TWENTY-FIVE

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BAEKHYUN POV

Since the secret talk between Bomi and her dad, I make it as a mission to make Bomi say yes before the end of this year. Today I have a date with Bomi. While planning everything and what I want to do today with her, my intercom buzz and my P.A inform me that dad is calling me. I sigh and walk out from my room and knock my dad’s door.

“Come in.” Dad said.

I open the door and step in. Dad told me on the chair infront of her and I did. Then I ask “What is it, dad? Why do you want to meet me?”

He stop from doing his works and look at me. “Can you go and meet Mr. Seong today for me? I suppose to meet him today but suddenly there is a problem at our Macau branch so I need to go there tonight. I wanted to ask your brother but I forget that his in Australia. So can you replace my place?”

I sigh and said truly “I suppose to have plan today dad. Since it’s important to you I’ll go then.”

“I’m sorry Baekhyun. What plan did you have today?” Dad ask.

“Suppose to meet Bomi today. I have a date with her and try my luck today and propose her again.”

“I’m sorry son. I didn’t know.”

“It’s okay dad. I can try other time. She might reject me again.”

Dad chuckle and said “Patient son. She’ll say yes one day. I know.”

“I hope so. If that’s all, may I go now?”

“Yeah. And here’s the fail.”

After taking the fail from dad, I walk out and straight to my room. Sit down on my chair close my eyes for awhile and then take my phone and call Bomi.

After three beep, Bomi pick up.

“Hello Jung Eunji speaking. What can I do for you Mr. Byun Baekhyun.”

I chuckle and ask “Hey Eunji. Where is Bomi?”

“She went for a date.” She said.

I was shock and mad at the same time. “What the hell. Where? With who? Why? I swear I kill that guy.”

Then I heard her and someone beside her laugh. I assume it must be Namjoo. Then she said “I was just joking. She’s in the detention room with one of her student there. Oh! Wait she’s here.”

Then Bomi said “Hey.”

“Hey. How are you?” I ask.

“Fine. How about you?”

“Good. Look Beautiful, I’m sorry. We need to cancel our date today if that’s fine with you. I need to attend one of my dads meeting.”

“It’s fine Baekhyun. I understand. I don’t care. Just go to the meeting.”

“I’m really sorry baby.”

“I told its fine. Now go and continue your work. I need to continue with my work.”

“Okay. Bye. I love you.”

“Me too.” Bomi said.

I frown and said “Why aren’t you saying it back?”

“I’m infront of my colleague right now baby. It’s not that I’m ashamed to say it. It’s just...you know don’t you.”

“Okay. I understand. Bye.”

Then we hang up. After a few second, I got a text from Bomi.

BOMI TO ME

Love you to Mr. Byun Baekhyun. So damn much.

I smile and then continue to do my work back.

That evening, I take my blazer from my chair and wear it and then drive straight to the place where Mr. Seong wants to meet me.

While I was waiting for him, I start to curse. I really hate if I need to wait and if people came late. The only person that I can stand for being late is my family and Bomi. Then I said to myself that in another 30 minutes is his still not here, I’ll be going.

Just then a very feminine voice greets me from my back. I was annoyed but mom and dad teach me to be polite.

“Your Mr. Byun isn’t it?”

I stand up and turn around and saw a beautiful girl. Not as beautiful as my Bomi, but yeah so-so. Then I said “Yes I am. And you are?”

“Oh hello. I’m Mr. Seong daughter. Seong Jung Ah. I’m here because my dad told me to be here. He has other meeting to attend. So he apologizes.”

I smile and said “its fine. I’m Byun Baekhyun. Have a sit Miss Seong.”

“Its Mrs. But call me Jung Ah.” And then she takes her sit.

“Then call me Baekhyun.” I said. Then I call the waiter and we order.

While waiting from our food, we talk about what we should discuss about.

After eating and talking, we were done and we walk out from the restaurant.

