Chapter:10

Broken

Mark cried in Jackson's arms. 

" Ja___Jackson nanny" he broke down into tears.

" Mark calm down and tell me what happened " Jackson asked still holding Mark and trying to calm him.

" Hospital , I need to go to hospital " Mark broke the hug trying to run out.

Jackson held his wrist preventing him from running away.

" Which hospital ? I will take you there ."

" City hospital , Jackson take me there ,please" Mark was still crying.

Jackson took out his car's key and went out with Mark locking the front door. Mark immediately climbed in and Jackson started the car heading to the hospital. All the way Mark was silent. Jackson glanced at Mark and found him shivering either by cold or by distress or both. He stopped the car and removed his coat and placed it on Mark's shoulder. Mark gazed at him.

" Wear it. You'll catch cold "

" What about you ?" Mark wishpered eyeing the coat.

" I am warm " Jackson assured .

Mark nodded and put on the coat, Jackson scent provided him little calmness.

They pulled on the parking area and parked the car. Mark stepped out and so did Jackson.

Entering the hospital Mark asked the lady in reception about nanny and raced to the room , Jackson trailing behind. 

Mrs. Wang was standing outside with tears stained face and Mr. Wang was trying to calm her down.

" You can go in now." the nurse informed them.

Mark slowly opened the door , entering inside. Nanny laid there in hospital gown , different machines hooked on her arms , bandages covering her head and arms , oxygen mask placed on her nose . Trying not to break down there, Mark slowly approached her and gently held her hands with his.

" Nanny, you are not going anywhere , I am here now. I won't let you go anywhere." Tears dripped down his chin landing on her hand.

" Ma__rk" came a very soft whisper from behind the oxygen mask.

" Yes nanny I am here " Mark squeezed her hand softly.

" Ja___Jackson" Nanny Rose tried to say.

Mark called Jackson and he entered the room. He sat down beside Mark .

Nanny tried to speak " Ta__ke care of Ma__rk " 

Jackson promised her to take care of Mark. 

" I __ sle__p" 

" No nanny open your eyes , don't sleep ,look at me . Please na__ nanny" Mark cried .

Beep, beep beeeep.

The heart monitor made a constant sound and her hands fell limp and cold. The doctors and nurse rushed inside and declared her dead.

" NO NANNY DON'T LEAVE ME, NANNY DON'T LEAVE ME " he tried to break free from Jackson's hold.

Jackson embraced Mark tightly and rubbed his back soothingly trying not to break into tears himself. Mark sobbed and sobbed mumbling things.

"  She was the only person who accepted me, she took me in when my parents kicked me out, she kept me alive. I fought and lived for her but now she is gone, she is gone Jackson." Mark cried his voice hoarse.

Jackson still continued to rub his back until Mark calmed down. He had promised nanny he will take care of Mark, and he will keep his promise. He can't provide love but he will protect Mark forever as a friend.

He guided them out of the room and Mrs. Wang hugged Mark in her arms like a mother.

*********

The Wang family attended the funeral next day as nanny had noone beside them. Jackson watched Mark as he carried coffin with the other men and led them to the cemetery . She was buried and they returned back home.

********

Several weeks passed by. Mark was slowly recovering from the loss with the help of Wang family especially Jackson. He didn't avoided Mark like he used to , he seems to accept the fact that Mark was gay. 

" Jackson take me to the nearby store, we are running out of groceries " Mark shouted from kitchen as Jackson was in living room watching TV

Flicking the TV off Jackson grabbed his car keys and waited for Mark. Mark came out minutes later and entered the passenger's seat buckling his seatbelt.

" Why didn't you change Jackson ?" Mark asked.

" I will stay inside the car , I am not going in the store by the way " Jackson informed Mark.

" Okay. Just wait for me outside then "

*******

Mark had finished shopping and was returning back to Jackson's car when someone asked him for help. Being helpful as he was , he couldn't deny the request. The man asked Mark to show him direction of the art gallery and he tried to explain the directions but the man didn't seem to understand. Glancing at his watch he decided to take the man himself to the gallery as it wasn't too far from there. He didn't inform Jackson . 

Mark and the stranger walked side by side. They were near an alley . Suddenly the stranger dragged Mark to the alley covering his mouth. Another man was waiting for them. So the man had fooled Mark. Mark fished out his phone trying to dial Jackson's number when it was snatched from him.

" Who are you ? What do you want from me ?" Mark glared ready to fight them if necessary.

" You don't need to know who we are and as for what we want is your body" they smirked at Mark trying to touch him.

" Keep your filthy hands to yourself or you will regret " he warned the strangers.

One of the man took out injection from his pocket and filled it with certain drug . Mark tried to fight him but was injected with the drug. His vision turned blurry, and his head was spinning . He fell to the ground, he couldn't do anything just feel it.

The men started undressing him and Mark tried to lift fight , failing miserably. He thought of Jackson . If fate wants them together Jackson  will hear his heart calling him. ' Please save me'

*****

Jackson waited for Mark inside his car. What was taking Mark so long to return , was he buying the whole store Jackson thought. A strange feeling was playing in his gut that something wasn't right. He left the car and started searching for Mark.

*****

The men started manhandling Mark . As one of them was going to touch Mark , a punch landed on his face sending him flying to the ground. Jackson came in view , his face red with anger you could see the flame burning in his eyes. He punched the other man breaking his nose in process . The first man tried to attack him from backwards but he dodged the attack and kneeled the man in stomach. The man face planted on the floor.

" Tell me who sent you here" Jackson held the man by his hair.

They stood silent and Jackson punched the again.

" Tell me " he shouted at them

Suddenly a grunt was heard and Jackson shifted his attention to Mark. The men took the opportunity to run away. Dressing the half Mark , he tried to wake Mark up.

" Mark wake up " Jackson patted his cheeks.

Mark tried to open his eyes but it felt like his eyes were glued .

Sighing Jackson lifted Mark in his arms bridal style and walked to his car. He placed Mark by his side and started the car going home.

*******

Unlocking the door , he again carried Mark and entered inside , going directly to his room. He placed Mark gently on the bed covering him with blankets. Mark was shivering  uncontrollably. Jackson called the doctor.

Few minutes later, the doctor came and examined Mark. He informed Jackson that Mark was drugged which lowered the temperature of his body but it was nothing serious , he just needed body warmth . Jackson thanked the doctor .

Mark was still shivering . Jackson removed his shirt and lifted the blankets and layed by Mark's side. Mark scooted closer burying his face on Jackson's nape , finally his shivering stopped. Jackson held Mark close and drifted off to dreamland.

________________________************_____________________________

Finally Jackson is taking care of Mark. How sweet 😍 😍

Hope you liked the chapter. Don't forget to comment me about it and keep loving MARKSON

MARKSON IS LIFE !!!!!!!!