Chapter 18

Destiny's Way

Chapter 18

After All This Time

Back in the present (remember this story started six years ago)
Gui was still ranting on about how she met Big Bang and Taeyang after 8 months. She still couldn’t get over the fact and she sighed dreamily.
Ella was watching and listening to her rant, while Hebe and Genie were just reading.
“One day Gui, when you are a little old granny, you’ll ask yourself, why the hell did I like Taeyang for? And then you will feel stupid,” said Hebe.
“That’s cause you don’t find him hot, but he’s not as hot as Aaron,” said Gui even more dreamily.
Genie stared at her, then sighed and went back to reading. Ella was like laughing her head off.
“I mean, Chuns cute but I wouldn’t say he was so hot in front of everybody,” said Ella.
Gui whacked her and stopped ranting but just kept that dreamy look on her face.
“Oh and Genie…how’s Jiro?” asked Gui.
Genie stared at her, then lost her cool.
“Seriously lady, god, you actually think I would like him, I mean, he has like a weird fringe which is just weird no offense to him, never mention that again,” said Genie, lecturing her.
“Ok, you’re so much like Selina, but you guys are related anyhow,” said Gui.
“Yeh and also, Selina isn’t coming back for Christmas this year,” said Genie.
Gui’s heart sank. She wanted to show Selina that she fixed her problem by herself and proved her point.
“She’s studying well in England and apparently she has a boyfriend says one of my oxford friends who also knows Selina,” said Hebe.
“You have Oxford friends?” asked Ella.
“Well it’s always better to know more people eh?” said Hebe .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gui got home, dumped her bag on her bed and sat at her computer desk. She then opened her draws of random things trying to find something. Then she saw something that caught her eye.
“Omg, I still have you,” said Gui, to the thing she was holding. It was the same letter that Chun had given her last year. Gui’s curiosity overcame her and she carefully opened the letter. It wasn’t of much need any more so she just took a look.
She pulled two sheets out, read one of them and saw that it was a nice anime picture, coloured and really pretty, with a signature at the bottom. She couldn’t tell if that was Chun’s signature because she had never really seen it.
Then she looked at the second sheet, and she gasped, staring at it, wondering how it got there. Thoughts were spinning through her head as she looked at the sheet of paper.
On it, it read :
Dear Aaron, (Gui Gui)
I know this is gonna seem really weird and cheesy but I really can’t say it to you face to face. So here it goes…it has been really awesome getting to know you and being buddies. I really cherish our friendship. But there is something I have to confess, let out…
I LOVE YOU!!!
From, Gui Gui Wu (Aaron Yan.)
It was the same letter that she had slid under Aaron’s door around 6 years ago. Gui smiled to herself. She held it close to her and sighed dreamily. If she had opened that letter earlier, then heaps of things wouldn’t have happened. If Aaron had realised Gui was in the elevator that day, then she would’ve been with Aaron. There were so many ifs, but Gui didn’t really care anymore, destiny had brought them together in the end.
~~END~~