Chapter: 3

Broken

The plane landed on LA airport and Mark stepped out. A totally different environment greeted him, he was in his homeland. His parents would be really surprised to see him there as he hadn't informed them yet , maybe they will engulf him in warm hug and pamper him with love which he was carving for.With that thought in mind he dragged his luggage and stopped a cab. He was excited as well as nervous to return back. What if they didn't accept him like Jackson , speaking of Jackson what might he be doing right now.

******

Jackson stopped his car in front of a mansion , he parked the car and headed to the front door. He rung the bell and few moments later a girl came rushing  to open the door for him. 

" Where's Suzy?" Jackson questioned the girl.

" Mam is getting ready , would you like to sit down and wait  sir" the girl offered him seat.

Jackson sat down on the cozy looking sofa and waited for his date. Five minutes later Suzy came down , she was wearing a bright red skirt that didn't do much to cover her hips and her face seamered in makeup.

' Why do girls apply so much makeup ' Jackson thought.

She walked swaying her hips towards him and gave Jackson a peck on his lips. " How am I looking baby? " 

" y as always " Jackson commented.

" You aren't so bad looking either " she sat on Jackson's lap.

Jackson pulled her down to kiss her. " Let's go babe."

Jackson drove them to a fancy looking restaurant ordering a table for two. They sat down flirting with each other. When the waiter with a bright red hair came to serve them their food , Jackson couldn't help but remember Mark . Why must Mark be gay? Why couldn't he be normal boy dating girls ,why? Suddenly he lost his appetite.

Seeing Jackson lost in his thoughts , playing with food Suzy raised a brow at him.

" Who  are you thinking of Jacks ?"

" Someone I hate." 

********

The cab driver informed that Mark reached his destination, he thanked the driver , paying him. When the car pulled away , he stared at his house taking long deep breath , preparing for the questions that are going to be thrown at him. He walked to the door ringing the bell in process. His father opened the door , mouth agape with surprise as he saw Mark standing outside , his mother came rushing downstairs asking who is there and when she saw him she had the matching expression like her husband.

" Mark is that you ?" she asked rushing towards him and threw her arms hugging him tightly.

Mark returned the hug with equal intensity and his father invited them in.

As expected he was thrown a lot of question and one question made his blood run cold.

" Mark , did you leave the team as far as I know you aren't allowed to visit home whenever you like ?"

" Yes dad , I left GOT7, I amnot returning back to Seoul."

" Why , did anyone hurt you or did you get in fight with teammates." Mr. Tuan looked at him never averting his eyes from Mark's face.

" Dad, Mom " hearing Mark calling her , Mrs. Tuan joined them " I have something to confess to you " Mark played with the hem of his shirt plams sweating in nervousness.

" Go on." His mom and dad stared at him waiting for him to say something.

" I____ I am gay " Mark wishpered.

" WHAT?" Mark flinched at the sudden rise of voice.

" I am a gay dad" he glanced down at the floor.

" Get out"

" Wha__What" Mark gazed up to see his father fuming in anger.

" I said GET OUT right now. There's no place for a like you in my house . It's better that you have already packed your stuff so I don't have to bother throwing it out." Venom dripped down his father's mouth.

" But dad I just arrived and where will I go ? I have nowhere to stay." He shifted his eyes to his mom " Mom say something please don't throw me out like this " Mark cried but his mom stood there silent , tears falling from her eyes.

" You are dead to me Mark , get out or I will have to throw you out."

He stood from the floor , gathering his belonging and sprinted out hot tears falling from his eyes. People whom he trusted and treasured the most threw him like a used tissue paper . When he needed them the most they turned their back to him, when he needed love they rubbed salt in his wounds. So who and what should he live for, why should he struggle on this merciless planet when he wasn't wanted here. He didn't know where he was going he just ran and ran and ran until his legs gave out . He was surprised that he was still carrying his luggage with him. He sat on the ground , bawling his eyes out like a madman. He cried remembering Jackson, he cried missing GOT7, he cried remembering his parents who used to pamper him like a small child , his mother who used to say he was world to her, who stood silent when his father threw him out , he cried until there were no tears left. Only dry hiccups leaving his throat. Suddenly his phone rang and he fished out it from his pocket looking at the id. Jinyoung was calling him. He tried his best to sound aa normal as he could and received the call.

" Hello"

" Hello Mark hyung , have you reached home, why didn't you call me ? Did I disturb you ? Were you sleeping ?"

" No Jr. you didn't disturb me and yes I have reached home saftely." he couldn't tell them the truth yet.

" Are you alright hyung ? You sound different."

" Uh yeah , just a little bit tired ." Mark bit his lips , his voice cracked at the end.

" Sorry to disturb you , it's that Bambam kept nagging to check up on you if you reached home or not.Anyway have a good rest and eat healthy. Bye hyung"

" B____bye " By now tears were already falling from his eyes, he wanted to talk to Jr. but he couldn't say so. In frustration he threw his phone and it smashed into pieces . He stared at it trying to gather the pieces and fix it but failed. Right now Mark's life was like this broken phone, shattered into pieces and unable to fix. No matter how hard you try , broken things can't be truned into original right, instead you get hurt and eventually you throw them. 

********

Mark saw a bridge nearby and dragged his body there. He stood there glancing down at the still water. He knew this was the end but he never thought it would end like this. He had imagined to die old aged , surrounded by loved ones , having someone to remember you ,not like this, not like a coward running away from problems. He has noone or nothing to live for, so it wouldn't hurt anyone if he died right? It's just a fraction of time and he will be gone from this cruel world, he will be free from this pain. Mark climbed the bridge closing his eyes ready to throw himself into the freezing water.

__________________________*******________________________________

Noooooooo Mark you can't die, we all love you. 😭 😭 

How was the chapter ??? Should I make the further chapters longer ?? Thank you for supporting me and subscribing the story  and please leave your comments !!!!!! 

MARKSON FOREVER!!!!!!!