Chapter:1

Broken

"I am gay"

"Stop joking Mark. It's not funny."

"I AM NOT JOKING JACKSON"

Startled by the sudden outbrust of Mark , Jackson jumped back a little , his eyes fixed on Mark's face . Two serious eyes met his own and Jackson knew Mark wasn't joking and that thought  made his blood boil. He had never thought his best friend , his buddy was gay. He knew Mark never dated a girl before but everyone believed that he was too shy to ask anyone out.But gay, that thought alone made him cringe.

" I can't believe you are a Mark !"

One word, and that was enough for his heart to break into million pieces. He had gathered enough courage to confess his truth and he had thought that Jackson would understand him. He thought his best friend deserved to know first and was damn sure he will not judgde him like many other people but he never in his dreams thought Jackson, out of all people will be disgust by him.Tears of disbelief, frustration, hurt and rejection fell from his eyes.He couldn't lift his head to look at Jackson for he was afriad to be met with hateful gaze. Silence engulfed the room. Had it been any other day Mark would have enjoyed it, but today was different, this silence didn't calm him , he hates it.

Slam!!! The door slammed shut and Mark finally lifted his head, his glassy eyes lingered on the door. Jackson had walked out of the room not sparing a single glance at him , not even saying a word.Mark broke out into tears , his legs gave out and he fell on the floor wailing like a child. He reached out for a picture of him and Jackson smiling and traced it with his fingers letting out a heart wrenching sob.

*****

Jackson walked out of the room angry and frustrated. He could hear Mark sobbing and a small part of him wanted to comfort his best friend but it was gone as soon as he remembered Mark was gay and gay people don't deserve happiness.He passed their room and trailed towards living room. All the members pinned him down by their questioning gaze as they saw his fuming face.

" What happened hyung?" Bambam was the first to throw his question.

" None of your business." Jackson seethed in anger.

" Yah Jackson, is that a way to talk to your dongsang " JB glared at him.

" Sorry hyung I didn't mean to." Jackson sighted eyes down casted.

" Seriously Jackson, what happened? And where's Mark hyung?" JB asked him suspecting something must have happened between him and Mark for the usual happy person to be this angry.

" I don't know where he is." "And I don't care" Jackson muttered under his breath.

" Huh , what did you say?"

" Nothing hyung."

" Did you and Mark hyung got into fight ?" 

" NO!" Jackson immediately protested.

JB didn't believe him but he didn't question further. Something did happened between him and Mark , he just hoped it was nothing serious.

*****

After what felt like crying for hours Mark calmed himself down. He stood up from the floor and walked towards washroom. He blinked at his own reflection red puffy eyes, red nose , disheveled hair his reflection didn't looked like usual Mark. He washed his face and ruffled his hair trying to fix the mess. After refreshing himself he walked towards the living room.

*****

Everyone gasped at the sight in front of them everyone except Jackson who suddenly found interest on blank television screen. Mark looked wrecked , the beautiful delicate boy looked like mess.

" Mark hyung what happened to you?" Jr. rushed to his side like a caring mother.

Mark stood there silent not being able to meet their gaze. He suddenly thought, ' Would Jr. still care for him if he knew his truth, would the members still be concerned if he told them he was a gay.'

Jr. lifted Mark's head and saw the red puffy eyes.

" Have you been crying hyung?"

All boys looked at him including Jackson . As soon as their eyes met Jackson diverted his attention to TV screen . While Jr. and other members were busy questioning Mark, JB glanced back and forth between Mark and Jackson. Yah, something surely happened between them.

******

It's been two weeks since Mark confessed his truth to Jackson and so much happened within this short period of time. They switched rooms as Jackson couldn't stand being in same room with Mark. They avoided each other until it was really necessary to act in front of the members or the camera.

One time, Jackson was really thirsty and was asking for water with Bam , but Bambam couldn't hear him through loud music.And when Mark heard him and reached out to him with a water bottle in his hands, Jackson avoided him like a plague, like he wasn't there, like he didn't exist. To say Mark's heart broke would be an understatement , his heart shattered into million pieces piercing through each and every part of his body.

******

Mark had half hoped that Jackson would brag in and talk to him like old days but that hope died as he saw disgust painting in his features whenever Mark was near. He had enough now so he made the toughest decision he knew would surely regret later but there was no any other options left. He could no longer bear the psin of being avoided by his best friend , no... his ex bestfriend.

******

All the six boy gathered in the living room. Confusion written on their face, why had Mark asked them to gather here. He said he had something serious to talk about but noone knew what. As soon as he entered the living room all eyes turned towards him. Avoiding their questioning gazes Mark intook long bearth gathering all his courage.

" Guys, I am leaving GOT7."

________________________ ***********______________________________

My poor Markiepooh ;_; What did you do Jackson ?? Will Mark leave GOT7 ?? 

I am so sorry if your bias is Jackson . I have made him rude and selfish in this story but don't worry he will change in further chapters. He is such a sweet boy , I love him too. And don't forget to leave your comments , how you felt about this chapter. 

MARKSON FIGHTING!!!!!!