TWENTY-FOUR

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BAEKHYUN POV

That morning, I woke up and realize Bomi was not beside me. Where the hell is she? I don’t like the fact that went I wake up and she’s not beside me. I move the duvet from my body when I can’t heard anything in the bathroom and walk out the room. When I walk out, I can smell a very delicious food. She must be in the kitchen, I thought but when I walk in the kitchen, she wasn’t there. Only the food which was cover by the food cover with a note stick on it.

You were sleeping so soundly and you told me last night that you’re going to work late so I didn’t want to wake you up. You even look tired. So I call Yu Jin and told her to sent pick me up and send me to the school. Eat the food and if it’s cold heat it up. The soup is on the stove. Make sure you eat okay my love. I love you. xoxo

- BOMI –

I smile and walk back to my room to wash my face and brush my teeth. Even deep in my heart I was sad because I couldn’t send her to school and give her kiss before she walk out the car, but I was happy that she cook for me. After done brushing my teeth, I walk back out to the kitchen and start eating the breakfast Bomi cook. Well I only get to eat a full fest if Bomi came and stay here for a night or two. If not, I’ll have to eat my boring breakfast that is my cereal or just coffee and toast.

***

Today is Eunji’s wedding day. After getting ready in one of my black suit and white shirt and match it up with black tie, comb my hair to the side, I drive straight to Bomi house. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f354276595273494e7838463542673d3d2d3334343432363230332e313438663431626334393764613038393231353733303737303239302e6a7067

I’m so eager to meet her since she’s been busy this past few week helping Eunji for her wedding. Just thinking about that girl getting married first just make me smile. Never of us thought that she will get married first. I know that Naeun and Kai have been married last month and now leaving in China. No one knows about this beside me, Ji Soo and Lay.

They have a very simple court wedding. Naeun was suppose to marry Tae Min, one of her father’s friend son. Naeun didn’t want to but her father force her too. Naeun even break Kai saying that she don’t love him anymore and she’s getting married with other guy. Of course Kai didn’t believe that and still follow and beg Naeun to take him back. That stupid jerk even stay out in the rain for a few days just to make Naeun take him back. Then the next two week he spend most of his time in my apartment, drunk. Then they day of her wedding day, she told everyone that she don’t want to marry Tae Min and run to Kai and apologize because she lied and she still love him. They got married the next day, they got married at the court as me and Ji Soo as the witness and they fly straight to China and stay there for a few month at one of Kai’s hotel before returning to Korean because they know that Naeun parents will try to find her.

Well back to present, When I arrive at Bomi’s house, I call her and told her that I have arrive. When she walk out from the building and saw how beautiful she look in her navy blue long lace sleeves, y back cut out, knee length dress that I brought for her and match it with her heels make her look beautiful and elegant. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f554a3070733848315258696248413d3d2d3334343432363230332e313438663431383864393632626430393136313431393232343234362e6a7067    

She let her hair that stop right on her shoulder which I just realize she cut her hair make her look more cute and matured and apply a very thin make up and make her look beautiful naturally.

I was so mesmerize by her beauty that I didn’t realize she was already in front of me. When she snap her finger in front of my face make me come back to reality.

“Dreaming.”

I rub the back of my neck shyly and said “You look so beautiful today. Not that you don’t look beautiful before this, but you look extra beautiful today. And you cut your hair. It’s beautiful and suit you a lot.”

“Thank you. You look extra handsome.”

“Really? Thank you so much. I didn’t know that.”

Bomi make and annoying face and laugh sarcastically and said “Like you don’t know that. You know I always like you fall in love you all over again when you wear a suit especially black one.”

I swear I didn’t know that. The only think I know is she like it when I fold my sleeve until my elbow. This is new. I never know she like it when I wear the suit. I know she will look at me secretly when we go for a date and coincidently I was wearing my suit.

Then I said “Really? I really didn’t know that. Anyway, shall we go now.”

She nod and slide in with a smile and thank you after I open the door for her. Then I walk to my side and slide in then drive straight to the hall.

