EIGHT

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BAEKHYUN POV

I woke up early today just like yesterday. I was so excited to meet and annoyed Bomi since I couldn’t do it yesterday because we barely see each other. The whole night I was thinking about her. I remember what Yu Jin told and what her dad was talking about. Now I understand what she mean by to proving that she can achieve her dream and help her family. But something is bothering me. Just thinking about how much did she suffer make me really want to know about it.

I stand up from my bed and walk to the bathroom to freshen up. I need to figure out how to make Bomi believe that I really love her and how to make her love me. Just then after I got ready, I drive to the college.

When I arrive at the college, I walk straight to the basketball court to practice since the match is around the corner.

When I walk in the basketball court, it was the girls player practicing and I spot my friends Kai, Ji Soo and Lay where talking to Eunji and Naeun. Well Lay was basically drowning looking at Eunji and like always, Eunji will just ignore it. Then I couldn’t spot Bomi. Where is she? Why is she isn’t with them? So I walk to them and say hi. They hi back at me.

Then I ask “Eunji, Naeun, where is Bomi?”

“Bomi. She went to buy some food and drinks from herself and us. Because she know that Namjoo will be hungry after the practice. And she’s hungry since she didn’t able to have her breakfast.”

“Why?”

“Well she couldn’t sleep last night so she went to the rooftop and dance to tired herself up. So she wake up late and didn’t have time to breakfast.”

When I was about to said something, Bomi came and said “Here you go guys.” And start giving everyone’s drinks. Then she sit beside Eunji and start eating her sandwich.

Me, who was standing, sit beside her. Our knee were touch. Well basically it was skin to skin since I was wearing shorts and she was wearing skirt. When Bomi feels it, she immediately pull her leg away from me. I just smile looking at her because she was blushing. She look cute when she blush. Then I say hi. Surprisingly, she hi me back.

“So dancing again huh?” I said slowly so that no one can listen to me.

She widen her eyes in shock and look at me “Who told you that?”

“Someone.” I said.

“I swear Eunji will be a death meat later.” She said to herself, but I heard it.

I laugh and said “Hey, don’t get mad at her. she was just telling me that you can’t sleep last night that’s why you went to dance on the rooftop. So why can’t you sleep? Were you thinking about me?” I said just to provoke her.

She blush. I swear she blush and her face was red. Then she said “Huh! In you dream.”

I don’t believe her. Her face told me everything. She was thinking about me. Knowing that she at least was thinking about me make me happy. then Ji Soo said “Yo dude. Why are you smiling alone? You look like an idiot. Did you know that?”

“Well I’m happy to know that someone is thinking about me until she can’t sleep at night.” I said. Then I look at Bomi and her face was as red as tomatoes.

Everyone just chuckle and let me be and continue talking about whatever they were talking about. Then Namjoo’s practice was done and she came to us. She told her friends that she will go and get change and then they can go.

After a few minutes, Namjoo came and the girl ask permission to go first and they will come back to accompany Naeun to watch Kai practicing and Namjoo watching the game. That what they always do since Namjoo join the basketball team and Naeun dated Kai.

 BOMI POV

When I walk in the basketball court after buying some food for me and drinks for others, I saw Baekhyun there. Deep down in my heart I was happy to see him but I throw away the feelings. I need to remember who I really am and who’s my family. Is not that I’m ashamed of my family. Hey I love my dad and Yu Jin. But I need to know his family is one of the richest family in Korea and I am a my dad’s daughter who try to find money to feed us.

After I give my friends foods, I take a sit beside Eunji. I felt uncomfortable when Baekhyun take a sit beside me. when our knee was touch, I felt jolted. I quickly pull my knee away from him. I felt hot and I know that my face already start to red.

Then he said in his whisper voice. The voice that always make me feel something. “So dancing again huh?”

I widen her eyes in shock and look at him “Who told you that?”

Who the hell told him that.

“Someone.” He said.

I know who is it. It’s must be Eunji. Because only she know that I went dancing last night.

“I swear Eunji will be a death meet later.” I said to myself.

He must heard me because he start to laugh and said “Hey, don’t get mad at her. she was just telling me that you can’t sleep last night that’s why you went to dance on the rooftop. So why can’t you sleep? Were you thinking about me?”

Oh God! How did he know I was thinking about him. Yoon Bomi stop blushing. If not he’ll know about it. Then I denial it. “Huh! In you dream.”

