TWENTY-SEVEN

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

It’s school holiday. I’m bored and really don’t know what to do. So I just got ready and drive. I really don’t know where to go at first, so I plan to drive to Namjoo’s apartment. Once I arrive, I call her and told her to get ready since I’ll be waiting down. After a few minutes, she walk out from the building. We said hi and drive away. We really didn’t know where to go. If Eunji was here, she’ll say where we should go.

In the car, while I was driving, I said “If Eunji was here with us, it will be better. I miss her.”

“I know. Like our old times. She must be happy that Chanyeol oppa bring her to Bore Bora.”

“I know. I’m jealous. But it’s okay. One day I’ll go to Paris with my husband.” I said with a smile on my face.

“You mean Beakhyun oppa.” I just smile hearing that. Yeah, with my Baekhyun. One day. “So where are we going.” Namjoo said.

“Park. Let’s just to park first. I really don’t know where to go. I just got ready and went to pick you up.” I said and she nod.

After buying our favourite coffee, I we drive straight to the park and walk there. Our hangout place.

We take a sit on the stairs by the river and talk about our school years and other things. Then suddenly I don’t know why, I ask Namjoo. “Namjoo, do you think I’m like my mother? Do you think I can be happy with Baekhyun?”

She frown and ask “Why are you saying like that? What happen, Bomi? Your and Baekhyun relationship is okay isn’t it?”

I smile and nod. “Yup. Our relationship are fine. Just, I was thinking about it.”

“Why are you worry so much. You love him and he love you so much. So I know both of you can be happy. About your mother, forget about it Bomi. You are so not like her. You’re typically like your dad. I know you won’t ever be like your mother. Why? Because if you are like your mother, you won’t slap and hit Baekhyun like crazy. You won’t be single until you meet Baekhyun. You won’t try to run from every boy in our school except Hyuk. Then why worry.”

I smile and shook my head. “Nothing. Just. I don’t know why, but I still have no confident in my life. I’m still scared about you know what.”

“I know. But don’t. Forget about what happen to you in past. What people talk about you. Forget about everything. Start a new life Bomi. How long do you plan to stay in your past. Baekhyun is a good man and he will take care of you dearly. How do I know it is, if it’s not because of him, I will still be in my depression. I just wish I will meet someone like Baekhyun. His eyes is only for me.”

“You forget something Namjoo. His here.”

She frown and said “Who?”

“Kyungsoo oppa.”

“His not Bomi. Stop. His just finding someone to past his time. And he don’t know that I almost got , sell by my own step father and what happen with me. Once he know, he know. He will hate me just like others.” She said with a smile in end but I can see that her tears that she holding in her eyes. Looking at her like this, really make me planning to kill that stupid Tao and her step father.

“But believe me Namjoo. He loves you. I can see it in his eyes and the way he look at you.” I said.

She just smile and shook her head. Then we change our topic and start to smile and laugh again. After having our dinner, I sent her back home. When I was driving on my way home, Baekhyun call me. I smile and pick it up.

“Hello my beautiful lady. What are you doing?” He asks.

“Hello my handsome man. I’m on my way back home after meeting Namjoo. What about you?”

“Still in the office. Working. Just having a break and wanted to call you since I miss you so much.”

“Me too. I miss you to.”

“Then lets meet tomorrow. How’s that?”

“Okay. I’m fine with it. Let’s meet tomorrow then.”

“Okay. I need to continue doing my work. Call you later.”

“Fine. Bye.”

“Bye. Love you so much.”

I smile and said “Love you too.” Then we hang-up and I drive straight to my house and spend the rest of my day with my super dad and brother, Yu Jin.

***

The next day, I wake up early since I will be having a date with Baekhyun and I am so excited. I don’t know why, but I’m so excited about today date. Maybe it’s been a while we meet since his been busy with his work and mine with my work. I got shower and wear my favourite pastel colour block tee with a pocket in the front and tug it in my black shorts. Leaving my hair fall and light makeup. Just in time I was done, my phone beep. It was from Baekhyun. I open the text and it says that his here. I quickly put my phone in my handbag and walk out the room. Saying bye to my appa, I walk out the house and down the stairs.

Once I was out the building, I saw my man leaning against the car looking hot and handsome as always. I walk near him and give him a kiss on the cheek. Just then I realize that his wearing the same t-shirt as me. I giggle.

“What are you laughing at?” He ask.

“Didn’t you realize that I’m wearing the same t-shirt as yours?”

