EPILOGUE 2

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

22 YEARS LATER

BAEKHYUN POV

“Both of you are grounded for a week. I want both of your phone, video games and laptop in my room on the bed before dinner. If not both of you won’t be having dinner.” Bomi said.

“Mommy. Please. We’re sorry.” Hyun Jung protest.

“We are mommy. Please. I promise this won’t happen again.” Hyun Joo.

“Yeah right. You said the same thing last time. I forgive you and thought you won’t repeat it again. Now look at your result for this time. They are barely even B’s. I don’t care. I want everything in my room before dinner. I don’t understand what happen to you guys. Okay I understand Hyun Joo since he is really like you guys dad. But Hyun Jung, what happen to you. You were once a smart student. A straight A’s student. What happen?” Bomi ask.

Both of my kids didn’t say anything just look down.

“In your room. I’ll call for dinner later.” Bomi said. Hyun Joo and Hyung Jung both went to their room. Bomi sit on the cough and start to massage her head.

“Baby, are you okay?”

“I don’t know what happen to both of them. Why are their marks going down every year? It’s good Hyun Ji is doing fine.”

“Maybe they have my ancestry. Cool down baby. Why are you even mad?”

“I’m not. I don’t care about their grads. I don’t care if they don’t score. But their gred is basically all in red. They are failing all subjects. I never force them because I don’t want to pressure them. And look what happen?”

I was about to say something but our second daughter, Hyun Ji came and said “Moomy, I’m hungry.”

“Okay, I’ll go and cook dinner, then we can have dinner together okay.” Bomi said and messy Hyun Ji hair.

“Thank you mommy.”

 

BOMI POV

After having dinner, my twins went back in their room. After cleaning, I walk to my daughter, Hyun Jung room and knock it. When Hyun Jung open the door, I smile and said “Can I come in?”

Hyun Jung nod and walk to her bed and sit on the bed. I take a sit beside her. I caress her hair and ask “Hyun Jung, can mom ask something?”

Hyun Jung nod and said “Sure. What is it mom?”

“What happen? Is something troubling you? Or are you stress about something. You can tell me everything. You know that don’t you.”

Hyun Jung nod. She look at me and said “Mommy, the truth is I’m not interested in what I’m doing.”

“What do you mean?”

“Mom, I don’t to be accountant or teacher or anything. I want to be like dad. I want to open my own business or maybe just work like dad.”

“Why didn’t you told us?”

“I couldn’t. Dad want Hyun Joo to take his place not me. Why because I’m a girl. A girl can’t take his place. A girl can’t be a CEO.”

I chuckle and said “Why didn’t you tell me about this? I can talk to your dad about this. Why are stressing about something that you never want to do. Look princess, I never force my child to do what they don't want and I don’t want them to force their self to do what they don’t like. Look, if you hate the course your taking now, drop okay. I’ll talk to your dad. He’ll understand.”

“Really? Thank you mom.”

“No problem. I just want my daughter to be happy and do what she like okay.”

Hyun Jung hug me and said “Thank you mom. Thank you so much.”

“No problem. Now I need to check your sister.”

“I love you mom.”

“Love you to princess.” I said and kiss her forehead. Then I walk out and saw my other daughter was sitting on the couch laughing.

“Hey angel, aren’t you suppose to sleep now? It’s going to be 10.30.”

“But mommy, I’m not sleepy.” She said.

“Hyun Ji, you need to go to sleep now.”

“Okay.” She switch off the television and give me a kiss on my cheek and said good night. I kiss her cheek and said the same. Then I walk in my room and saw Baekhyun sitting on the bed, his back lean against the headboard. He look at me and smile.

“So did you talk to Hyun Jung?”

I walk toward the bathroom while answer Baekhyun “Yes I did. And I need to talk to you about that.” And I start to brush my teeth.

Once I was done, I wipe my mouth and walk to the bed and tug my leg under the duvet and lean against the headboard. Baekhyun place his hand on my shoulder and pull me toward him.

“What is it you want to say?” Baekhyun ask.

“Hyung Jung is not interested in what she’s doing. She wants to take business course because she want to be like you.”

“Then why didn’t she told us about this?”

“She was scared and she thought that a girl can’t be a CEO. We have a son, so why would we give that position to her. That what she thought.”

“Bull. Who told her that? So what did you say?”

“I told her to drop the course and just apply for business. I’ll talk to you.”

“Good job. I’ll handle her transfer tomorrow.”

“Thank you. So what about Hyun Joo. Did ask him what is his problem?”

“I did. Same case. He don’t want to take my position because his not interested in it. He want to be a basketball player. So I told him the same thing. Why didn’t he told us? He said he was scared that we won’t agree.”

I chuckle and said “Our son and daughter are mess up.”

“I know. So I was planning, since it’s a school holiday and Hyun Ji also in holidays, why don’t we go for holiday and rest our mind.”

“That’s a good idea. I’ll ask them tomorrow where they want to go.” I said.

“Ask Eunji, Namjoo and Naeun too. Who know they want to follow to.”

“Will do that. Now shall we go to sleep? I’m sleepy and tired.”

Baekhyun smile and nod. We lie down and Baekhyun kiss my lips and said “I love you my beautiful wife.”

“I love you to my handsome husband.” And kiss his lips.

He hugs me tightly like always and both of us fall asleep.

***

THIRD PERSON POV

Baekhyun and Bomi is happy now. In fact very happy. They were blessed with a 21 years old handsome son, Hyun Joo, who looks exactly like Baekhyun, two daughters, Hyun Jung who is 21 years old, who look half Bomi and half Baekhyun and Hyun Ji who is 18 years old who is exactly look like her mother.

Baekhyun and Bomi love is still the same. Pure and deep. In fact their love grows each day. They are happy now. In fact very happy. Bomi love her little family so much. Everything she once wishes came true.

Every day, they start their day with I love you and kisses and end it with I love you and kisses to. Not even once Baekhyun sleep without hugging Bomi.

Every single day, they thank God, for their happiness and blessing.

 

THE END

***************************

That's the end of the story. Thank you to everyone who read this seasons. thank you for voting and supporting my story. I apologize for all my spelling error or any mess up sentences. Sorry if the story was getting boring or the ending wasn't like what you expected. 

Who ever is a fan of Seyoung. their story is up next. Like always I will updating next Sunday. N please do wait for another story about Baekmi or maybe all the EXOPINK couple.

Love you guys so much...

xoxoxoxo