Then Ji Soo said to Baekhyun “Yo dude. Why are you smiling alone? You look like an idiot. Did you know that?”

“Well I’m happy to know that someone is thinking about me until she can’t sleep at night.” He said. I can hear that he was happy and proud. That idiot jerk. How could he said that and make me ashamed.

After class, we went back to the basketball court like to watch the boys play. It’s been a routine if the boys play we’ll go and see it because Namjoo want to watch it and Naeun want to watch her Kai play. When we were watching the game, my eyes landed on Baekhyun. He was looking hot as always this time extra because the sweat running down on his face. When I was look at him. Well more like staring at him, he wink at me. I was taken aback and immediately move my eyes from looking him. My face was red. I swear I was blushing because I can feel it.

Geez, Bomi. I told you that you can have any feeling for him. Wake up Bomi. When he know about you and your background, he’ll hate you.

Suddenly I felt really uncomfortable sitting there. Then Namjoo shook my shoulder. “Bomi. Are you okay? You look lost there for awhile.”

I look at her and give her a small smile and said “Yeah! I’m fine. Namjoo I need to go to the toilet. I’ll be back.”

Then I stand up and walk away from them. I can’t be there longer. I might fall in love with Baekhyun if I stay longer. I don’t believe my heart. She’s not listening to me this past few days. When I arrive at the main door of basketball court, I bump into someone. I didn’t know there were someone there since I was so deep in my taught.

I bow and apologize the that person. “I’m sorry. I wasn’t watching while walking.”

Then I look at the person and it was the same guy that I bump when I was on my way to library because I was so damn mad at Baekhyun.

“You again.” That guy said.

I was just able to smile. Then he said “Do you really like to walk without looking where you are going? Or you just make an excuses to bump in to me.”

I chuckle and said “Sorry. Why would I do that? It was a mistake. I wasn’t looking while I was walking. I’m really am sorry.”

“Hey, it’s fine. Even I wasn’t watching while walking. So it’s even.”

“I have to go now. I’m sorry again.” I said.

When I take two step, he stop me and said “Hey, we bump into each other more then once. Don’t you think it’s fate.”

I frown and said “I don’t think so.”

“Well but I think so. I’m Yoo Ba Rom. What is your name?” He said and extend his hand.

I took his hand and shake it and said “I’m Yoon Bomi.”

“A beautiful name just like the owner’s.”

I laugh as I hear his clingy word and said “Nice try there. How many time have you use that line to other girls.”

“I’m not sure but quite a lot and I always able to make them blush.”

I laugh and said “Well you fail. I didn’t fall for you. Anyway nice try.”

We laugh. And then I ask permission to go to the toilet.

Then he said “Hey Bomi, are we friends now?”

I smile and said “Well we shake our hand and introduce ourself. So that mean we are friend isn’t it. I don’t mind if you don’t want to be my friend.”

“I love to. Okay then we are friends. See you again girl friend.”

I frown and he saw it and said “Hey don’t get me wrong. It’s girl with a space friends. Don’t girlfriend. You know what I maen don’t you.”

I smile and nod. “Then see you again boy friend.”

Then I walk away. I don’t know why, when I was talking to him, I totally forgot about Baekhyun. I forget the reasons I wanted to go to the toilet. So I just walk to the drink machine to buy some cold drink.

When I walk back into the court, the boys just finish playing. I walk back to my friends who was just getting ready to stand up. When we were about to walk, Baekhyun came, grab my wrist and said “Guys, I’m taking Bomi with me. I have something to say to her. We’ll meet you at the cafe.” And pull me away.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

We were still practicing and my eyes was still at the audience sit finding Bomi. But I can find her. Then Kai came and said “Stop looking for her. They have class. Their class will finish in half an hour. So just be patient. She’ll come. Don’t worry.”

And just like Kai said, exactly half an hour later, Bomi and her friends walk in and take a sit at one of the strategic place. It’s easy for me to look at her while playing. While I was playing I keep on looking at her. Then I realize that she was looking at me to. She was looking at me so dearly. Then I wink at her. She was shock and immediately look away from and she was blushing. I always like it when she blush. Because not only she looks cute but because I know I was able to do something that make her feel something in her heart.

Then she said something to Namjoo and walk away from there. I was furious. Where is she going? I just looking where she was going. Then I saw her bump into the same guy.

