Chapter 6

Destiny's Way

Chapter 6

First day

@lalala, thanks :D
@Guilun_LOVE, the ff promoted at the end of last chapter is one of our friends :]
@secretlyn, thank you~ enjoy this one
@GL<3, he might have ^^ lol
@=), hehehe thank you
@Bubble, you’re feeling might be right XD guilun forever~~~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After holding on to Aaron's hand and feeling special, Gui sat in the auditorium with Ella and Hebe, who arrived late. Aaron was sitting in front of Gui, with Calvin, and his new friends Jiro and Wu Chun. They sat there for an hour, listening to the boring welcoming speech. It talked about what they did there, and all those things. Gui, being her, didn’t really bother listening, and of course, kept staring at Aaron. Aaron didn’t realise, but Hebe and Ella did. They sighed at her. Finally, when the speech was over, and all the other speeches were done, they all received their timetables. They were all doing the same course, Gui, Ella, Hebe, Aaron, Calvin, Jiro, and Wu chun, so most of their periods were the same.

Finally, after all that Gui walked tiredly out of the auditorium with her buddies.

“That was so boring,” said Gui.

“Yes, and all you did was stare at Aaron,” said Ella.

“Humph, well it’s not really my fault that he was in front of me,” argued Gui.

Hebe laughed quietly.

“I’m sure,” she said.

They continued walking, but while doing so, Hebe found that many boys were staring at her, and chatting as well.

“Why are all these people staring at me,” said Hebe, a little freaked out.

“Let’s find out,” said Gui.

They went a little closer to one of the guy groups, and they eavesdropped a little as they walked by.

“Did you see that girl in the piggy tails, she is so hot,” said one guy.

“Yeh, and she’s also a first year like us,” said another.

Hebe felt awkward.

“I’m the one in the piggy tails, am I pretty?” asked Hebe to herself. Gui and Ella were laughing their heads off, and Hebe glared at them.

“It’s not funny, in fact, it’s so creepy to have guys say you are hot,” said Hebe.

Gui and Ella just kept laughing, and they all continued to walk to their first lessons, which was a lecture.

While quite far behind them, first year girls and others were all staring at Aaron, with their dreamy faces set on them. It was just like the boys to Hebe.

Aaron had always had so many admirers; in primary school, in high school, and even here in university.

All the girls were chatting about him. Aaron got a little annoyed how so many ladies stared at him as he walked. He ignored all of them, and tried walk a little faster, even run. Calvin, Jiro and Wu Chun followed.

Quite quickly, Hebe and Aaron had become the most popular girl and boy in the first years.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were all in a big room, filled with many people who were doing the same course as them. They all sat together, and again, they felt that many people stared at them.
A professor came in with a million books in his hand. He was quite old, and looked like Einstein, but his hair was a bit neater. He was followed by a young man who also had a million books.

“Ok guys, so I see you have chosen business studies as your course,” said the professor.

Everyone nodded their heads.

“Well, since it’s you’re first time, I’ll explain what we do around here, and what I will teach for the time I have you, and you can call me Professor Lam ,” he said.

Professor Lam talked about business for the next hour or so.

Gui actually found it interesting, and participated in the discussions. The professor and the young man gave them all books to study and read.

After the lectures and discussions, they were dismissed and were to go to the next lessons.

“Ughh, I hate books,” said Gui.

“Don’t worry, you’ll find something good about it,” said Aaron happily.

“That’s only because you love books,” said Gui.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of the day, it was basically the same. At lunch break, Gui sat down at a random, as everyone had disappeared somewhere. In front of her was a young girl, who was also in first year. She looked lonely, so Gui started talking to her.

“Hi, I’m Gui Gui Wu, but you can just call me Gui,” she said enthusiastically.

The girl stared at her, and then went back to eating.

Gui stared at her for a while, then started eating. A few minutes later, Hebe , Ella and Aaron and others came strolling towards Gui.

“Oh, where were you guys, I was sitting here the whole time doing nothing,” said Gui, a little angrily.

“We were looking for you, who just ran off and disappeared into a crowd of people,” said Ella.

“Right,” said Gui.

“Who’s this?” asked Hebe, staring at the girl at the opposite side of the table.

“I actually don’t know, she didn’t tell me her name,” said Gui.

The girl at the other side of the table looked up, finding a million people crowding around her.

She got up and was about to walk away.

“Hey, where are you going, come sit with us,” said Gui, trying to be nice and make a new friends, in which she had been wanting to do all day.

They girl sat back down. She didn’t want to be rude.

“My name is Genie Zhuo,” she said, then went back to eating(she was very slow at eating).

“Hi,” said everyone together.

Slowly they all introduced themselves.

“Hey, you’re in our course, aren’t you,” asked Jiro.

“If it is business studies, then yes,” said Genie.

After a little while, Gui, Ella, and Hebe became quite good friends with Genie.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“First day complete. It wasn’t too bad I guess, but some things were a bit boring,” said Gui, cheerfully, as she exited the front gates of the university with her friends.

“Yeh, I guess so,” said Aaron.

“Bye guys, I’m going this way,” said Genie, then walked away.

“BYE,” screamed Gui from behind.

“You’ve really got to quieten down one day,” said Ella.

“Well, I can’t help it if it’s my nature,” replied Gui.

“Maybe you just need to chill, I’ll give you calming lessons,” said Hebe, jokingly.

Gui whacked her, like she did to everyone.

“See what I mean,” said Hebe.

Then they all walked home together.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6 done :]
Lol…this chapter blabs on about random stuff...
Genie gets introduced :D
Enjoy and comment ~