THIRTY THREE

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

It was the time for throwing bouquet. I smile and start to turn and was about to throw but I stop and turn around. Everyone look disappointed and one of the girl ask “What happen? Come throw it.”

I smile and ignore it and walk to Naeun. Naeun look at me in shock and raised her eyebrown and ask “What is it, unnie?”

I take her hand and give her the bouquet. She laughs softly and said “Why are you giving me this unnie? I’m happily married.”

“I know.” That’s all I said and turn her around and walk to Baekhyun. He kisses my temple and I look at Naeun which was in shock and cover with her hand.

“Kai, what are you doing down there? Stand up.”

Kai ignore it and take Naeun hand and said “Son Naeun or should I say Kim Naeun, I know our marriage was not as you expected and it was very simple which non girl want to have. I know you always wanted your dream wedding, wear a wedding dress, cut the cake and throw the bouquet but we didn’t get to do it. I can see it in your eyes everytime we go for anyone’s wedding. So I’m really sorry for that.”

He let go of Naeun hand and take out a ring from her blazer pocket and said “So my beautiful wife, would you married me again and have a beautiful and real wedding that you always wanted.”

I saw tears start to fall from Naeun eyes. He smile and said “Yes. Yes. Yes. I will. 100 times I will.”

Kai smile and slip the ring on her ring finger and kiss her lips. Everyone clap and cheer for them.

Then Baekhyun said “Beautiful, we should go now. We have plane to catch.”

I nod and walk to our changing room and get change. Once we were done, we said good bye to our family and friends and slid in the car and drive off to the airport.

“At last, we all alone.” Baekhyun said and pull me in her arm. I wrap my hand on her waist and head on her chest for the whole ride.

Then I ask him “Where are we going?”

“You’ll know where. I’m not going to tell you.”

“But why. Tell me.”

“No. Just wait and see. You’ll know when we arrive at the airport.”

“Fine.” I said and pout.

He smile and kiss my pout. I chuckle and place back my head on her cheast.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

“We’re going to Paris. Like really? Thank you...thank you...thank you...” Bomi said and kiss my cheek. “How did you know I really wanted to go here?”

“Beautiful, did you forget that I read your dairy once.” I said while playing with her hair strand.

“Oh, I forgot. Still, thank you.”

“Anything to make my beautiful wife happy.” I said.

Wife. God, I really like that sound. I still can’t believe she’s mine now and I’m married to her.

For the whole flight, Bomi felt asleep. I know she must be tired so I just let her sleep.

Once we arrive at Paris, we take the taxi and told the driver to the hotel. Looking at how excited Bomi look make me smile.

“I show you around, okay.”

Bomi look at me and nod and look back out of the window.

When we arrive, I pay the cab and we walk in the hotel to check in. Once we’re done, the bellboy shows us where the room is with our bags. Once we walk in the room, the bellboy place the bed and I give him, his tip and close the door. I walk in saw Bomi was at the balcony looking at the night view. She look so beautiful standing there with the street light make it everything perfect.

I walk to her, hug her from behind, moving her hiar to one side and kiss her neck.

“I said that I’ll show you around, but I think that can wait.”

She turns around and frowns. “What do you mean?”

“It’s late and I need you Bomi. I’ve been waiting for this day.”

“I need you to Baekhyun. I need you to.” She said it shyly.

That’s all I need to hear and I kiss her passionately. I pick her up and bring her to our room and lay her on the bed gently. I break the kiss and take out my shirt and lay back on top of her.

“I love you much my beautiful wife, Byun Bomi.”

“I love you so much to my handsome husband. Byun Baekhyun.”

I kiss her back on the lips and move to her chin, throat and neck. , bite and kiss her neck. She moan and it sound like music in my ears. I smile when I saw the love bite and move to her shoulder and chest.

The night went away by us making passionate love.

***

The next morning, I wake up and smile start to appear on my lips. Looking at my side and saw Bomi sleeping soundly hugging me. I kiss her forehead and move her hand from my waist slowly and stand up. Wear my pants and walk straight to the bathroom to shower. Once I was done, I walk out and wake Bomi up.

“Wake up sleepy head.”

She move, stretch and then when back to sleep pulling the duvet higher. I chuckle and caress her cheek with my knuckle and said “Baby, you need to wake up. We’re going for a walk isn’t it? Or you like to stay in the hotel. I don’t mind.”

She opens her eyes and rubs her eyes with pout on her lips. I smile and kiss her lips chastely. “Come on wake up.”

“Okay. I’m awake.” She moves her position to sitting and wraps her body with the duvet.

“How are you feeling this morning?”

“Okay, but a bit sore.”

I smile. “Okay, now go and soak yourself in the bath tab. I’ve already fill the bath tub with water and some salt. You’ll feel better. Or do you want me to carry you.”

She widens her eyes and said “No it’s fine. I still walk.” She said and run to the bathroom all wrap up with the duvet.

“Baby, why are you covering up? I saw everything, last night.”

She looks at me in shock and said “Shut up.” And close the bathroom door.

I laugh and said “I’ll be waiting at the living room. I’ve order the breakfast so that we can have breakfast before going for a walk.”

“Okay.” That’s all she said.

After having our breakfast, like I promise her, I show her around and we walk around and to the place where she always want to go. Looking at how excited and happy she is make me happy.