“It’s was nice talking to you.”

“It was. Where did you park your car?” I ask.

“I didn’t drive today. My driver is waiting there for me. I’ll get going now.”

We shake our hand and she kiss my cheek and I just let it be because I know she’s grow up in State and that is how American say bye and greet people. When we said bye, I turn around I saw Bomi with a very mad and tears start to fall from her eyes. , she saw the kiss and misunderstands it because if she looks from the point of view it seems like I kiss the lips.

I call her and walk closer and call her name. But she stops me with her hand and back away “I told you, Baekhyun not to do it again. But you still do it. Nowonder you wanted to cancel our date today.”

“Bomi listen first. It’s a misunderstanding. We didn’t kiss. She just kiss my cheek. It’s not like what you think.”

“It’s hard for me to believe Baekhyun now. I didn’t only saw the kiss but also the date. You were eating and laughing as if there is no tomorrow. You cancel our date just to go for another date.” And run away. I run after her and pull her arm and turn her around.

“Bomi, please believe me. It’s not like what you think. It’s really not. Please believe me.”

“I don’t know Baekhyun. I really don’t know. I need time to think. Just...please.”

“No. Bomi please. You know I can’t do that.”

“I know but please. Just for a few days. Just don’t try to call me or meet me.”

“No Bomi please. I can’t do that. You know I’ll be like crazy even if just a day I didn’t see you or talk to you.”

“Please Baekhyun. Understand my situation. If in your place was me and the girl that kiss me was a guy, you’ll act the same won’t you. So please.” She pushes my hand from her arm and run away from me.

. Why do I always screw up? She’s right if that was Bomi and other guy, I will act the same. But not calling her and see her will kill me. I need to think about something.

 

BOMI POV

I was walking on my way to home when I saw Baekhyun with a girl talking and near the car. Then she kisses him and Baekhyun let it be. Tears start to fall from my eyes and anger start to build in my heart. When he turns around and saw me, he looks shock. Hell he should since I caught him with other girl kissing. No wonder she wanted to cancel the date.

He try to talk but I told him not to. After letting everything out and told him not to call or meet me, I run away from me. Deep inside my heart I wanted to believe him and I know I’ll miss his voice and himself but I just couldn’t.

When I step in my house, appa call me but I ignore it and walk straight into my room, close the door, lock it and slam my body on the bed and cry out loud. Letting everything go.

“Why did you do this to me Baekhyun? Why?”

I don’t know when but I fall asleep.

The next morning, I wake up, get freshen up and wear whatever I can grab since I feel really lazy to work and after whatever happen yesterday and the cry, make me tired.

After getting ready, I walk out the room, take my coffee and drive straight to school. Baekhyun been calling since I wake up but I ignore it and keep on rejecting it.

For the whole day I didn’t have mood and I felt pity at my student since they got scold for a simple and stupid thing. It was time for me to go home and Namjoo have gone earlier and Eunji have just walk out with Chanyeol and leave me alone. Just then I heard someone walk in the room and said “Bomi.”

I turn and saw Baekhyun was there looking so not clean with his messy hair and eye beg under his eyes. God, what did I do to him?

“What are you doing here?” I ask.

“I try to call you but you didn’t pick up and I meet Eunji, she told me your still here.”

I sigh open the door and shout “EUNJI WHY? YOU’RE SO DEAD TOMORROW.”

I turn to him again and ask “I told you to give time didn’t I Baekhyun. So please respect my decision and go.”

He move closer and cupped my face. “No. Please Bomi. Hit me. Slap me. Curse me. Do anything but don’t tell me to leave you alone and ignore you because I can’t.”

“Baekhyun, please. We are in the school now. The place where I work. Please don’t create any scene.”

“I don’t care. I won’t move until you forgive me.”

“Then suit yourself. I’m going.” I move his hand from my arm and walk away to take my handbag. When I was about to walk out, Baekhyun block my way.