When we arrive and park the car, we walk in the room where Eunji and saw her in her wedding dress. She look beautiful. Now I wonder how beautiful will mr Bomi will look like in the white wedding dress. Just looking at her wearing the peach pink dress already make her that beautiful. How would she look like if she’s wearing the wedding dress.

After meeting her, we walk out and congratz Eunji’s family and walk in the hall. We take a sit and after a few minutes later, Eunji walk in the hall glowing. But my eyes and focus was not at Eunji but at Bomi who was looking at her best friend in awe. Damn she look so beautiful.

 

BOMI POV

Looking how beautiful and happy Eunji look make me jealous a little bit but I’m still not ready to get married yet. For the whole wedding ceremony I know Baekhyun focus was not at the wedding but at her but she ignore it.

At the ceremony party, I was dancing with Baekhyun but my eyes was focusing at one of the guy there. He look cute. No, I’m not planning to cheat on Baekhyun. I love this guy but the guy that I was eyeing, his eyes was at Namjoo. Baekhyun must realize it because he start to ask “Hey beautiful. What are you looking at?”

“The cute guy at there.”

I can see his jealous face but I ignore it.

“Which guy are you talking about Bomi? I swear I will kill him with my bare hand.” He said.

I laugh and said “Jealous much. I wasn’t checking him out. I was just look at him because she’s was checking Namjoo out. That’s why. Anyhow, his cute.”

“Shut up Bomi. Stop saying other guy handsome and cute in front of me.” He said in firm tone but still make me laugh. I really like it when his jealous. He look so cute and make me feel like kiss him and I did. Just a peck but make me happy. “Don’t worry. I only love one man and his name is Byun Baekhyun. His cute and sometime he look handsome and dashing. Especially in his black suit.” Then I move closer to his ear and whisper “And when his in his suit, I fell like rip it off from his body.”

Then I pull and look at his shock face then turn in to a huge grin. He clear his throat and said “Wow. Who this Byun Baekhyun be? I need to kill him before he take my girl from me.”

I just laugh and kiss his cheek then leave him alone on the dance floor. “Yah! Yoon Bomi. Where do you think you’re going?”

I turn around and joke “Dancing with the cute guy that I was checking out earlier.” And walk away to Namjoo but I still can hear he said “Don’t you dare Miss Yoon Bomi.” I just laugh and walk to Namjoo.

After telling Namjoo about it, she didn’t believe it and I know she still scared about being in relationship and knowing someone is checking her out will make her uncomfortable. I told her to relax and walk to Baekhyun who was sitting at one of the table alone but never leave his gaze on me.

After the wedding ceremony and congrats Eunji and her husband again, me and Baekhyun went back home. Since I’m so tired and Baekhyun can see it, he cancel our date and drive straight to my house. On the way there, my eyes start to become heavy and I don’t know when but I fall asleep.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

When I arrive at her house, she was still sleeping soundly and beautifully. How can a sleeping person can look this beautiful. I didn’t have the heart to wake her up, so I just let her sleep for awhile. It’s been thirty minutes past by she still sleeping. Looking at how uncomfortable she look make my heart ache but I don’t want to wake her up. So in order not to wake her up, I drive straight to my home and when we arrive, I pick her up slowly not to wake her up. Whe I enter my house, walk straight to my room and place her on the bed slowly and take her heels out and pull the duvet and stop right at her shoulder.

Moving strand of hair from her face, kiss her lips and walk in the bathroom to change into my comfortable clothes and walk out the room and let Bomi sleep soundly. When I settle on the couch, I take my phone and text Yu Jin telling him that his sister is at my home and will sand her once she wake up. After done my job, I watch television and wait until Bomi wakes up.

 

BOMI POV

I woke up and it’s already dark. Then I remember something. The last time I fall asleep is in Baekhyun car and since that I didn’t woke up. I saw a table lamp on the site table an switch it on. Then I realize that I was in Baekhyun room. How come I’m here. I remember he brought me home after the wedding. But my home. Not his. I move the duvet from me and walk out the room and saw Baekhyun was playing game and talking to his phone. It’s must be Ji Soo or Kai.