Its night and I bring her to the Eiffel Tower.

 

BOMI POV

Looking at the Eiffel Tower all light up, look really beautiful.

Being in Paris, with my husband, the man that I love makes me really happy. The dream that I always thought will stay a dream came true. I never thought dreams do really come true until I meet Baekhyun.

Until now I really wonder what really I do until I get so lucky to have Baekhyun as my boyfriend and now my husband.

Everything is perfect now. Thank you so much God, for the happiness and I really hope this will stay forever.

I turn to look at Baekhyun and saw him look at me. I turn to look at him and said “Thank you for everything Baekhyun. For being patient with me and for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for staying even I make you wait for a long time. Thank you for being my first and last love. I really appreciate it. I love you so damn much Mr. Byun Baekhyun.”

She smile and said “Thank you for everything to Bomi. Thank you for being patient with my jealousness and possessiveness. Thank you for being my first and last love to. I really love you. I love you so damn much Mrs. Byun Bomi. Only God know how much I love you.”

And we kiss infront of the Eiffel Tower. Another dream comes true. Kissing under the sky, infront of the Eiffel Tower.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

4 MONTH LATER

I move and try to hug Bomi but I can feel her beside me. I open my eyes and frown. Where is my wife? As if it answers my question, I heard sound from the bathroom. I step down from the bed and walk to the bathroom and saw Bomi was on her knee throwing up. I walk to her in hurry and kneel down beside her and help her pull her hair up.

“Baby, what happen? Why are you throwing up? We should go to the clinic.”

She stands up and gargle and said “I’m fine. No Need to go to the clinic.”

“No, you’re not. Baby, please let’s go to the clinic.”

She smile and said “I’m really am. Cool down sweetheart. It’s normal.”

Normal. She throwing up like crazy for this past few days and she’s saying is normal.

“I don’t think so is normal baby. You’ve been throwing up for these past few days. Please. Let’s go to the clinic.”

She smile and said “I’m fine really.” Then she kisses me but instantly pulls away and start to throw up again.

“We are so going to the hospital. It’s not normal.”

She stands up wash and said “It’s normal sweetheart because I’m pregnant.”

WHAT! PREGNANT!

“You’re what?” I ask in shock.

She smile sweetly and cupped my cheek and said “I’m pregnant. For 18 days now.”

I widen my eyes. “Really? God, baby you make me the happiest man alive.” I pull her in my arm and twirl her around. I place her back down and kiss her on the lips.

“Hey, don’t cry.” Bomi said.

I didn’t even know I already start crying. “It’s happy tears baby. I promise.” And pull her back in my arm.

Once we break the hug we walk back to our bed and told her to lie down. She did but her back was against the headboard.

“We should tell mom and appa about this.”

She just nod. Once I had done call my mom and appa. I walk back to her and hold her hand. Then I ask “How did you know you’re pregnant.”

“The throwing up was getting worst since last two days, then usual. Even when I’m at school. Eunji and Namjoo both realize it so Eunji told me to go and check because she said that I might be pregnant. So that evening, I went to the pharmacy and buy the pregnancy kit and test it once I was at house. Its shows positive. I was happy and I really wanted to tell you but I wanted to wait until you came back from New York. Yesterday, I went to the hospital and the doctor says that I’m positive and it’s been 17 days.”

I smile and kiss her lips briefly and said “I love you much Bomi. Thank you for making me happy.”

“I love you to.”

“Now you need to start to write your resignation letter. Because I don’t want my wife to work.”

“But I will be bored staying at home.”

“You can follow me to my office. With that I can always have my eyes on you. That’s a good idea.”

“No. Why don’t you just let me work until my due date? Once our child is out, I promise, I’ll stop working. Please.”

“Okay. Fine.”

“Thank you.” She said and kisses my cheek.

 

BOMI POV

I’m happy. That’s all I can say. I’m really happy. Having Baekhyun me me and soon having a child just make me extra happy. My own small happy family. I’m going to treasure this forever. I have a husband that love me, a child on the way, a loving in-law, a healthy appa and successful younger brother make everything perfect. I even patch up with my mother.

Yes I did. After our honeymoon, I’ve been busy with Namjoo’s wedding. Then one day, I bump into my mother at the hall where Namjo wedding will be held. She said that her friend’s daughter is getting married. I really didn’t want to meet her or even talk to her but Baekhyun told me to at least talk to her and ask her why she did it. So I did.

After a very long years, we have a proper and long talk. She told me everything. Why she did it.

She said that she was happy with appa but when appa heart attack, attack him at the office where he use to work, the boss told him to resigned so mom was shock and stress because she was use to easy life. Then when a rich guy said that he have a heart toward her, mom thought that was her opportunities to live easy back. So she left us and run with that guy. But not even once she was happy because the guy she left with always been busy and bring other girls to the house. Omma thought that this must be her retribution for leaving her family. All thing she said that appa is useless. She said that she was destroy when she was pregnant with me. I was a mistake. She said her dream to become a model destroy when I was in her. It was all lie just to make app hate her so she can walk out the house. The truth is me and Yu Jin was the happiest thing that ever thing to her. She was just stress with everything happen too fast.

I understand and forgive her and even appa said the he forgive mom long time ago.

Now everything is fine. Everything is back to normal and everyone of us happy.

The most important is I’m happy. I just love my live now and I hope it stay this was forever