Chapter :7

Broken

" Mom, dad Suzy ran away ."

" WHAT???" Both Mr. and Mrs. Wang yelled in union gaining the attention of everyone around. 

" Jackson this is the worst joke I have ever heard from you " Mr.Wang lowered his voice chuckling at his son.

Jackson aura changed into dark, here he was frustrated and tensed and his dad thought he was joking around.

" Dad I am in no mood to joke " he clenched his jaw trying not to snap at his dad .

Anger and fear consumed the Wang couple.

" What do you mean she ran away ? Wasn't she the one to insist you to get married ? How can that do that to us ? I am going to hunt her down and kill her. Your mother had told you she didn't feel good about that girl but you didn't listen. Now what what will we do " Mr. Wang seethed in anger trying his best not to gain attention from guests.

" What else can we do, just cancel the marriage." Jackson suggested rubbing his temples.

" I am not doing that hear me clearly I am not cancelling this marriage even if I have to drag a random stranger to marry you. " Mr . Wang hissed at Jackson while Mrs. Wang still stood silent looking lost.

" Dad calm down " Jackson tried to calm his father.

Mr. Wang ignored him . He walked out taking angry strides, rattling his brain for ideas what must be done now.

********

Mark had just reached the destination when he saw Mr. Wang pacing back and forth looking very tensed. He approached the distressed man greeting him in process. Mr. Wang gazed up at Mark and nodded his head. They knew each other well since he had visited their house with Jackson in past. Mr. Wang eyed Mark up and down, his face suddenly brightened as an idea flashed through his mind. Seeing the unusually sweet smile from him, Mark felt a little uncomfortable.

" Say Mark, are you in relationship with anyone ?" Mr.Wang asked suddenly surprising Mark .

" Well um ___ no " he was growing nervous each passing second why was this man asking Mark such werid questions.

" Very well , very well" Mr.Wang beamed with happiness. Something was definitely fishy.

' Why was Mr. Wang acting so werid ' Mark thought.

" Marry my son Mark, marry Jackson " he exclaimed.

" WHAT?" Mark eyes turned into saucers. " But why __ I _ uh mean how isn't he marrying Suzy ?"

" That dumped Jackson and ran away " Mr.Wang seethed in anger , he turned his attention to Mark

" Please son marry Jackson"

Suzy dumped Jackson ??? Mark thought and looked at the man in front of him.

" I am really sorry Mr. Wang but I can't marry your son "

Mark loved Jackson doesn't mean that he will accept forced marriage. Noone will be happy with that not him , not Jackson and hell Jackson isn't even gay.

" Please Mark . If this marriage got cancelled then I will die of embarrassment and Jackson's mother she will be heartbroken. Please don't say no, you are the only person who can help us. I am begging you on my knees.

Stopping Mr. Wang Mark looked down. Sometimes he hates himself for being too kind. A father was pleading infront of him and his heart couldn't say no.

"Is Jackson ready for this " Mark questioned him.

" He has no any other choice " Mr.Wang gazed him with hope.

Taking a long breath Mark nodded .

" Okay , I'll help you "

Hearing Mark agree, he clapped his hands in relief.

********

Jackson and Mrs. Wang were sitting inside changing room when Mr. Wang along with a very nervous Mark walked in.

Hearing the door click shut both of them stopped their conversation and looked up at Mr. Wang and Mark.

" I want to talk to you two about a very serious matter." Mr.Wang announced and his son and wife nooded still confused why Mark was with them.

" Since only we four people know that Suzy ran away , I have came up with an idea so that we don't have to cancel the wedding." They glanced at him.

Motioning for Mark to step forward Mr.Wang continued .

" Mark here will marry Jackson."

" What!??" Jackson stood from his sitting position and Mark flinched back .

" Are you serious ,dad or have you lost your mind."

" Shut up Jackson. You have messed of everything at least be grateful that I am helping you "

Mrs.Wang glanced between his son and husband while Mark stood silently lowering his gaze.

" I am not gay dad " Jackson  exclaimed .

" I don't care. You are marrying Mark and that's final" Mr.Wang was frim in his decision .

" Why are you doing this to me ?" Jackson yelled frustrated.

" This will increase our company's reputation as well. We would be an example that we don't discriminate people and we support homouality by marrying you with Mark. Mrs. Richardson will be so happy as her son is also gay " he said referring to his business partner.

" So you are selling me for your company's reputation , what about mine ?" 

" As if you have any" Mr.Wang snorted." And you are responsible for all this so you will be the one to fix it understood Jackson Wang " 

Hearing his dad call him by his full name Jackson shut up immediately, his dad only did that when he was really pissed off and pissing his dad means hell will break loose. He have no option but to accept his father's decision.

" Fine, I will marry him" Jackson said making his parents smile.

" Spohia , inform the guests and priest about it and prepare Mark for marriage . We only have one hour left." Mr Wang suggested his wife.

" And you " Jackson looked at him " Don't do anything stupid and go get ready."

*********

Mrs.Wang lead Mark out of the room and towards another changing room. She glanced at Mark seeing him really uncomfortable she placed her hand on his shoulder.

" I am really sorry Mark you have to do this. Do you really want it ?"

