Chapter:8

Broken

The driver dropped them at Jackson's apartment . Awkward silence engulfing the surrounding between them. They glanced at each other , none of them uttering a single word. Clearing this throat Jackson opened the front door and gestured Mark to follow him. He had hoped that his parents didn't do anything to his room but much to his disappointment the room was decorated with red roses and candels , rose petal scattering on the bed sheets. Mark silently watched as Jackson threw the petals away and sat on the edge of bed.

" Um Jackson , where will I be staying?" Mark asked feeling uncomfortable with the silence.

" Well I have only one bed room guess we have to share the room together." Jackson said .

Sure they had shared room when they were in GOT7 team but this situation was really very different speaking about GOT7 did Jackson also left the team.

" Did you leave GOT7 too"

" Ya "

Silence. Mark scanned the room and his eyes landed on single bed.

" But there's only one bed here "

" Who said you will be sleeping here ? Just go to living room and sleep on the couch and don't you dare touch my things." Jackson warned him.

" Why don't you sleep on the couch and leave the bed for me ?" Mark retorted back.

" This is my house and only I can give orders , either sleep on the couch or freeze outside" Jackson looked at Mark.

Glaring at Jackson Mark left the room with blanket. He wasn't a weakling but he didn't want to fight on the first day of their marriage. Huffing he sat himself on the couch and wrapped a blanket around him. He couldn't still believe the fact that he was married , one second he was going to witness Jackson and Suzy's marriage and another second he was married himself and ended up living with Jackson. It all happened within a blink of an eye . With these thoughts in mind he drifted off to sleep.

*****

Mark was woken up by noise of door being shut. He rubbed his eyes trying to scan the surrounding. He switched the power on seeing Jackson all dressed and about to go out.

" Where are you going Jackson?" he asked voice laced with sleep.

" Mind your own business , just because we are married doesn't mean things have gotten better between us " Jackson  headed to the door where his driver was waiting and closed the door shut.

Mark just watched Jackson drive away, he didn't feel like sleeping worried of Jackson's well being.

*******

Jackson thanked the driver as he reached the Hanna's bar and asked him to wait outside. He went in and scanned the surrounding searching for his friends who had called him here. Seeing the familiar face among the sea of people he made a beeline towards the direction.

" Hey Jackson what's up? I heard that you got married congratulations dude" his friend said offering him a drink.

Jackson gluped the alcohol in one shot.

" Don't wanna talk about it . " Jackson seethed in anger.

" Okay dude. Chill" the friend patted his back.

After 10 shots of vodka he was drunk. His vision was getting blurry and his words slurred.

" My dad *hic* made me marry *hic* a ha ha ha" he laughed to himself gulping down another glass.

A certain girl was eyeing Jackson up and down hungrily . She approached him and stopped his glass just as he was about take another shot and gluped the alcohol herself.

" May I dance with you " she asked in a sugarcoated voice.

Jackson looked at her with blurry vision nodding his head . She led him to the dance floor grinding her hips against his .

********

Mark was really distressed . Jackson had been gone for hours now and didn't return yet. He glanced at the clock, 1:00 am.

' Where might he be ?' Mark paced back and forth thinking about possible places where Jackson might be but he couldn't pinpoint the exact location.

There were noone whom he could ask for help. He was thinking of ideas when he saw phone diary lying on the table. Maybe he could get the no. of driver who had came to pick up Jackson. He searched the diary and found a contact under personal driver's name. He took his phone and dialed the number hoping that the driver will receive his call.

" Hello, who is it ?" 

" It's Mark. Where is your master?" Mark asked.

" Sorry sir I can't tell you where he is " the driver replied.

" Look I am his husband and I need to know where he is. I am really worried please tell me." Mark pleaded.

Hearing the worry laced voice the driver told him the address.

" He is in Hanna's bar sir, West street "

Mark thanked the driver and ended the call. Wrapping himself in a warm coat he locked the door and headed out . He couldn't walk there so he searched for taxi which was very difficult to find as it was night. Finally after minutes of struggle he found a cab and told the driver to drop him in the said location.

He paid the driver and thanked him telling him to wait outside just in case. He found Jackson's driver who showed the bar where Jackson was.

