TWENTY-NINE

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BAEKHYUN POV

In the morning, we were busy cooking since it’s our duty today and the girls are still sleeping. Just in time when we were finish cooking, the girls wake up and went to brush their teeth. Then we have our breakfast.

Once we’re done with our breakfast, we’ve been given coursers to do and we did it. Later after they settle our coursers, we sat on the chair just like last night. Suho hyung ask “What should we do now?”

Then I said “I have a good idea. Let’s go to the river and have fun there. Who’s in?” Everyone look at me and smile. Chorong noona said “That’s sound like good idea.” Then Suho hyung said “Then what are we waiting for. Let’s go.”

All of them stand up, got change and went to the river and have fun there. After we had fun playing in the river, is time for lunch and it was girls duty. So they change and then prepare the lunch. After having their lunch, and cleaning, we took a nap because we were so tired playing with water.

At night, At night after we had dinner, we sat back at the table and had chat and drink some coffee. We joke around and had fun. But one thing for sure, we forgot about our works and stress. While we were talking, Suho hyung said “Let’s play a game. Let’s play spin the bottle. If the bottle is pointed to that person, you need to choose either is truth or dare.”

Then Chanyeol add “That’s sound fun. Let me add if the person can answer or do whatever that told to do, or the person that ask the question is not satisfied they need to be punish. And the punishment is depends on who ever want to give punishment. Agree.”

Everyone agree and start playing. We keep on playing and then the bottle stop and point at Bomi. Everyone look at her and Eunji ask “Truth or dare, Yoon Bomi?”

“I don’t know. Dare maybe.”

Then Namjoo smile evilly and said “Cool. It’s revenge time. I have a good one.”

“Let’s heard it.” Bomi said confidently.

“Okay. Take a strawberry and eat it with Baekhyun. As in mouth to mouth. Both of you are not allowed to hold the strawberry.”

I look at Namjoo. I smile at her and mouthed Thank you.

“Yah! Kim Namjoo. I’m not going to do that.” Bomi said.

What? But why? I pouted.

“You are going to do that. Look Baekhyun like it.”

“Nope. Not going to happen.”

“If not then should I tell Baekhyun the secret that you been keeping from him.”

“What secret?” I ask. What is my Bomi hiding from me.

“Which secret?” Bomi ask.

Namjoo raised her eyebrow and said “The day you have a big fight with Baekhyun because you thought that Baekhyun was lying to you. The dress and the place. It’s going to be interesting.”

“Don’t...don’t...don’t. Fine. I’ll do it. Where is the strawberry?”

I smile and look at Bomi. Even my mind is still wondering what was Namjoo and Bomi talking about. But I just let it go and look at Bomi with my sweetest and big smile. Bomi narrow her eyes and said “What are you smiling at? You must be very happy isn’t it.”

I smile and nod like an idiot.

Then she place the strawberry in and look at me. I smile and start eating it until our lips touch. Just a little bit more and I will kiss her infront of everyone and I’ve been waiting for this. Then it happen, we kiss while eating the strawberry and it was hot. Well for me it was. I don’t bloody care about others. But I was a bit disappointed because it didn’t last long.

“Happy?” Bomi said in unsatisfied face but I can see her blushing. Means she like it to.

“Wow. That was hot.” Eunji said.

Then I heard her husband said “Want to try it? I’m always on.”

“Shut up.” Eunji said and we all laugh. Then we start playing.

Then the bottle pointed at me. I smile and said “I don’t care. Why don’t you guys choose for me. I can do both if you guys want.”

“Interesting.” Sunny noona, Minseok hyung wife said.

“Baekhyun, since I get to know that you easily felt jealous if any guy is close to Bomi. So I dare you to take Bomi’s phone and go through all her emails, pictures and text, but don’t say a word or ask anything to Bomi about what you see. And if you get to do this without failing, Bomi will give you a kiss.” Jongdea hyung wife, Dahye unnie said.

“Unnie. This is his dare. Not mine.”

“So. Are you keeping any secret in your phone?”

“Give me your phone Bomi.” I said.

She sigh and take out her phone and give it to me. I try to take it but she was holding it tightly.

I smirk, raised my eyebrow and said “Bomi, let it go.”

She sigh again and let it go. I thank her and switch on her phone. I’m so not going to lose this game because I want the kiss.

Then I go through her email first. It was nothing. Just a boring things there. Then I start to open her picture. For a few first picture I was fine. But then I saw a picture of her and a boy in school uniform and it wasn’t Hyuk. Okay. I need to cool down. Like really cool down. But then I couldn’t take it anymore since I see her picture with this guy more than once. Control Baekhyun. Control. You can do this. I look at her and narrow my eyes. Then I heard Namjoo said “Someone just saw something that make him mad and jealous.”