Mark smiled slightly at her. 

" Don't worry Mrs. Wang . I am not backing away from my decision " he reassured her.

Sophia Wang engulfed him into tight hug. 

" Thank you so much Mark and you can call me mom from now on okay"

Mark nooded. They reached outside a door and Mama Wang gestured Mark to enter . Inside were girls giggling and chatting , as soon as they saw Mark they stopped their activities looking at him instead. Mark blushed embarrassed. Mrs.Wang followed him inside and introduced him to them suggesting them to make him ready for marriage.

" Mark, will you be alright here if I left you with this girls." Mama Wang asked Mark.

Mark nodded nervously. Leaving Mark with them she left the room.

One of the girls made him sit on a comfortable chair and started arranging the things for makeup. Mark was shaking slightly . 

" Relax." the girl said. " What is your name?" another girl asked.

" Mark Tuan " he said and they introduced themselves one bye one.

" Well soon you will be Mark Wang " the girl named Mina who was applying his makeup.

Mark blushed and the girls giggled.

" So pretty" she pinched his cheeks making his blush darken even more.

Time was ticking by and Mark was growing nervous with each passing second. He remembered nanny feeling really guilty for her , he excused himself  and dialed nanny's no. inviting her to the marriage skipping the details.

A few minutes later there was knock on the door and Mina opened it. Mark glanced back and saw Rose standing there. Mark invited her in .

" What's happening Mark ?" she asked confused.

" Well you see nanny, I__I am getting married to Jackson." Mark nervously chewed inside of his lips.

" B___but how, why so suddenly." Nanny questioned.

Mark explained all the details to her and silence fell in the room soon after.

" If that's your decision than okay but if Jackson ever hurts you please come to me " Nanny hugged Mark.

" Thank you nanny" Mark hugged back.

******

A soft music played in the background and Mark was guided out of the room. Once it was confirmed that everyone walked down the isle, the ceremony beagan. Nanny hugged Mark tears falling from her eyes and kissed his cheeks quickly. The girl from earlier walked him down the isle. Mark was hella nervous. This heart was thumping loudly , mouth felt dry as dust and it felt like volcano was erupting inside his stomach. Mark couldn't believe he was getting married and to top of that he was getting married to Jackson.

Jackson was standing at the end of the isle waiting for Mark. As soon as they approached the end, Mark and Jackson's eyes met. Jackson was looking really , really handsome in the black tux , and Mark averted his gaze.

" Dear ladies and gentlemen, we are here to witness  union between two persons__________"

Mark couldn't hear the rest of the words as he was growing really very nervous , this was really happening , he wasn't dreaming things.

The priest interrupted Mark out of his thoughts. The vows were exchanged which Jackson was obviously faking .

" Do you Jackson Wang take Mark Tuan as your husband ?"

" I do"

" Do you Mark Tuan take Jackson Wang as your husband ?"

" I__I do"

Mark glanced at Rose finding her smiling at him.

Then the rings were exchanged between them.

" I announce you as husband and husband, you may kiss now."

Everyone one was cheering for them to kiss. Jackson leaned slightly planting his lips with Mark who was frozen in place. The kiss was very short just a brush of lips and Mark knew Jackson did it just for formality but that peck was enough for his heart to flutter inside his chest and butterflies to invade his stomach.

After the wedding was finished the newly wed couple were led to the ball room for reception. They gretted the guests thanking them for attending their marriage but no words were exchanged between Mark and Jackson.

Mr. and Mrs. Wang urged them to dance together and left to talk with nanny Rose. As soon as they were out of sight Jackson left Mark alone standing in the middle of the room.

******

Jackson walked out to take fresh air . Never in his dreams he had thought he would have to marry Mark . Just because he was married doesn't mean that he was gay, he will do whatever he wants. He was deep in his thoughts when someone placed their hand on his shoulder.

" Jackson what are you doing here and where's Mark?" Mama Wang asked him.

" Mom I just wanted some fresh air and he is inside" Jackson answered.

" You left him alone ? Go and bring him here " Mama ordered .

Jackson left searching for Mark and found him gretting the visitors.

" Mark, Mama wants you to come with me." It was the first time Jackson had talked to Mark properly after knowing his truth.

Ending his conversation , Mark followed Jackson and went outside where Sophia was waiting for them.

" Since you two are married now  we thought to give you guys some privacy. So you two will be living separately from us. You two will be living in Jackson's apartment, is that okay?

Jackson nooded.

" Very well. We have already arranged your stuffs in there so you two can enjoy your time without having to worry about anything . Our driver will drop you two ."

After thanking all the guests Mark and Jackson were led to limo waiting for them and everyone followed soon after getting in their cars.

One thought was on both of their mind.' They were married now'

____________________________*********____________________________

Me: You two didn't invite me to your marriage 😭 😭 

Jackson: You weren't needed there.

Mark: Don't be so rude Jackson.* hugs me*

Me: * sticks out tounge at Jackson* 😝

OMG, MARKSON GOT MARRIED!!!! I made this chapter little longer especially for you markson_15 as I had promised earlier. Hope you enjoyed. Keep commenting and supporting MARKSON!!!