Chapter:2

Broken

" Guys I am leaving GOT7"

Six pairs of eyes blinked at him surprised and unsure what to say. They just stared at him slowly absorbing the words that flew out of his mouth.

" Today's not April fool's day , hyung . Please don't make such jokes" Yugyeom tried to ease the tense environment.

Mark looked at Yugyeom with serious, gloomy eyes.

"I am not fooling around Yug, I have made my decision and that's final"

" Wh_When?"

Mark shifted his eyes to Junior.

" When are you leaving ?" Jr. asked him still shocked from the decision Mark made.

" Tomorrow, I'll be leaving tomorrow morning."

" Why hyung ? Did I do any mistakes? Did anyone of us hurt you? You can punish us hyung , but please don't leave hyung please. What will happen to got7?" Bambam cried with such pleading face that Mark felt guilty like he just kicked a innocent puppy.

Mark engulfed Bambam in a warm hug.

" It's not your fault Bami, it's none of your fault" He looked at all boys." I just grew homesick "

" Is there any way to make you stop ?"

" No , JB my decision is final. I have already  talked to manager hyung and he had cancelled my contract yesterday , so I can leave early tomorrow."

Mark glanced at Jackson , who was sitting in corner , his face was blank like he wasn't surprised Mark is going to leave the team forever , like he had been expecting it from Mark sooner or later.

JB rubbed his temples trying to ease the oncoming headache. He knew something was wrong with Mark,  in those passing two weekes he had been more distant , he even cut off his resting hours practicing overtime. He had suspected it had to something with Jackson but never knew it was this serious that Mark decided to leave GOT7. He wached the gloomy expression of youngers and when his eyes landed on Jackson, his face showed no hint of sadness. Shouldn't Jackson be the one to be the saddest as Mark was his best friend ? Why did he looked kinda happy that Mark was leaving. JB shook his head, no he must be imaging things, Jackson can never think that right??

" Since Mark hyung is leaving tomorrow why don't we all do something together so we can make the final memory of GOT7."

Everyone lifted their head to look at JB. 

" I think we can each give a short speech how greatful we are of Mark hyung" Youngjae suggested. All of them agreed on his idea.

JB handed each a piece of paper and a pen and while he was handing Jackson a pen, Jackson asked," Should I really do this?"

JB glared at him, his eyes turning into slits " Yes, you must"

Frightened by sudden change of his aura Jackson quickly grabbed the pen and paper and pretend to write his gratitude letter to Mark.

 All the members delivered their thank you speech to Mark and Jackson was the last to speak. He stood from his seat and went infront. He looked at the paper.

" I want to thank Mark for being part of GOT7."

That's all Jackson said. Everyone thought Jackson would be the one to talk non stop and how he was grateful of Mark , trying to stop him from leaving GOT7 but this, what was this ???

Though they were surprised by Jackson's action they didn't question him focusing on Mark instead. 

*****

Jackson walked out of the room as soon as he finshed his speech. He didn't know why all the members were making such a big deal of Mark leaving the group. He was kinda glad that Mark was leaving as he doesn't have to act like he is Mark's friend in front of others. He fished out his phone from his pocket dailing a familiar number. After third ring the phone was received.

" Hey baby" came the female voice from the other end.

" Hey Suzy, wanna go out on date tomorrow?" Jackson asked

" Of course babe."

" I'll pick you up at 8am , is that okay for you?"

" Yes! I love you Jacks"

" I love you too."

And the call was ended.

******

Mark entered inside his room, packing his things. He came across a picture frame of GOT7 smiling , holding hands and a look of contentment in their face. He will surely miss them. They were like a family to him. Unconsciously tears dripped down his cheeks landing on the frame . He wiped his eyes with the back of his shirt sleeve trying best to control his emotions. He placed the picture on top of his folded clothes and zipped the bag. After he was finished packing, he threw himself on bed replaying old days in his head. He layed there eyes closed waiting for tomorrow to arrive soon.

*******

Mark was woken up from his slumber by a loud knock on the door. He peeled himself off from the bed groaning and stretched a little. He dragged his feet to the door and opened it. Five faces greeted him . Mark moved a little gesturing with his had to invite them inside. He then walked to the bathroom to refresh himself. After short bath and wearing a casual outfit he came out and sat back on the edge of bed. They talked for little time and headed towards the kitchen. Jr. prepared them breakfast but noone seem to have appetite today.

" Where's Jackson hyung by the way ?" Bambam questioned

" He was getting ready  when I had walked in " JB replied.

As on cue , Jackson walked in looking decent. He grabbed a piece of toast chewing on it.

" Jackson hyung you are coming with us right?" Yungyeom asked eyeing him from head to toe.

" Sorry guys I have an important place to attent to I can't go with you" He replied casually like it's no big deal.

" Jackson, you do know that Mark hyung is leaving today ." JB raised his tone.

" Why are you guys being such drama queens. It was his choice to  leave. Just because he is leaving doesn't mean that I am stopping my work."

If it wasn't for JB catching Jr's hand Jackson would have received a slap on his face. Fuming Jackson walked out of the room slamming the door on his way. Mark watched them silent unable to do or think of anything.

*******

When they arrived at the airport JB stopped the car. Mark got outof car and the boys followed soon after. They hugged Mark eyes filled with tears. Jr. reminded Mark to stay healthy and to phone the everyday. He brust out into tears as Mark said good bye. JB was trying his hard not to cry and keep youngers calm. Bambam , Youngae and Yungyeom hugged him again. When the attendant called his name Mark said his goodbye to them.

*******

Mark was now inside plane above Seoul sky. Many thoughts were invading his mind. He remembered when he had arrived for the first time here as a trainee, how difficult it had felt for him and now he was feeling the same, like he was leaving his heart behind. He remembered the days he had spend with got7 and especially Jackson, how they used to talk nonstop, how they used to make fun of their manager hyung , how they used to practice together and how Jackson had watched him with hateful eyes when he had told his truth. He placed a hand on his chest and closed his eyes, image of Jackson flashed through his eyes. This distance made him realize a painful fact that he was in love with his bestfriend, Jackson Wang.

__________________________*******"_______________________________

 

 Mark realized that he loves Jackson, what will happen to him now  , what will happen to got7 and their fans??? Jackson as usual is being a jerk , I hate him 😈( just kidding : ) ).

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes. Don't forget to leave your precious comments.

MARKSON FIGHTING!!!!!!!