“Shut up Namjoo.” Bomi said. Then she cover he face with her left hand said “I’m so dead.” It was slow but I can heard it.

Then I open her text and it was most from me, her dad, Yu Jin an her friends. But then I saw the same guy picture that I saw in the gallery at the profile picture icon. I open it and start reading it.

 

Hey Bomi. How are you? It’s been a long time. How have you been.

Hey Ilhoon. I’m fine. It’s really been a long time. I’ve been okay and good. How about you? What are you doing now.

Well, I’m working as an accountant now Erdster Incorporated. How about you?

Wow. Intersting. I’m a high school teacher now. At Shinhwa High School. Hey how did you get my number?

Got it from one of our friends in high school. I meet him last week and he said he have all of our friends number so I ask for yours. Hey Bomi, I miss you.

Me too. I miss you to. Namjoo and Eunji miss you too.

No Bomi. I really mean I miss you. I really do miss you. Not a friend type misses you. But a guy who like you miss you.

 

Okay, that’s it. “Okay forget about the kiss. Who is he, Yoon Bomi?” I ask and showing the screen phone to her.

She bite her lips and then said “a friend.”

“Really. A friend. But I don’t think so he takes you as a friend.”

“His just a friend. That’s all. Believe me.”

“Really Bomi. Still. Then what does he mean by No Bomi. I really mean I miss you. I really do miss you. Not a friend types of miss you. But a guy who like you miss you. Now tell me who is it. If not, I’ll ask Namjoo and Eunji.”

Then Namjoo ask “Who are you guys talking about?”

I look at Namjoo and Eunji and said “Do you guys know anyone by name of Ilhoon?”

“WHAT!” Namjoo and Eunji said together.

“By how shock you both are, means you guys know him. Who is he? Tell me.”

Then Namjoo ignore my question and look at Bomi and said “Bomi, are you crazy? Why are you texting him? You know he loves you. And you know what his mother did to you in the school.”

I try to cool myself down and said “What! Yoon Bomi. Really. I can’t believe you. We still need to talk about this after the game. You are not going to run anywhere. And for a time being I will hold you phone.”

Bomi sigh. Then I heard Dahye noona said “I’m sorry Bomi. I didn’t know this will happen.”

She smile and said “It’s okay unnie. Sooner or later he’ll know. So there will be no different at all.”

Then the game continues. Then when Namjoo time, when the bottle pointed on Namjoo, Namjoo chose dare. Then I start to ask “Well Kim Namjoo. I dare you to stay in the middle of the forest for 5 minutes.”

“I’m not gonna do that. You know that I’m really scared of dark. Change it Beakhyun oppa.”

“Then I dare you to kiss Kyungsoo on the cheek for 5 minutes.” I said with smirk on his face. I know about them. And because I was in Kyungsoo situation once so I understand.

Namjoo was shock and start to cough again. Then she said “Yah! Byun Beakhyun. Are you crazy? I’m not gonna do any of your stupid challenge.”

“Well you need to do it. Choose either one. Inside the forest or kiss on the cheek.” I said still smiriking.

Namjoo narrow her eyes and looking at me and said “Fine. I’m going. Be right back after 5 minutes.”

Then she stands up and walks toward the forest. Done.

Why did I say done is because, this is all been plan by me, Chanyeol, Jongdea hyung, Minsek hyung and Suho hyung. Now shall we just wait for another 5 minutes before everyone start to panic with Namjoo missing.

And just like we thought, the girls and Kyungsoo panic and we start to find Namjoo. When the girls was focussing to find Namjoo, I saw Chanyeol pull Eunji away and I did the same.

“Bomi let’s find Namjoo there.” I said pointing to the other direction. She just nod and walk toward the direction.

YES!

When I think we are far enough, I pull Bomi toward the tree and trap her with my both hand. She look shock and ask “What the? Baekhyun let me go. This is not a time for us to play around. Namjoo is missing.”

I place my index finger on her lips and said “Shhh. I know. But don’t worry. Kyungsoo is out there to find her. Anyway, this is all been plan just to make Kyungsoo and Namjoo closer.”

“Yah! Are you mad Baekhyun? Whose idea was it?”

“Jongdea hyung and Chanyeol.” I answer.

She just chuckle and said “Don’t ever plan like that. It’s dangerous Baekhyun.”

“I know. Sorry. Now let’s go somewhere else and talk. I need to ask you about this Ilhoon.”