I walk near him and sit beside him. He look at me, hang up after saying bye and look at me.

“Good morning Beautiful.”

I chuckle and said “Good morning? It’s like 8 Baekhyun.”

He just laugh. Then I ask “Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“Just. You look tired and you sleep soundly. Didn’t want to disturb you.”

“How did I end up in your room. If I’m not mistaken, we were on our way o my house.”

“Yes we were. But then you were sleeping so I turn my car and drive straight to my house and pick you up.”

I look at him in shock and said “What? Baekhyun you might hurt your back. I’m heavy.”

He shook his head and said “No you’re not.”

I just let it be and said “Baekhyun, can you send me back home now?”

“Yeah sure.” He pause his game and we walk to the door together and walk out to the car.

When we arrive at my house, I said “Do you want to come. Dad must have prepare dinner. You can have dinner here before going back home.”

He smile and said “Sure.”

Turning of his car, we walk in my house hand in hand and I said “I’m home appa.”

Dad came out from the kitchen and said “Oh! Hello Baekhyun. Come in.”

“Hello uncle.” Baekhyun said.

Then appa said “Why don’t you go and have shower Bomi. Then we can have dinner together.

Baekhyun sit on the cough and I went into my room. The moment I step in the room, I slam my body on my bed. Then I go and get my shower. After shower, I put on my long sleeve and short pyjamas set and then walk out while tying my hair. When I look infront, Baekhyun was there looking at me. I stop tying for awhile, then continue tying hair and ask “What are you looking at?”

He smile and said “Nothing. Just looking at how beautiful you are in that short. Because you always wear long pants when you sleep over.”

I just chuckle and walk in to the kitchen to help my dad and Yu Jin.

While we wear eating and talking, suddenly dad ask “So Bomi, Baekhyun when are you going to get married. It’s been a year since you guys dating.”

I cough and said “Appa, we talk about this.”

“I know Bomi. But...”

“Appa please.” I said. I never like if he open this topic. And now his talking about this topic infront of Baekhyun.

“It’s okay uncle. I have ask her so many time and I will ask her until she say yes. Don’t worry uncle, I will wait for her forever.”

Then the whole dinner goes by. After dinner, Baekhyun went home. The moment Baekhyun walk out, I close the door and walk to appa who was sitting in the living room and ask “Appa, why did you said that infront of Baekhyun.”

“I just wanted to know. Bomi, his been waiting for you and how long would you want him to wait. I’m scared one day he’ll leave you Bomi.”

“I know dad. But I have to. I’m still not ready to get married.”

“Don’t lie Bomi. Never lie to me. I can see the love in your eyes everytime you look at him and I know you want to say yes. Then what’s stopping you Bomi. It’s omma isn’t it.”

I look at dad in shock and said “Appa. What are you saying?”

“Don’t lie Bomi. I know. You are my daughter and you can keep any secret from me. Bomi look if you think you are like your mother, forget about it because you are not at all.”

“But I’m her daughter appa. Her blood is flowing in me body. That’s the truth and it scared me to hell.” I said and I don’t know when, tears start to fall from my eyes.

“But you are my daughter to. My blood is in your body to Bomi. And I know my kids. There are far from being like their mother. Bomi how long do you want to suffer yourself for being your mother’s daughter.”

“I don’t know appa. But I’m still scared. I know I’m not like omma. But the fact that I’m omma’s daughter scared the hell out of me.”

Appa walk close to me and hug me and said “My daughter, listen to this and listen well. Who ever told you in the past that you might be like your mother, ignore it. They are just jealou of you. I know my daughter is not like her mother because if she is, she won’t be working secretly and come back from school late at night. She won’t be working more than one job in a day. She won’t tell me to stop working and say that she can take care of me. Bomi stop being scared and thing about other. For once, think about yourself. You deserve to be happy to Bomi. And I know Baekhyun can make you feel happy.”

I hug my dad tighter and cry calling my dad.

My dad cool me down and when I cool down. Then I said “How did you know I was working secretly.”