I didn’t felt anything at first because I taught that Bomi will apologize and walk away. But I was wrong. They were talking to each other. Bomi even laugh and smiling. . She never laugh with me when she’s talking to me. I was getting angrier when she didn’t just end the conversation but she keep on talking to that guy. I was so mad. I need to focus on the game but my eyes just can keep away from her. What were they talking about? Then I saw Bomi was about to walk away but she stop because that jerk call her. why is he calling her? Hey back of. She’s taken. She’s mine. Only mine.

Then they shake hand and I know that mean they are introducing each other. No Bomi don’t. You never shake my hand. Got I don’t know why, I don’t have a good feeling with that guy. He is a bad news. A really bad news. Then I saw Bomi walk away. I felt relief because that guy didn’t follow him.

Then my game finish and Bomi still didn’t arrive yet. Where the hell is she? Why isn’t she’s here yet? Then I went to change in the locker and went I step back in the court, she wasn’t there yet. I look around and realize that the guy she was talking wasn’t there too. Geez, where is this girl. Just then I saw her walk in the toward her friends and I was happy to see her. Then I taught that I need to talk to her and said that to be too close to that guy or any other guy. I already told her not to smile sweetly to other guy but this girl is so stubborn.

So I walk to her and grab her wrist and said to my and her friends “Guys, I’m taking Bomi with me. I have something to say to her. We’ll meet you at the cafe.” And pull her away.

For the whole walk to the she was trying to let go off my grip but I hold tighter but not until to hurt her. Then we arrive at the back of our college. I purposely bring her there since no one will be there and only two of us. Just then I let her go. She bring her wrist to her and rub her wrist which I was holding tightly. I look at her and saw tears in her eyes. I walk one step forward but she move back. I felt sorry and said “Bomi, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry to hurt you. I don’t know what happen.”

“What do you want Baekhyun sunbae? Why are you treating me like this? What did I really do to you to deserve this kind of treatment?” Bomi said in her crying voice.

Just looking at her crying make my heart pain. Damn Baekhyun. You just make her cry.

I take another step forward and cupped her face and wipe her tears and said “I’m sorry Bomi. I’m really sorry. I know I hurt you but I couldn’t control my jealous when I saw you talking to that guy. I was so jealous because you never talk like me like how you talk to that guy. You were laughing and smiling sweetly with him make me so mad and jealous. Why are you treating me like that Bomi?”

“Because I want to protect my heart. You’re a playboy and I don’t want to give my heart to a guy like you. I know when I fall in love with you, you’ll leave me just like how you treat other girls. I don’t that to happen. Baekhyun please. I’m begging you please stop bothering me. I told you so many time and I’m telling you again. I’m not the right girl for you. You deserve a better girl.”

“But I want you. Only you. Bomi please. Why can’t you see my feeling for you is real. I really do like you. No I love you Yoon Bomi. I really do. I love you since the first time I saw you. so please believe me Bomi. I don’t care what people say. But for me, you are the one. The girl I love. I don’t care about your background.”

“Please Baekhyun. Don’t say that word. You don’t really know who I am. You don’t know my family background. Once you know my family background, you’ll forget that that you ever love me.”

“Why is it so hard for you to believe me Bomi?” I ask curiously. I really need to know why.

“Because the truth is I don’t believe myself.”

 

BOMI POV

“Because I don’t believe myself.” There I said . the truth why I never want to near any guy and be in relationship.

“What do you mean by that?” Baekhyun ask. I can see that he’s curious and wondering why did I say that.

“Please Baekhyun. I can’t tell you the reasons. I really can’t. So please forget about whatever you’re planning to do in future because it’s not going to work.” I said and walk away. I can hear he calling me but I let it be. I need to go away from here and hide myself. So I ran to the place that give me peace and happiness and that is the dancing room. When I was inside the dancing room, I close the door, lock it and cry. I didn’t know why I was crying but I feel like crying. I don’t know. Maybe I was crying because I hurt Baekhyun or maybe all the past that I was trying to forget that happen to me and my family came back and playing in my mind.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

What does she mean by she didn’t believe herself? There must be something happen to her in past that make her say that. I need to know. I really need to know. I can’t take it anymore. I need to meet her friends or her brother to ask about this.

I don’t bloody care anymore. I need to know what happen to the girl I love. Who hurt her? Just by thinking that she had been hurt by some make me want to kill that person with my bare hand.

Yoon Bomi just wait. I swear, whatever your secret is, I’ll make sure I know about it. Even it’s so bad, I’ll still show you that I will still love you. I’ll prove you wrong.