Aaron.

“That’s none of your business dude,” said Hebe.

“Can you guys just calm down…and stop shouting at Hebe,” yelled Ella.

“Well I would like to make things clear so shut up,” shouted Calvin back at her.

“Don’t tell her to shut up you ,” said Chun, who was angry because he’s girlfriend had been sort of offended.

“This is my house so don’t shout around here,” said Aaron.

“Well maybe if you didn’t like Gui then maybe,” said Calvin.

They were arguing all over and this time Chun, Ella and Hebe were also arguing with them, and somehow Jiro got himself involved, which left Gui standing there with Genie.

“This is gonna go on forever Gui, you try stopping them,” said Genie.

Gui didn’t want to interrupt, but it was her fault so she did one of her highest pitched screams and all eyes turned to her.

What to say? Thought Gui.

“Maybe you guys should like err…chill?” said Gui softly.

Shockingly everyone stopped screaming at each other and sat down on Aaron’s fat couch and sighed. They all kept silent.

“Look Calvin, Aaron would never steal your girlfriend even if he does like Gui because you’re like family to him man. And Ella and Chun, you guys got to chill as well, and Hebe, very sorry to you and Jiro, don’t get yourself in the middle of the argument,” said Genie to everyone.

Gui knew she had to do something, but she couldn’t figure out what. Never in her life had she encountered these problems. Then there was a knock on the door. Everyone looked. Aaron got up to go and get it, and then remembered something really important. He smiled to himself. Maybe this would solve some problems said Aaron to himself. He opened the door, and there stood a girl.

“Hey Selena.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe...i made Selena come back…yay

I made the chapter longer

Enjoy reading and comment