TWENTY-EIGHT

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

Today, I am going to meet Eunji and Namjoo at one of our favourite cafe. We were talking at then Chanyeol oppa and Kyungsoo oppa greet us and we start to talk. I was bored because everyone’s partner is here and I was all alone. So I plan to text my Baekhyun.

ME To BAEKHYUN

Hey handsome. What are you doing? Are you free?

Just a few minutes later, he reply my text.

                                                         BAEKHYUN TO ME                          

Nope I’m not. I’m in the office doing nothing. What is it?

ME TO BAEKHYUN

Well I’m at one of the cafe that me and my friends love to go. Can you come? The all have their partner and I don’t. L

BAEKHYUN TO ME

I’ll be there in a 30 minutes.

ME TO BAEKHYUN

Thank you baby. I love you.

BAEKHYUN TO ME

Love you too. Wait for me. And don’t flirt with anyone.

I just smile and wait from him while talking to the others.

Just like he said that he will be there in 30 minutes and his here.  Introducing him with the other guy and sit beside me. I was just looking at him because he look so hot in his navy blue plaid slim fit shirt with sleeve fold until his elbow with his black slack. Damn I am a lucky girl.

After talking, we all went back. I who came with Namjoo using my car, told Namjoo to go with Kyungsoo since Baekhyun told me that his mother want to meet me and I don’t know why. When we walk to my car holding hand, he ask for my car key.

“For what?” I ask back.

“Drive. Of course.” He said in his duh tone.

“No. My car. I drive.” I said.

“Nope. I never let girl drive if I’m in the same car. So give me the car key Bomi since I’m asking for it. You know what will happen isn’t it.”

Of course I do. The last time happen is, he pick me up by his shoulder and take the car key from my bag. I don’t that to happen again so I just give my car key to her.

“Good. Even I have the intension of picking you up again.” Baekhyun said with a grin in his face.

“Don’t you damn dare? Let’s go.” I said and walk to the car leaving him.

Once we arrive, slide in the car and drive straight to his house. When we arrive, we walk to the house and was greet by the maid.

After eating our dinner, like usual, the ladies will be talking in the living room and the men will be outside.

Then Baekhyun mother ask “Bomi, can I ask you something?”

“Sure aunty. What is it?”

“Don’t get me wrong, but I really just want to know about this.”

“About what aunty?” I ask and smile.

“Can I know why are you still not saying yes to Baekie proposal?”

I was a bit shock but quickly cover it and look at Baekhyun’s mom. “The truth is I’m scared aunty.”

“Scared? About what Bomi?” This time Baekhyun sister, Ha Hyun ask.

“About everything. About my family. About my mom. And what most important is, I’m scared that I might be like my mother. I’m scared of people talk about me. About what they said came out true. I know. Telling Baekhyun to wait for me is not good thing but I don’t why, I’m still not confident about myself. I understand aunty if you find someone else for Baekhyun.”

“I understand what you want to say Bomi. Don’t worry, I don’t have anyone for Baekhyun. I never force my kids in anything especially in their partner. I know and understand your feel, because I was like you to. But the Bomi, how long do you want to be in uncomforted zone. Sometime, you need to walk out from comfort zone and forget about what people going to say for your own happiness. If you always think of what people say, you won’t be happy forever. They will never be happy in anyone happiness and live. I’m saying this is not because I’m forcing you to agreeing to married Baekhyun. Take your time as long as you want because the son of mine will wait for you forever. But I’m just saying to make you understand and be happy.”

“I understand aunty. Thank you. I’ll think about it.”

Then I reflect back that maybe, Baekhyun’s mom is right. I’m just scared about people talking about me and humiliate my family again. I’ just scared that past will be repeat. I need to reflect myself and have sometime for myself without anyone just to think about it.

Then we say our byes and Baekhyun send me straight to my house. In the car, I was quiet and didn’t talk anything. Well I didn’t want to.

Once we arrive, I said bye and kiss his cheek like always.

Then he stop me by calling my name. I turn around to look at him.

“Is everything okay?”

“Yes everything is fine. Just that I’m tired.”

“Are you sure? You look like something is troubling you.”

“Yes. 100% sure. Don’t worry so much about me Baekhyun.”

“Okay then. Bye. Love you.”

“I love you to.” Then I walk out from the car and straight to the apartment.