“Baekhyun move.”

“No. Not until you forgive me.”

“Then stay here. I don’t care.” I said and run to the other exit door and walk out.

I heard Baekhyun calling my name for a few times and trying to seek for my forgiveness but I ignore it. I walk as fast I can to my car. Before I was able to slide in my car, Baekhyun pull my arm and spin me around to face him. I look at him and said “What is it now? Baekhyun. I’m just asking for a damn time before I forgive you. I’m not mad because of the date you cancel. I’m mad because of the kiss and the fact that you told me it was a meeting with a guy but it was a girl. In your perspective I’m just being a clingy girlfriend and I over reacting. But in my perspective it’s like you lie to me. Imagine if I was in your place. I cancel the date because I said I need to meet with someone but I didn’t tell you it was a mother to one of my children but suddenly her mother couldn’t come and I need to meet the kid father but you didn’t know that he was married. What will you think? I bet you already hit that guy to death without even letting me to explain. Isn’t it.”

Baekhyun just nod his head up and down.

“Now put yourself in my place for once and let me go home. I really need a time. Just a moment for myself to reflect everything.” I move his hand from my arm, get in the car and drive away leaving Baekhyun there.

When I arrive at my home, I walk straight to my room to take a long shower. While I was showering, I was thinking about Baekhyun and the way I reacted.

Am I being a selfish? Am I acting like a kid? He apologizes and I use to forgive him but why can’t I forgive him now? Am I just being possessive and want him for myself? Is it a sin to be so damn possessive? God, why am I so mess up.

After having my long shower, I walk out and just then my phone beep telling me there is a massage. I walk to my phone that was on the bed and open the text that was from who else if not Baekhyun.

BAEKHYUN TO ME

I’ll be outside you house waiting. I’ll wait until you manage to forgive me. I know I’m being stubborn but I just want you to forgive me. I love you Beautiful. So damn much.

I sigh and said to myself “I love you to idiot Baekhyun.” I walk to the window which was facing the car park and look outside and saw him leaning against the car and both of his hand inside the pocket.

I sigh again and said “Just go home Baekhyun. Stop torching yourself.”

Then I text him.

ME TO BAEKHYUN

Go home Baekhyun. You’ll get sick.

Just after a few second my phone beep and it was from Baekhyun.

BAEKHYUN TO ME

No. Never. I don’t care if I get sick.

Then I just let him be. I walk to my bed and lay down but I couldn’t sleep. My head keep on thinking about Baekhyun out there alone in the middle of night and cold weather. I try to close my eyes and sleep ignoring him but I can’t. Then in a few moment, rain start to fall. I thought the Baekhyun must went home at least walk in the car and stay there. For a few minutes I try to sleep again but I can’t. I move the duvet from me and walk to the window to see if Baekhyun has gone but I was wrong. He was still there standing outside the car in the rain. Guilt starts to build in me. He won’t be there if it was not because of my stubbornness.

I quickly put on my jacket and walk out the house with umbrella with me. I walk down the stairs. Open the umbrella right after I arrives the ground floor and walk to Baekhyun and shade him with the umbrella.

“Are you crazy Baekhyun?”

“Yes. If this is the only way to make you forgive me.”

“Why are you torturing yourself Baekhyun.”

“Because I love you.”

I sigh and said “Come with me.”

He was shivering and felt more guilt. When we arrive at the home, I told him to take a hot shower and give him a towel. He nod his head walk in the bathroom. I walk out from my room and knock on Yu Jin room. Just a few second, Yu Jin opens his door still wide awake.

“Yes noona. What is it?”

“You’re not sleeping yet.”

He shook his head. “I still have some studies to do. What do you want noona? Is everything okay?” he asks in concern.

I smile. “No. But can I borrow some of your clothes. The idiot Baekhyun stays under the rain seeking for my forgiveness.” I told him since he knows about what happen between us.