He looks at my t-shirt and smile. “I didn’t realize. I was just so mesmerize with your beauty.”

I don’t know why but I blush. I blush hard. Then he opens the door for me and I slide in and thank him.

Then we drive straight to the date where she wants to bring me. Then we arrive at our destination, I look out the car and smile widely. I look at him and said “You bring me to the Lotte World. I’m so excited. Thank you Baekhyun. I always want to come here for a date.”

He smile and said “I know. Now let’s go.” He walks out. Since I was so excited, I didn’t wait for Baekhyun to open the door for me like usual. Once I’m out, I wanted to rush and walk in but I felt someone pull me by my elbow. I turn around and of course it’s Baekhyun.

“What?” I ask.

“I know you’re so exited. But please let me do my job. I told you went you are with me, I’ll open the door for you and always walk holding my hand.”

“You were so slow. That’s why. Now let’s go. We can fight later.”

He locks his car and we walk holding hand like he always like. We spend the whole day there. We have lots of fun.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

Bringing Bomi to the Lotte World was a good decision. I was a bit worry since she’s a girl and I heard from some of my friends, that the girls will force you to wear hair band and do some other girly things but Bomi didn’t do that. What we did from start until end was riding rides. Most of it will be the extreme one. She so different and half of my heart was glad because I don’t need to do that stupid things what couple always do when they come here.

Looking at how happy Bomi is making me happy. She was laughing and smiling for the whole day and I’m really glad I bring her here today.

It’s getting dark now and it’s time for . I bring her to the ice skate rink. I get to know from Yu Jin that she use to love ice skate but stop playing.

“Bomi, let’s go for a skate.” I ask Bomi.

Bomi look at me and said “No. I don’t know how to play.”

She’s lying. Why is she lying?

“Don’t lie Bomi. I know you know how to play and you’re really good in it. Yu Jin and your dad said you really good in it.”

“But I don’t play anymore Baekhyun. I forgot how to play.”

“Come on Bomi. For me at least. Please.”

She sigh and said “Fine.” And we walk to the rink and choose our ice skate shoes.

Once we wear it, we walk in the ice skate and start skating. She told me she forget how to skate but the way she’s skating as if she’s a pro. She doesn’t even need my help. Then we take a rest and the rink side. Then I ask “Bomi, can I ask you something.”

“Go ahead. What is it?”

“Why did you stop skating? Yu Jin said you really like to skate. You love it and it give you joy. Then why stop something that you really love.”

Then her face suddenly changes into a sad one. Then she look at the people skating and said “Mom teach me how to skate when I was 9 that time. We were happy that time. Omma didn’t have problem with appa and we were happy that time. Once mom leave appa and start to fight, I leave playing it. I properly leave everything that link to my mother. It’s good that appa was the one who teach me how to cook. If not I will stop cooking to.”

I chuckle. “Didn’t you miss skating?”

“I do sometime. But when I remember about what omma did, I just forget about it. That’s why I dance.”

“Dance?”

“Yup. I use to skate if I’m mad or frustrated. But then I stop and I didn’t know what to do when I I’m mad and frustrated. So I start to dance and it’s quiet similar to skating. The different it dancing you can dance bare feet or with any shoes and skating you need to wear their skating shoes.”

Then I brace myself to ask her. The real reason why I bring her to skating rink.

“Can you dance for me? If it remind you of your mother but not everything that involve the person we hate we need to forget. You use to love skating and I know you still do. Because I can see in your eyes and it’s written in your face that you love it and you miss it.”

“I don’t think so Baekhyun. I don’t want to.”

“Please baby. Your dad says since your mom leaves you, you weren’t the old you and I always wonder how the old you, you were. Bomi, I know you hate your omma and you just want to forget about everything that involves your mother. I don’t care if your leave any of the things that involve your mother but doesn’t give any effect at you. But it does. It’s give a big impact at you. Uncle and Yu Jin said your old laugh and smile it’s gone. You show that you’re happy but the truth is our not. You suffer so much Bomi and it’s time for you to stop suffering. Stop thinking about what people will say. You have a full right to be happy and live your life. Stop being a puppet to people.”

“Forget about it Baekhyun. I’m not going to do it. Anyway, it’s getting late. Let’s go.”

She was about to skate away but I stop her by holding her elbow.

“Don’t worry about it. We have a whole night to be here.”

“Huh? What are you saying?”