Once I change into my pyjamas I lie down on my bed and start to think about everything that Baekhyun mom said. I don’t know how and when I fell asleep.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

Something is fishy. I know Bomi was thinking about something but I just don’t know what it was. She looks deep in her thought as if she was thinking about something important. Did mom and noona talk about something that makes Bomi worry. I don’t think so. Is she thinking about leaving me? I hope no. What if that’s what she was thinking about? The way she said she I love you just now and the way she look at me as if she’s saying for the last time.

No..No..No.. That’s not going to happen. I’m not going to allow that. No...No...No. She’s just stress about other things. That’s all. Come on Baekhyun, believe in her.

Then I fall asleep.

 

BOMI POV

After what Baekhyun mom said to me, I keep on thinking about it every day.

I was packing my things for two days get away before my busy seclude start again since school will start soon. While I was busy packing, I got a call from Eunji. I just smile and pick it up.

“Hey girlfriend. Why did you call me?” I ask.

“Hey. Look, me and Chanyeol is planning for a camp at least for 3 days 2 nights. Will you like to join? It just us. Us mean, me, Chanyeol, Namjoo, you, my oppa and sister-in-law, Kyungsoo oppa. If you want we can invite Baekhyun too.”

“That sounds interesting.” I said.

It sound interesting. I can have a god time with my friends and Baekhyun and in the same time, I can have an alone and peach time for me to think about Baekhyun proposal. Then I give my answer. “Okay, I’m on it. I’ll text Baekhyun about this. When are we going?”

“Okay, cool. We will be going tomorrow. You guys need to come by yourself if it’s fine with you.”

“Yeah. Okay. Bye. I need to start packing.”

Then we hang up. I immediately look for Baekhyun number and call him. Just in two beep, he pick up.

“Hey beautiful. How are you?”

“I’m fine. How about you? Whatcha doing?”

“I’m fine. I’m doing nothing. Just in the office and passing my time doing nothing. So why did you call.”

“Well, tomorrow, Eunji invite us to go for a camp for 3 days and 2 night. She invite all of us, so she told me to invite you. So are free? Do you want to go?” I ask.

“That sound interesting. Okay, I’m in. So how are we going there?”

“Driving by ourselves and just meet at the camp side.”

“Okay. Then I’ll pick you up.”

“Fine. I have no problem with it. See you tomorrow. Bye.”

“Bye. Love you.”

“Me too.”

“Say it Bomi. It’s been a long time you didn’t say it. Do you even love me now?” He said. And I know his pouting right now. Oh I just wish I can kiss the pout.

“Of course I do. I loved you before, I still do and will always love you.” Then a I get another call. I look at it and saw Namjoo name. Then I place back my phone near my ear and said “I really need to go now. Namjoo is calling. See you tomorrow. I love you so much.”

Then we hang up and immediately answer Namjoo’s call. After done talking to her, I hang up and finish packing what I have been packing and add on some clothes. Once I was done, I walk out from my room and join my dad watching some shows.

***

I wake up early and was so excited about this camp. I don’t know why but I really am. Maybe because we are going to have fun like we use to have fun when we were in school and college. After I got ready, I walk out and wait for Baekhyun’s call. While was waiting for Baekhyun, I got an evil idea. So I take out my phone and start texting.

ME TO KYUNGSOO

Good morning Kyungsoo oppa. It’s Bomi. Can you pick Namjoo up? I’m going with Beakhyun and it’s gonna be late when I arrive at Namjoo place. Can you do me that flavour please?

KYUNGSOO TO ME

No problem at all... I love to pick her up...

Then I smile. Just then, Baekhyun call and told me that his here. I quickly say bye to my dad and Yu Jin and walk out from the house. Once I arrives the ground floor, and saw my Baekhyun there. I said hi and slide in the car.

Then I said “Let’s go straight to the camp site.”

“Then how about Namjoo?” He ask and frown.

“Don’t worry about her. I told Kyungsoo oppa to fetch her.” And smile at him.

He just smile and shook his head. Then we drive straight to the camp. When we arrive, we said hi to the others and start unpacking.

When I was busy unpacking, I heard Namjoo voice from far. ““YAH! Yoon Bomi, you’re so dead.”

I’m so in trouble. I turn around and saw her walking near me. When she was near, she hit my arm and said in her whisper yell “Why did you do this? You said you wanted to pick me up. Even if you couldn’t you should call me or text me. Not him. I can come with my own car.”

