Chapter: 9

Broken

Two weeks had already passed in a blur since Mark and Jackson were married. They were trying their best to tolerate each other's presence . Jackson was busy in his job , coming home late but he didn't drink anymore while Mark left his job instead he was busy in house chores. And ya he still slep on couch in living room.

******

Mark woke up and did his regular morning routine which included brushing teeth, showering and changing into clean clothes and went directly to kitchen . He started preparing breakfast for him and Jackson . It was very difficult to convince Jackson to eat but eventually he gave up, hell who could resist Mark's cooking . After he was finshed with it , he left for bedroom to wake Jackson up.

" Jackson wake up" Mark tried to wake him up.

Jackson groaned and rolled to other side of bed.

" Wake up" Mark tried poking his sides but Jackson still didn't show any signs of waking up.

Having no options he used Nanny's formula, he yanked the blanket off of his husband's body.

Jackson jolted awake on his bed.

" What the hell Mark" he glared.

" Get fresh and come to kitchen I have prepared breakfast " Mark ordered him.

" Don't boss around" Jackson said but Mark was already out .

Crusing under his breath Jackson entered the bathroom . After feeling refreshed he went to kitchen and Mark set breakfast in front of him. Taking a bite of pancake he looked at Mark.

" Mr. Johnson is visiting me here today, so don't do anything stupid."

Mark rolled his eyes " I am not stupid, you are "

" You're stupid Mark"

"Am not"

" Are too"

" Am not"

"Are too"

" No"

" Yes"

"No"

" Yes"

"Yes"

" Finally you admitted the truth" Jackson mocked him.

Mark huffed admitting defeat. He failed in tricking Jackson. Seeing Mark's face Jackson laughed.

*******

Jackson checked himself in the mirror for third time , it was really very important meeting for him. If he could collaborate his company with Mr. Johnson then they will gain too much profit. So he was extra careful not to make any mistakes.

After few minutes the door bell rang signalling that Mr. Johnson had arrived. Jackson hurried towards the door opening it and gretting formally. Mr. Johnson entered the house studying the decoration.

Jackson made him sit on sofa and they started discussing about the projects and company. They were talking about collaboration when Mark entered . Mr. Johnson stopped the conversation eyeing Mark up and down.

" You have a pretty husband , Mr.Wang " he commented taking Mark's hand in his and kissing it .

Mark blushed in response.

" My name is Richard Johnson " he introduced .

" Mark Wa_I mean Tuan "  Mark corrected his name.

Mr.Johnson started flirting with Mark ignoring what he was there for. Jackson watched them fuming , he wasn't not jealous , obviously not he was just disgusted by two men flirting infront of him. Banging the table rather loudly he grabbed their attention.

Richard eyed Mark one last time and told Jackson they will discuss about project other day. After he was gone, Jackson didn't spare a glance at Mark and went directly to his room slamming the door shut.

*******

Richard was visiting Jackson's house today again . Jackson didn't want Mark to visit Mr.Johnson as he had seen how he had eyed Mark almost in a erted way. Don't think he was  caring about Mark , he didnt.

" Mark, you are not showing your face today in front of Richard . Do you understand me ?" Jackson warned him.

" Oh hell I will, what's your problem?" Mark raised his voice.

" Fine be a you are and go sleep with everyone , that's what your nanny taught you right?"

Slap

" This is for insulting me and my nanny"

Slap

" This is for calling me and not accepting me"

Slap 

" This is for questioning my pride and trying to me "

" Just because I don't say anything doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want , you called me I stood silent, you insulted me I stood silent but you touch my nanny and I'll rip your head off" Mark cried angry tears ." And I'll talk to Mr.Richard if I want , stop me if you can."

Jackson's cheek was stinging with pain. He was beyond angered now. How dare the weakling slap him. He held Mark's wrist in his grip and dragged him to the bedroom . Mark struggled trying to break free , he bit Jackson hand only to have the grip tighten. Jackson opened the door throwing Mark in his bed. He unbuckled his belt and tied Mark's hand tightly behind his back and taped his mouth with duct tape. 

Jackson left the room locking the door in process. He went to bathroom and gazed himself in mirror , he winced touching the red slap mark on his cheeks and tried to hide it with concealer fixing his shirt he waited for Mr.Richard, when he arrived , Mr.Richard asked Jackson if they could talk outside rather than the house. He agreed walking out totally forgetting about locked Mark in his room.

*******

Mark tried to free his wrists tied with belt . His eyes stinging with tears as the side of belt cut his wrists. After struggling too much he was finally able to free his hands and he removed the duct tape from his mouth . His phone rang and he picked the call .

" Hello, is this Mark Tuan. "

" Yes"

" This is City hospital . We are sorry to inform that Mrs. Rose has very limited time left and she wants to see you "

Mark blood ran cold ,no this can't happen he wasn't hearing things right, nothing happened to his nanny .

" Mr. Tuan are you still there."

" Y___ya" Mark suttered in response." What happened to her?"

" She got into an accident and lost too much blood . It was too la_____"

. His phone died. He has to get there in time . He stood up and tried to open the door only to find it locked. He banged on the door.

" Open the door" he shouted

" Jackson, open the damn door " 

" JACKSON P__PLEASE " 

" Open the door please "  he slid his body on the door crying.

******

Jackson and Mr. Johnson reached  a restaurant and ordered a table for them. After settling down, they talked about their earlier project and the progess each of their company was making. Few minutes later they stood up finishing their talk and shook their hands.

" Everything is alright Mr.Wang but I will sign the contract under one condition only if you don't mind ."

" Of course I don't mind. What is it Mr. Johnson?" Jackson asked politely.

Mr. Johnson lowered his voice.

" Hand me your husband for one night "

" What?" Did Jackson heard him right ?

" Well, your husband is very pretty and I want him for one night stand "

Jackson fist connected with Richard's jaw.

" How dare you bastard, how dare you " Jackson grabbed his collar.

" Think about Mark like that and you will say goodbye to this world." he seethed in anger.

He hated Mark doesn't mean that he will let anyone insult Mark, especially when Mark was associated with him now. How irony , he had called Mark sult earlier and now he was ready to rip off someone's throat when they used the same word for his husband.

Jackson spat at him throwing him on the floor and walked out of there. He suddenly remembered he had locked Mark and drove as fast as he could to his house.

Upon reaching there he parked his car, getting off and unlocked his front door. He raced to his room and heard soft cry from inside . He quickly unlocked the door and a crying Mark tackled him into hug . Mark clunched Jackson shirt tightly crying in his arms. For the first time Jackson felt guilty,  his heart clenched painfully seeing Mark cry and he hugged Mark back.

____________________***********__________________________________

Jackson please protect Mark and don't try to ignore your feelings for him.

How was this chapter ??? Hope you liked it. Leave your comments and thank you for reading. Love you all.

MARSON FIGHTING !!!!!!!