“I rent this place for a night. I want you to let everything go Bomi. Everything that stress you about and make you sad. You can shout and do whatever you want to do.”

“No. You are kidding right.”

“Nope.” I said popping the P. “I really did it. I just want you to be happy Bomi. And if you realize now, there is no one here.”

Then she looks around and just realizes that only they left in here.

“Come on. Let it out. Cry. Shout. Anything. As long as the old you are back because your dad and brother miss you so much.”

“I don’t think so Baekhyun. Let’s forget about it.”

“No. I’m not leaving. Yu Jin even said you've been stress this past few days. Why?”

“No I wasn't. Yu Jin is just making up something. He lied. Fine, if you want to stay. Then you stay. I'll go.”

I just smirk and lean my elbow on the side stand. I know this will happen and I have plan everything. I just look at Bomi who is skating to the exit door. Once she was there and she wanted to step out from the rink, the guard stop her.

Then she turn around and I just smile.

“I hate you.” She shout.

“I love you to.” I said and skate to her.

Then I pull her into the centre of the rink and let her go. “Come on Bomi. Let it all out. I’m waiting.”

“I can’t Baekhyun. I really can’t.”

“You can. Come on Bomi. You can.”

Then I let her go and said “Go Bomi. Come on. Let’ it out.” I keep on annoyed her with forcing her.

She start to get annoyed and angry. Then I saw tears start to appear in her eyes and I know it’s working. Then she did it. She skate around and and shout. I just smile looking at her. I call her Yu Jin and said “It’s working. It’s really working Yu Jin.”

“I told you. Thanks hyung. Thank you very much.”

Then we hang up. Once Bomi stop, she run to me and hug me and both of us fall on the ice. She was on top of me and I was under her.

“I love you so so so much Byun Baekhyun.”

“I know. I love you to.”

Then the thing that I didn’t expect she will do and she did it. She kiss me on the lips. A very sweet and deep yet passionate kiss. 

Then we pull away for air. “What was that for?” I ask.

Then she blush and hid her face in my chest. I just chuckle. Then I said “Beautiful, can we get up now. I’m freezing.”

“Sorry.” She said and stand up.

After dinner, I send her straight to her house. Once we arrive there, she turns to look at me and said “I love you so much Baekhyun. And thank you for today. I really enjoy it and appreciate it.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“What is it? You know you can ask anything.”

“What happen? Did something happen this past few days?” I ask in concern.

She takes a deep breath and let it out. Then she starts to tell me. “Last two week, I met omma near at the park. Like always, I will run away but she will stop me and try to talk to me. I just hate the fact that this past few weeks we always meet.”

“Why do you hate your mom so much? I know what she did was wrong. But you’re like totally hate her.”

“The truth is I don’t hate her by what she did to me and find a new love. I hate her because she hurt my appa. Appa look happy and smile infornt of us, but he will cry when his alone. I don’t care if she find a new love because you can’t control your heart. I’m mad because she cheats behind my appa while appa work hard just to make omma happy. If she loves other men, she can just say that she wanted a divorce and say that she meets other men. She doesn’t need to humiliate dad or say bad thing on his face.”

“I can’t say I understand because I’m not in your place. But you need to stop being scared and live your life. I know this is the reason why you still doubt about marring me isn’t it.”

She just nod. I thought so. I knew it this is the reason.

“Some part of me, I know I’m not like my mom but I’m just not sure if I will not be like my mom. You know what I’m trying to say.”

“I know. But Bomi, please believe in yourself. I know you are not like your mom and I’ve been saying that so many time. But like always, I’m not going to force you. I’ll wait until the day your ready to marry me.”

“Thank you Baekhyun. Thank you very much. I have to go now.” She said. I just nod.

She kiss my cheek and walk out from the car. Once she was out from my sight, I drive away. In my heart I was happy that at least I get to do something for her and make her laugh and happy.

 

BOMI POV

Once I walk in the house and straight in my room to take a shower. Today was really a special day. I had a lot of fun and after a long time, I get to skate. I really love this guy so much. I swear I’m not going to leave him forever. But I still not ready yet to marry him. Some part of my heart, I want to say yes and just marry him and let the fate and future lead our way. I know he love me as much as I love him but I’m still scared. So scared in fact. What if I hurt him. Break his heart. I know I won’t break him but what if. You never know what will happen in future.

After taking a long shower, walk out and wear my pyjamas. Once I was done, I walk out and have a glass of water. Then went to sleep with a smile on my face. I’m just so damn happy today.