THIRTY

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

I wake up like really early today since today is the first day of school after having a long school break. Once I was done in my work attire and walk out from my room. Greet my dad and Yu Jin and start eating breakfast. While eating breakfast, Yu Jin gives an envelope. I look at him and ask what it is.

He just smile and shrugged. “How should I know? It has your name on it so I just give it to you. I suppose to give it to you yesterday but I forgot.”

I just nod and open it. It was an invitation to my college reunion.

Then after having our breakfast, I rush to the school and continue my work being a very good teacher.

After working hour, we tidy up our table and start walking to our car. Then Namjoo said “Guys did you got a card from the collage. They say that there will be reunion this Friday.”

I nod he head but Eunji didn’t.

Then Eunji ask “Really. I didn’t get any. Maybe I didn’t check the mail box yet. So are you going?”

I smile said “I’ll be going. Let’s all go. We’ll have fun there. We can meet Naeun to. Damn I miss her.”

Namjoo look at me then to Eunji. Then she said “I don’t know.”

Eunji said “Let’s all go and have fun.”

Then Namjoo stop and said “I want to go but they said that you need to go with partner. And I don’t have one.”

I smile and said “That’s the only problem. Why don’t you ask Kyungsoo oppa than. I know he’ll say yes.”

Namjoo look at me and said “I’m not sure about that. I’m just scared that he’ll think that I’m just using him.”

Me and Eunji chuckle. Then Eunji said “I don’t think so. He likes you. I don’t think he will think like that. Have confident.”

Namjoo said “I’ll think about it. Now let’s go.”

Once I walk in the house, freshen up and change into my pyjamas, I take my phone and slam my back on the bed and start calling Baekhyun. I need to ask him if his free this Friday.

In just two beep he pick up.

“Hello beautiful.”

“Hey handsome. What are you doing?”

“Nothing. Just lying on the bed and playing game on my phone. How about you? What my beautiful girl doing? How was school?”

“Nothing. Just lying on the bed and call you. School’s okay. Like always. Look I have a reason I call you.”

“What is it? Go ahead and ask.”

“Well this Friday, there is reunion for college. I was thinking about going but they need partner. Are free this Friday?”

“I was thinking about the same think. I wanted to ask you to but later at night.”

“Okay, cool. Means you free.”

“Yes I am. The function starts at 8.30pm. So I will pick you up at 7, 7.30pm.”

“Okay then. I’ll be ready and waiting for you.” I said with a huge smile on my face.

Then we continue talking until my eyes can’t take it anymore. We say our bye and hang up.

I was so excited for this Friday and I already have the best dress for that day.

***

Today is the day and I’m so excited. Once I arrive home, I quickly walk in my room and straight to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done, I take out my dress from closet and smile. Baekhyun will love this. It is a open back, bodycon long sleeve, full lace short dress.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7a625f54457052304341786a4a673d3d2d3335303037343233372e313439333737393730396239633338333536383138323339303131332e6a7067

I wear it and it and it stop right at my upper tight. I let my hair fall and apply a natural look make up.

Once I was done, it was 7.12 pm. Just then my phone beep and it was Baekhyun telling me that his here. I take my clutch and walk out after saying bye to my dad.

Once I walk out from the building, I saw my handsome Baekhyun wearing an all black suit with white shirt and match it with black tie. His hair was made into side swept leaning against his car with hand in his pants pocket. Damn he look hot.

When he saw me walking toward him. His eyes widen and I smile. He like it. Once I’m near him I ask “How do I look?”

“Hot.”

I smirk. I did it. I wanted this reaction from him. Then suddenly he said “Are you wearing this to the party?”

I frown. “Of course. Then why would I be wearing this.” I said in my duh tone.

He smile, nod and said okay. Then I step in the car after he open the door for me. Once I settle down, he closes the door and walk to his side and slid in. Then we drive away.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I was waiting for her after I text her that I’m here. Just a few minutes later, I saw a very beautiful girl walk out from the building. Then I look at her dress and wow she looks hot. But the dress is so short for her. Is she really wearing this to the party? No..no..no. So not going to happen. Then she was near me and ask “How do I look?” and I answer hot.

What I can’t control myself. She does really look hot. I’m not going to lie about it. Then I ask her if she’s really wearing this dress to the party and she say yes.

I just able to smile and said okay while nodding. Then I open the door for her and she thanked me and saw her . I widen my eyes in shock. Okay, she is so not going to wear this to the party. What was even she thinking when she wear this dress. I’m not going to allow other people see what’s mine. So I drive where I really need to go so that she can change.

I was the junction for me to turn but I didn’t and drive straight. Then Bomi said “Baekhyun, you miss the turn.”

“I know.” That’s all I said.