He chuckle and said “Sure. Just a minute.” He walk back in his room, take out this sweatpants and a long sleeve t-shirt and give it to me. Then he asks “Is he going to sleep here with me or with you.”

“I was thinking about telling him to sleep on the couch.” I said and laugh. Yu Jin laughs to. Then I said “He’ll sleep with me in my room.”

He smile and nod. I thank him and walk back in my room and just at that time, Baekhyun walk out from the toilet with towel wrapping on her waist, showing his abs upper body. Looking at him like that make me blush and quickly turn around. I will be a lie if I never saw his abs because I did saw his abs when we were in our dancing competition. But looking at him like that was my first.

I take a deep breath and let it out. Turn around, place the clothes for him on the bed while saying that the clothes are for him and I’ll be waiting outside without looking at him. Then I quickly walk out the room. After closing the door, I fan my hot face with my hand. When I cool down, I walk to the kitchen to prepare some hot coffee for him.

Then I can hear Baekhyun walking out the room and toward the kitchen. I turn around and give him his coffee and told him to sit on the chair that was in the kitchen.

After having our coffee, we walk back in the room and said “My bed won’t be as comfy as yours but I hope you don’t mind. I sleep on the floor.”

“You’re not sleeping with me?”

I shook my head and said a simple ‘no’ to him and walk to my closet to take out a duvet to sleep on. When I was about to open my closet, I felt hand wrap around my waist and a blow in my neck that make me shiver.

“I really am sorry Bomi. I promise I won’t do it again. If I have a meeting on the same day of our date I will tell you who I am meeting with and where. If it’s a girl I will tell you about that to. But please don’t treat me coldly. I miss you so much. I miss your sweet voice and your laugh. I especially miss your smile and kisses.”

I turn around to face him and his arm is still around my waist and I place my hand on his chest and move to his shoulder and behind his neck and said “Promise me that you will never ever repeat this mistake again. I don’t care if you are having a meeting or going to meet any girl out there. No one, even married women except your mom, sister, niece and I are allow to kiss you. No one kiss what’s mine.”

He smile and said “I promise I won’t repeat this stupid mistake again and no girl will kiss me again except you, mom, noona, and my sweet niece.”

I smile and said “Good, because no one touch what’s mine. Now, you say you miss my kisses. Aren’t you going to kiss me? Because I miss your kisses to.”

He smile and kiss me deeply. We pull over and look into each other eyes without saying anything. Damn I miss this guy so much and it’s just been a day I didn’t talk to him. Then I broke the silent.

“Shall we go to sleep now? I’m sleepy.”

He nod and said “Yes we shall. But you’re sleeping with me on the bed.”

I smile and nod. Then we walk to my bed and we both sleep hugging each other. Baekhyun was hugging me tightly as if I’m going to disappear tomorrow.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

She forgives me. Yes, she did. When we both was on the bed, I pull her closer to me and hug her tightly as if she’s going to leave me all alone again. I miss this so much and it’s only been a day. I swear I can’t live without even talking to her even for a day. I really need to think a way for her agree on marrying me as soon as possible.

I kiss her hair and said “I love you so much Yoon Bomi. So damn much.”

“I love you to Byun Baekhyun. So damn much.”

“Then marry me Bomi. Please.”

“Don’t ruin this moment Baekhyun. Please. You know my answer. I’m sorry baby.”

I pull her closer in my arm and kiss her hair again and said “I understand my beautiful baby. I won’t force you. Don’t worry. I was just trying my luck beautiful.”

She hug me back and said “I’m still am sorry Baekhyun. Sorry for making you wait for me. I know it’s not worth it.”

I pull her away from the hug and lift her chin to make her look at me and said “You are worth it, beautiful. You are so worth to wait. Understand.”

She smile and nod.

“Good. Now let’s go to sleep.” I said and pull her back in my arm.

Then we fall asleep.