Mark entered the bar and a strong scent of alcohol and grinding bodies welcomed him.' What is Jackson doing here ' he thought and dodging the bodies he started searching for his husband. 

And he saw a scene which he wished to never see. Jackson was there on the dance floor with a girl. They were making out. No being able to see the scene he left the bar. His heart stinging with pain and tears threatening to fall . He had never expected Jackson to fall so low. He thanked the driver for waiting and sat inside . Upon reaching home, he unlocked the door and raced to the living room and threw himself on coach.

Tears fell down his eyes. A familiar ringtone rang throughout the empty house and Mark wiped his tears picking up his phone.

" Hello Mark, did I disturb you ?" Mrs. Wang asked him from other end.

" No Mrs. Wang , you didn't."

" Mark, how many times did I tell you not to call me Mrs. Wang just call me mum, anyway where is Jackson."

" He is sleeping right now" 

" That boy , he let you stay awake?? I am going to punish him later . Your nanny is here with us. She couldn't sleep so I called you. Do you want to speak with her."

" Yes please."

" Hello Mark, you are happy there right "

" Yes nanny. Please take care of your health and don't worry too much" Mark bit back his tears.

" Okay Mark . I love you"

" I love you too nanny."

" Mark, tell Jackson that I will be visiting you too soon " Mrs. Wang told him. " I have to go now bye baby and sleep well ."

" Bye Maa."

The call was ended. Mark lay down on couch wide awake.

*******

Jackson's mind was fogged up. He couldn't control his actions. After dancing and making out with random girl he decided it was time to go home. Leaving the dance floor he tumbled through the door outside and ordered his driver to drop him home.

******

After what felt like hours of waiting , Mark heard the front door open and Jackson came inside  slurring nonsense. Mark approached him and tried to  drag drunk Jackson to his room. When Mark opened the bedroom door , he was suddenly pushed to the bed by Jackson.

" What are you doing ?" Mark tried to stand from bed.

Ignoring his question Jackson pushed Mark again and climbed on top of him.

" Jackson get off" he tried pushing Jackson off of him but Jackson pinned his hand above this head .

" I said ge____ Mnnnn" Jackson kissed Mark forcefully pushing his tounge inside Mark's mouth. 

Mark could taste the alcohol. He was struggling to get out of the iron tight grip of Jackson hand. Jackson stopped kissing him and tore Mark's shirt attaching his lips to Mark's neck .

" Jackson stop please " Mark cried trying to escape free.

After few minutes Jackson stopped and Mark tried to push him off only to find him asleep snoring softly. Having no heart to wake him up Mark let him sleep like that and closed his eyes.

********

Jackson woke up , his head felt like it will split into two. He couldn't remember what happened last night. Groaning in pain he dragged himself to bathroom and took a cold bath changing into clean clothes. His head was still throbbing with pain. Rubbing his temples he entered the kitchen to find Mark already there.

A glass of water and aspirin tablets were placed on the table. He took the tablets and  chunked them down his throat with the glass of water. Mark placed a bowl of soup in front of him.

" Eat this you will feel better."

" I don't need your help to ease my headache , you make it even worse " Jackson replied harshly going out of kitchen.

Mark left the soup in refrigerator and went to their room.

Jackson was  flicking  TV channels up and down .He felt a little better after taking medicine but his stomach felt empty. His stomach grumbled suggesting him to fill it. He tried to ignore it but when it was too much to handle he checked on Mark finding him inside bedroom and sneaked to kitchen. He opened the fridge and took out the soup Mark had made earlier.

Heating the soup he slurped it up enjoying the flavour. He would never admit it aloud, Mark was the best cook .

Mark watched Jackson enjoying his soup from outside the kitchen door. He smiled slightly. Sure lot of things were broken between them but he will try to fix them one by one slowly, he just hoped that he will succeed.

_________________________********________________________________

Mark and Jackson's relationship is slowly progressing. Will Mark be able to fix what is broken ????

You guys are really amazing . Thank you for supporting this story and thank you for your precious comments. I am really very lucky to find readers like you.

IT'S ALWAYS MARKSON OR NEVER !!!!!