“You know? Where are you taking me, Mr. Byun Baekhyun?”

“Somewhere. You’ll know soon beautiful.”

And continue driving. Once I’ve arrive, I park my car and walk out and open the door for Bomi.

Bomi step out and ask “Where are we?”

“Just follow okay.”

She narrows her eyes not just nod. Then we walk to one of my aunty’s boutique and walk in.

Bomi stop and look at me and ask again “What are we doing her Baekhyun?”

“To buy you a dress for the function.” I said nonchalantly.

She frowns and ask “Buy me a dress? But I’ve wearing it.”

“I know baby and you look beautiful and hot. Trust me. But I’m not going to allow you to wear this type of dress. It’s too short and revelling. I’m not going to allow other see what’s mine. And look at the back part. It’s open.”

“But-”

“No buts. Now you are going into the changing room and wait for the dress that been given to you. Wear it and show me until I approve it.”

“What am I? A doll or a puppet.”

“Of course you’re not. You’re my girl. Now go.”

She sigh and stomp her feed all the way to the changing room. Then I look at one of the consultant and told her that give Bomi every black lace dress. But not to short. They nod and start finding it.

Then Bomi start to walk out wearing one after another dress. Some were too short and some were to releving. Somewhere to long ad some was just not suitable for her.

“Baekhyun, I’m tired. It’s going to be 8.30 soon. Can we just go?”

“No. Not until I find the suitable dress for you.”

She sighs and walks back in the changing room. Then she walks out with other dress and when I saw it on her, I know that’s the dress. It was an illusion neckline with sweetheart lining, chiffon overlay with vertical stripes all-over, fit and flare silhouette with full skirt, and a keyhole opening in back of dress.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f4a326c5955317061314d7432513d3d2d3335303037343233372e313439333737396635303632613234653738303733303136373336372e6a7067    

“That’s it. It’s perfect.” I said. I look at the consultant and said “We’ll take this.” And give her my card.

“At last.” I heard Bomi said. I chuckle. Once I was done paying, and take her dress and walk out and drive straight to the party.

Once we arrive at the function, we went to register our name and walk in and saw Kai and Naeun there. We say hi and just then Namjoo and Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Eunji walk in. We said hi and then take our sit and start talking.

 

BOMI POV

I was so annoyed with Baekhyun. I was tired just by changing dress after dress. I swear I was swearing and planning to kill him. The dress was fine and okay, I don’t understand why did he think is too y and revelling.

We are now sitting, talking and past our time. Then I ask Naeun “So Naeun, when did you get married. I didn’t know both of you are married.”

“Yup. We agree. You didn’t even invite us at your wedding day.” Eunji said.

Then Naeun look at Kai and Kai smile and nod. Then she said that make all of us shock “We eloped.”

“WHAT?” Me, Namjoo and Eunji said it together.

“Yup. I was supposed to marry Tae Min if you remember him. Dad forces me to marry him but I run on the wedding day and we get married on the next day with Baekhyun and Ji Soo as witness.”

I look at Baekhyun and narrow my eyes. He smile and said “What? It was supposed to be a secret and I promise them I won’t tell anyone about this.”

I just shook my head and let him be. Then Namjoo ask “Then what happen? What about your parents?”

“After getting married, we went to China and stay at one of Lay oppa’s guest house since we know that mom and dad will try to find me and break me and Kai off. And last two month we came back and meet my parents but they didn’t forgive me. So basically I’m still trying to seek for their forgiveness. Only my oppa and unnie forgive me because they understand my feeling.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. We didn’t know. If we know, we would help.” Namjoo said.

“It’s fine. I’m happy now. Kai is very supportive, even his parents are supportive and a baby is on a way.”

Mine, Namjoo, Eunji and Baekhyun mouth was hanging in shock.

“Wow. Congrats Naeun, Kai.” Baekhyun said.

“Congrats Naeun. We’re happy for you. No wonder you keep on pushing any alcohol and drinking juice. And you’re eating more the usual.”

“Thank you.” Kai said.

Then I ask “Where is Ji Soo oppa? I didn’t see him.”

“Ji Soo is not in Korea. His in Washington now. He has something to settle. I don’t know what.” Namjoo said.

“Ow. How did you know Kim Namjoo?” I ask raised my eyebrow.

“I call him yesterday to ask for help about something. But he said he will be busy this two week since his in Washington.”

We just nod and let it be. We talk and laugh. Then Lay oppa join us. It was shock to see him here since he live in China.

Then it was our jam. Mine, Namjoo, Naeun and Eunji’s jam. It was Honey from JYP. I pull Eunji and ask Naeun to follow and we pull Namjoo who was dancing with Lay oppa and start dancing.

Once the song came to the end, we didn’t go and take our sit but keep on dancing.