“Can we forget about that?” Bomi ask and smile showing her teeth.

“No.” I said. Then we found a stone near the tree and sit there. Once we were sitted, I hold her hand and ask “So tell me. Who really is Ilhoon?”

 

BOMI POV

“Ilhoon is my friend. Our friend. Mine, Eunji and Namjoo in high school. We know him from Hyuk since they were in the same class and me, Eunji and Namjoo are in the same class. We’re quiet close that time. Until one day, Ilhoon came and said he love me but I didn’t. I told him that and said that we should just stay as a friend and we did. Then one day, my omma story leak. Everyone knows about it and even him. He said he doesn’t care and we’re able to be friends until one day his mother saw me with him laughing. Well I wasn’t alone. Hyuk, Namjoo and Eunji were there.

His mother got so mad and humiliate me by saying that why am the ’s daughter doing with his son. Do I also have the same plan like my mother just want to be near Ilhoon for money since he is from one of rich family. I try to protest myself and the others to. But it’s not use and she keep on humiliate me infront of everyone.

Since that day, I try to distance myself from him. Ilhoon try to talk to me for a few time but I told her not to and keep his distance away from me. And then the next thing I know, he switches to other school because his mother told him. I heard it was because of me but I try to ignore it and just continue my school life. That’s all. I never had any feeling at him beside at a friend.

Then a week ago, he starts to text me. So I just reply his text back since I always take him as a friend. If you continue reading, you’ll know that he still love me but don’t worry since I already told him that I’m dating and I have a boyfriend. And I love him so much.” I told him everything.

He look at me and said “By the way you text him, as if you’re not mad at him after what his mother did to you. Why? Aren’t you supposed to be mad about it?”

“No I’m not. It wasn’t his fault. His mother was the one humiliate me and he still stay as my friend and said that it doesn’t matter what my mom did. He even try to stop his mother from continue humiliate me and said that he was the one try to approach me. Not the other way around. So basically, it was nothing. I’m happy now and I have guy who love me for who I am and his family love me for who I am too.”

He let out a soft smile and said “You’re so sweet you know that.”

“I know.” I said and smile. Then both of us laugh.

Then he asks about the secret that me and Namjoo share. “So tell about what was Namjoo about to say. What did you do on the day we fight?”

I bite my lips and smile awkwardly. “Can that just be a secret?”

“Nope. Tell me. I want.”

“Please. I wasn’t in my right mind when I did that. So can we just forget about it?”

“No. Will stay here until you tell me what you did.”

I bite my lips and sigh. “Okay. Fine. But promise me you won’t be mad because when I did that on that day, I was just so mad at you.”

“I can’t promise that.”

“Ahhhh please. Just promise me you won’t get mad.”

“Okay. I promise I won’t be angry.”

“Good.” I take a deep breath and let it go. Then I tell him what happen that night.

“After the night when I saw a girl kiss you, I went home but I was so angry and jealous, I went to one of the club wearing a very short and y dress and had a couple of drink.”

“WHAT!”

“You promise you won’t be mad.”

“Okay. Did any guy touch you?”

“Yes. Basically I was dancing with him. What I was a bit tipsy that time. It good Namjoo was there. Sorry.”

He let go of my hand and stand up. He clenched his fists tightly, nails digging into his palms and blow a very heavy breath let out his anger. I know his mad and his controlling it.

He walk front and back while whisper shout and cool himself down. He turns to look at me and ask “How y was your dress?”

“Did you remember the two piece dress that I wear when we were on our date? I...wore...that.”

“Yah! Yoon Bomi. I can even be angry at you because I promise you and I can’t even yell at you because I will feel guilty. What were you thinking?”

“I’m sorry.” I said and bite my lips.

“Did that guy that you dance with, touch you?”

“Yup. But just my hand. That’s all. When he pull me to the dance floor. Like really, that’s all. Beside’s that no.”

“Good. Oh God, I can’t even think what will happen if I make that kind of mistake again. I swear if I ever did the same mistake, the first think I do will be kidnap you and lock you in my room. Don’t ever do that stupid thing again.”

“Never. Promise. But deepens if you won’t make me jealous or mad again.”

“Never. Promise. Now shall we go?” He said and extends his hand to me.

I gladly take it and nod.

Then we stand up and start walking to the tent since it’s getting late and night. Then we promise that we will try to find Kyungsoo and Namjoo tomorrow morning.

***

The next morning we continue finding Namjoo and Kyungsoo. Once we found them, we walk back to the tent, have our breakfast and start packing to go back home.