EPILOGUE

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

I am in the kitchen when Baekhyun step in the house.

“Baby, I’m home.”

“I’m in the kitchen sweetheart.” I said.

Then I felt arm wrap around my pregnant belly and a kiss on my cheek.

“What are you cooking?”

“Soybean sprouts soup and bulgogi.”

“Hmm.. sound good.”

“Why don’t you go and take a shower. It’s going to be done in few minutes.”

“Okay. Be right back in 5 minutes.” He said and kisses my cheek again.

Once I was done, I start to place the food on the table. Then I place the chopstick and spoon. When I was taking out the rice and put it on the bowl, suddenly I felt contractions on my lower abdomen. I stop for awhile and take deep breath but it was still her. Then suddenly it felt really hurt and the bowl of rice that I was holding fall from hand.

“BAEKHYUN!” I shout.

Baekhyun run from the room and ask in worry “Baby, what happen?”

“My water just broke. The baby is coming.”

“Now. The doctor say you have another a week.”

“YES NOW BAEKHYUN. THE BABY WANTS TO COME OUT NOW. WHAT SHOULD I DO.?” I shout.

“Okay...Okay..Okay. I’m sorry.” He quickly picks me up and walks out the house. For once I felt the lift is taking so long to arrive the ground floor. Once we were in the car, Baekhyun drive straight to the hospital. He was holding my ahdn while I was more to squeeze his hand because it really hurt.

“Baby, we are almost there. Just another few minutes.”

“It hurt Baekhyun. It really hurt. I can’t take it.”

 

BAEKHYUN POV

Looking at how pain my Bomi is make me hurt and seeing her crying make my heart hurt. Once we arrive at the hospital, the nurse told me to place her on the wheelchair and I did. I didn’t let go of her hand at all until we arrive at the labour room. Once Bomi was inside the labour room, I call my family and her family. Then the nurse came and old me to wear the blue hospital gown. Once I walk in the labour room I saw Bomi was in pain and sweat was all over her face.

I walk to her and kiss he forehead and hold her hand. “Hey baby, how do you feel now?” I ask in worry.

“It still hurt.” She said and tears keep on falling. Just then the doctor walks in say “Good evening, Mrs. Byun. Are you ready?”

Bomi just nod her head.

“Good. Okay. On the count of three, when I said push, you push. 1...2...3 push.”

And Bomi push while squeezing my hand. It hurt but I don’t really care because Bomi’s pain is worst. After a few push, the doctor said “Okay, I can see the head. Give me another big and hard push and the 1st baby will be out.”

After count to three, Bomi give a very hard and big push. Then we heard a crying.

“Congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Byun it’s a boy.”

Then Bomi shout again and said “Arghhhh.”

“Oh hold on a second. I think there's another one coming.” The doctor said.

“Another one?” Bomi ask.

“Yes. Another one.” The doctor said with a smile.

“Another one. I thought we are only having one. You didn’t tell us we are having twins.” I said.

“I didn’t saw the other one. Maybe the other baby was "hiding" under the brother during her ultrasound and the heartbeats were in sync. SO I didn’t realize it. Okay mommy, just like previously, in the count of three, push. 1...2...3, push.”

And Bomi push.

“Okay baby, you can do it.”

Bomi shook her head and said “I don’t think so Baekhyun. I’m tired.”

“Yes you can baby. Believe in yourself. My Bomi is a very strong girl. For our pumpkin.”

Bomi nod her head and start pushing again. After a few push, the baby was out.

“Congratulation, it’s a girl.”

I smile and kiss Bomi temple and said “You did it baby.”

Bomi just smile weakly. Then the doctor gives me the boy and Bomi the girl and tears start to fall from my eyes.

“They are beautiful baby.”

“They are. What should we name them?”

“Our boy will be Hyun Joo and our girl will be Hyun Jung.”

“Welcome to the world Byun Hyun Joo and Byun Hyun Jung.”

“Thank you baby for giving me two precious baby.” And kiss her lips. Then the nurse take the babies and told me to wait outside while they move Bomi to the other room.

Once I step out from the room, everyone was there and they start to ask about it.

“So is it a boy or a girl?” Mom ask.

“It’a a boy and a girl. Bomi was carrying twins.”

Everyone was in shock and then they start to chuckle.

“How is Bomi?” Dad and appa ask together.

“She’s fine. She was really strong. The nurse will move her to other room then we can visit.”

A few minutes later, we went to visit Bomi and saw her sleeping. She must be tired with all the push. The other walk to see our babies and I walk and sit beside Bomi.

Maybe because of the noise, Bomi wake up and smile looking at me.

“How to you feel now baby?”

“Better.”

Then mom, my sister and sister-in-law came and mom said “You did a good job Bomi. I’m proud of you.”

“Thank mom.” Bomi said weakly.

“You really did a good job Bomi. I respect you. I was half death with just one and you need to face the pain twice in the same time. I don’t know how you and Chae Won unie do it.” Ha Yun noona said.

Everyone just laugh.

“Okay, take a rest. We will come tomorrow. Congratulation Bomi.” Mom said and kiss her cheek and walk out.

“You’re a mother now princess. I’m so proud of you. I’ll came tomorrow okay. Take a good and long rest.” Appa said and kiss her forehead.

“Congratz noona. I’m happy for you.”

“Thank you Yu Jin.”

After kissing Bomi cheek, Yu Jin walk out with appa leaving me and Bomi alone.

“I’m proud of you baby. Really am. Thank you again.”

Bomi smile weakly and said “Thank you to you too for always being there for me and be patient with my temperament.”

“Anytime baby. Anytime. Now go to sleep.”

Just a few minutes later, Bomi fall asleep.

Thank you God, for everything. I’m happy now with my little family and I really hope it stay this way forever. I hope I can make Bomi smile and laugh always and shower our kids with full of love.

“I love you Mrs. Byun and thank you for coming in my life.” I said and kiss her lips.