I smile awkwardly and lied “Well Beakhyun picks me up very late. If we have to pick you up we won’t be here until now. So I called Kyungsoo to pick you up. I try to call you but you didn’t pick up.”

Namjoo look at me with her unsatisfied face and said “Really I didn’t pick up. My phone was with me for the whole time. If you want to say that maybe there’s no signal, I won’t trust you. Tell me the truth.”

Stupid Bomi. I curse myself. I was worried and put all the blame to Beakhyun and said “It was all Beakhyun fault.”

When Beakhyun heard what I said he looks at me and I just smile. Namjoo turn to face Beakhyun and said “I taught so. This can’t be Bomi plan. The only person who can come out with this kind of idea is only you, Mr. Byun Beakhyun.”

I just able to mouthed sorry to him.

Beakhyun was shock and said “Hello there miss. Do you think both of your friends are so good? They are worst went it come planning something. I did nothing wrong.”

Eunji look at Beakhyun and said “Hey! I have nothing to do with this. It’s yours and Bomi problem. I’m the victim here.”

Beakhyun just laugh sarcastically and said “Yeh right. Like I’m gonna believe you.”

Then Minseok oppa came and cut us off by saying “Okay. You guys need to stop now. We are here for fun. And Namjoo, you didn’t even greet your oppa.”

Namjoo look at Minseok oppa and said “They were the one start it. Anyway oppa how are? Are taking care Sunny Unnie and Min Kyu. I miss that little boy.” Then Namjoo hug Minseok and then Jongdea.

I look at Minseok oppa and Jongdea oppa and mouthed thank you.

After finish unpacking their things, they had lunch and had fun. At night, after we talk around the camp fire, we all went to sleep since today was a bit tiring.

I couldn’t sleep. So I take these opportunities to maybe think about Baekhyun proposal. I stand up and walk slowly not to wake the others. Once I was out of the tent, I walk to the river nearby, but sat a bit far from the tent where we stay. Once I sit down, I look at the river and I feel so relax and calm. Then I start to think about whatever Baekhyun mom said and his proposal.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I was on my way from the toilet and I saw Bomi walk out the tent, alone. What is she thinking having a walk all alone at night? Where is she going?

Then I saw her walking toward the river. But once she was there, she didn’t sit. So I just follow her from back quietly. Once she find a suitable place, she sit. Then I look back and saw she was far away from the tent.

What the hell? Why is she sitting far away from the tent? Then I saw she take her phone and was scrolling something on her phone. Sometime she smile and sometime she laugh. She was even deep in thought.

So I walk near him and take a peck on her phone and saw her looking at mine and our picture. I smile and sit beside her and said “Why are you looking at the picture when you can see him in real life.”

She jerk out and hit my arm. “You scared me Baekhyun.” She said placing her hand on her chest.

Then she asks “What are you doing here?”

I smile and said “I’m the one who need to ask you that. I saw you walking here alone. So I follow you. So what are you doing here beautiful? Alone.”

She looks at the river and said “Nothing. Just need a fresh air and I can’t sleep.”

“Really. But why do I see my beautiful girl is in a deep thought. What are you thinking about? Is there something stressing you? I can help if you want to.”

She look at me and shook her head. “No. I was just thinking that in 3 days I’m back to my normal life since school is starting soon.”

I look at her and in her eyes and I know that wasn’t it. It’s something else. I can’t figure it out. I wanted to say that she’s lying but I just let it passed by. I’m not going to force her.

“Okay.” I said and move my hand and place on her shoulder and pull her close by me and hug her. Then suddenly she said “Baekhyun, you know I love you don’t you.”

I look at her and nod “Yes I know about it. But why so sudden?”

“Just want to tell you. I’m just scared that you might think I don’t love you anymore since I didn’t accept your proposal yet.”

I kiss her temple and said “I don’t care Bomi. I really don’t care. I told you I give you time and I’m doing it. I’ll wait for you forever Bomi.”

“Thank you. Thank you so much. And I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. It’s not a sin to wait for people that you love. So stop saying sorry. Okay.”

She nod and smile. Then she did the next thing that I didn’t expect to. She kiss me on the lips again. She did it first which usually, I will kiss her first.

Then she pulls away and smiles.

“We should go now.” She said.

I didn’t want to since I really like this moment. But she still need a sleep and me to. So we stand up and walk to our tent holding hand. Once we arrive there, we saw the other couple accept Namjoo. We just smile and then walk to our own tent and fall asleep.