Then Namjoo said “I miss this a lot. Just four of us, dancing like there’s no tomorrow. Just like how we did in our dorm.” Naeun agree and said “Me too. It was so fun that time.”

I add “I know. I still remember it was a week before exam. We were so stressed.”

Eunji said “I know. It was a fun time to remember. We should meet again and do whatever we use to do before everyone is busy with our kids.”

They all nod show that they agree. When they were tired, they went back to sit.

Once I sited, Baekhyun give me a cup of water to drink. I smile and thanked him. He just smile and kiss my temple.

We continue talking and I just know that Lay oppa is getting married. We ask about her fiancé and he tell us everything about that girl. She’s lucky to have Lay as her husband because I know how sweet and romantic Lay oppa is.

Then Lay oppa ask “So Bomi I’m getting married. When are you going to married Beakhyun?”

I just smile and answer “I don’t know. Soon maybe. I’m just not ready yet.”

Then Chanyeol oppa ask “Not ready yet? Means Beakhyun did ask you to married him before this?”

I and Beakhyun nod our head and then Beakhyun said “More than once.”

Namjoo and Eunji both said “WHAT!” Then Eunji continue “Really. Then what happen?”

Beakhyun look at Eunji and answer “Well like always, she will say that she’s not ready yet. And I don’t know when she will be ready.”

Then I cut them off and said “Can’t we not discus about this now please. Is happy time and let’s just forget about this and talk about something else.” Everyone nod and continue talking about something else.

While they were talking, Namjoo ask permission to go to the toilet. I tell her that I’m coming to. So we went to the toilet.

While we were walking back to the hall, a guy voice speaks to us “Hello Namjoo and Bomi. It’s been a long time. How are you Namjoo?”

Me and Namjoo turn around and saw the guy that ruin Namjoo life. The guy which the reasons Namjoo close her heart for any guy forever. Namjoo face starts to change to scared face. I wasn’t happy with that guy and raise my voice “What do you want Kris? Aren’t you happy after what you done to Namjoo?”

Kris smirks and said “I didn’t able to do anything to Namjoo. I almost did but you guys stop me from doing it. Remember?”

Namjoo close her ears with her hand so that she won’t hear anything. Then she ask me to go from here. I just nod my head and when back to the hall even the truth is I was planning to kill him.

At the hall, Namjoo was panicking. I try to calm her down but it was no use. Then she asks Kyungsoo oppa “Kyungsoo shi, can we go home now please.”

“Why? The party is still on.” Kyungsoo ask and I can sense worry in his voice.

Namjoo who wasn’t in her right mind and shout at Kyungsoo oppa “LET’S JUST GO FROM HERE PLEASE. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO THEN I CAN GO HOME BY MYSELF.”

Everyone was shock the way Namjoo act. Kyungsoo was pulled a back with Namjoo. Eunji stand up and hold Namjoo arm and said “What happen Namjoo. Why are you in panic? Did something happen?”

I told them “He’s here. Tao is here. We saw him before coming back to inside this hall. That’s why.”

Then we all went back home and leave the party that still going on. In the car, Baekhyun hold my hand and I look at him.

“What are you thinking about?” Baekhyun ask.

“Nothing. I’m just worry about Namjoo. What is that bustard doing here?”

“I don’t know Bomi. Stop stressing. Everything is going to be okay. Namjoo have Kyungsoo now to protect her.”

“I know and I hope everything’s going to be okay. Namjoo suffer so much already Baekhyun. I still can see her pain in her eyes even she’s laughing.”

“I know. Relax okay. We will always be there for her isn’t it? So don’t worry. SO do you want to go for a date of you want to go back home.”

“Just send me back home. I would love to go for a date, but I’m tired to day. Sorry.”

“Do you want to sleep with me today? The bed misses you and the owner of the bed to.”

“I didn’t bought any clothes with me baekhyun.”

“Don’t worry about that. You left some pyjamas at my house. You can just use that. Or do you want to borrow my t-shirt. I’m fine with it.”

I chuckle and said “Fine. I call appa and tell him about this.”

Then I call my appa and told him that I’ll be sleeping at Baekhyun house today. He just agree and then we hang up.

Once we arrive at Baekhyun house, I walk straight to the bathroom to take a cold shower and change in to my pyjamas. Once I was done, I lie down on the bed and instantly fall asleep since I’m really tired today.

 

BEAKHYUN POV

Walking out form the bathroom and saw my beautiful Bomi already has fallen asleep. She must be really tired. I hang my towel and lay down beside her. Hug her and press her back on my chest and kiss her head. I said I love you to her and fall asleep hugging her dearly. I just hope she’ll agree marrying me soon. Because I really want her to be my wife and be with me.