“A lady came and told me that you are working at one of the store and I went to see if she was right and she was.”

“I’m sorry appa, I didn’t told you.”

“It’s fine. Now why don’t you go in room and sleep. But please think again what I told you. Can you.”

“I will appa.”

Just then a ring on the bell rang. I look at my dad and ask “Who could it be here late at this night?”

“I don’t know. Let me go and see.”

“It’s okay appa, I’ll go.”

When I open the door, I saw Baekhyun was there.

“What are you doing here?” I ask.

“I left my heart here.” He said placing a hand on his chest.

I chuckle and said “Seriously. What did you really left Baekhyun?”

“Sorry. I left my phone here. So I’m here to take it.”

I told him to come in and he walk in and take his phone. Then walk back out. I just wait at the door. Before walking away, he turn and said “Well I wasn’t joking earlier. I really left my heart here.”

I smile and said “Should I give it back to you?”

“No it’s okay. You can keep it. But make sure you take care of it.”

“Don’t worry. It’s save in my heart.”

He smile and I smile back. He kiss my forehead and said “I love you so damn much Bomi. And will always love you. Even if you are your mother’s daughter and her blood flow in your body, you are not like her, okay. So don’t be scared and uncle is right. You deserve to be happy Bomi.” And kiss my cheek again leaving me in shock there.

Did he really listen to everything me and appa said.

I close the door and walk straight into my room and hop on the bed. Before flying into my dreamland, I think about what appa said earlier. Do I really deserve to be happy for once?

 

BAEKHYUN POV

When I was half way to my car, I remember that I forget my phone on the coffee table back in Bomi house. So turn my heel around, I walk back to her front door. I was about to press the door bell when I heard someone saying “...his been waiting for you and how long would you want him to wait. I’m scared one day he’ll leave you Bomi.”

“I know dad. But I have to. I’m still not ready to get married.” That must be Bomi.

“Don’t lie Bomi. Never lie to me. I can see the love in your eyes everytime you look at him and I know you want to say yes. Then what’s stopping you Bomi. It’s omma isn’t it.”

“Appa. What are you saying?”

“Don’t lie Bomi. I know. You are my daughter and you can keep any secret from me. Bomi look if you think you are like your mother, forget about it because you are not at all.”

“But I’m her daughter appa. Her blood is flowing in me body. That’s the truth and it scared me to hell.”

“But you are my daughter to. My blood is in your body to Bomi. And I know my kids. There are far from being like their mother. Bomi how long do you want to suffer yourself for being your mother’s daughter.”

“I don’t know appa. But I’m still scared. I know I’m not like omma. But the fact that I’m omma’s daughter scared the hell out of me.”

“My daughter, listen to this and listen well. Who ever told you in the past that you might be like your mother, ignore it. They are just jealou of you. I know my daughter is not like her mother because if she is, she won’t be working secretly and come back from school late at night. She won’t be working more than one job in a day. She won’t tell me to stop working and say that she can take care of me. Bomi stop being scared and thing about other. For once, think about yourself. You deserve to be happy to Bomi. And I know Baekhyun can make you feel happy.”

Your dad is right Bomi. You deserve to be happy. I promise you Bomi. The end of this year, you will say yes to my proposal.

Then I press the bell. After a few minute later Bomi open the door and ask “What are you doing here?”

“I left my heart here.” I said placing a hand on my chest, joking.

She chuckle and said “Seriously. What did you really left Baekhyun?”

“Sorry. I left my phone here. So I’m here to take it.” I said to her.

After taking my phone, I walk back out and before walk away, I turn and said “Well I wasn’t joking earlier. I really left my heart here.”

She give her sweet smile and said “Should I give it back to you?”

“No it’s okay. You can keep it. But make sure you take care of it.”

“Don’t worry. It’s save in my heart.”

He smile when I heard that. Kissing her forehead and said “I love you so damn much Bomi. And will always love you. Even if you are your mother’s daughter and her blood flow in your body, you are not like her, okay. So don’t be scared and uncle is right. You deserve to be happy Bomi.” And kiss her cheek again leaving her in shock.