TWENTY-ONE

My First & Last Love Season 3 (BAEKMI)

BOMI POV

When we arrive at his mother's house, I swollen my saliva and my mouth was agape. I was in shock.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f613176684f707a4e5756353364773d3d2d3334313634393933342e313438643064323231653565383532653839313634393335323434322e6a7067

After parking the car, we walk out from the car. The moment he hold my hand I ask “Are you sure about this Baekhyun?”

“Yes I am. Stop worrying Bomi. Now let’s go.” He hold my hand and I squeeze it tightly. He kiss my temple and we walk up the stairs and stop right in front of the main door. After pressing the bell, and after a few second, someone open the door and said “Hello young master Byun. Welcome home.”

“Hello Mrs. Lee and how many I told you to call me Baekhyun.”

“I’m sorry. I forgot. Come in, your family is waiting for you. Everyone is here waiting for you.”

Great. Everyone is here. I feel like fainting right now. Can the ground open up and swallow me.

He smile and nod. We open our shoes and wear the home slippers that was place there. When we walk in the house, my heart beats faster. I hold Baekhyun hand tighter. Baekhyun look at me and said “Relax, beautiful. Everything will be fine.”

When we step in the house I was startle. Damn, this house is huge. Very huge. When we walk our way to the living room I can hear them talking and laughing. The moment we step in the room, the maid said “Madam, Sir, the young master is here.”

Then everyone stop talking and look at us. My heart start to beat more faster and my hand already start to sweat.

They all stand up and greet Baekhyun. They hug Baekhyun and ask them how he is. Then suddenly, a very beautiful said “This is her isn’t it.” And hug me tightly.

“At last I get to meet you.” she said. I just smile and hug her back.

Then I heard Baekhyun said “Noona, I think you can let her go now. You squeezing her.”

She pull from the hug and smile “She look more beautiful in real then in picture.”

What picture. Did Baekhyun show my picture to them. Then his mother ask “Is this her, Ha Yun.”

“Yup, this is here.” That lady said. Then she realize something and said “Oh sorry for being rude. I’m Byun Ha Yun. Well now Lee Ha Yun. This jerk sister.”

I bow and said “Hello. I’m Yoon Bomi.”

“Baekhyun girlfriend. I know. God, I’m so happy to get to meet you at last.” The lady said.

“Hello there dear. I’m Baekhyun mother.” Baekhyun mother said. I shake her hand and bow.

Then one by one came and introduce themselves.

Then his mother said “Come let’s have a sit first.”

When I take a sit, someone hug my leg and I look at the boy. I smile and ask “Hello there. Who are you?”

“My name is Lee Hyun Joo. I am my mother son and I am 5 years old. Who are you?”

I pick him up and sit him on my lap. I always have an interest in kids.

“Nice to meet you Hyun Joo, I am Yoon Bomi and I am 22 years old.”

“You are so pretty.” He said.

“Well thank you. And you are so handsome.”

“Thank you.” then he look at his mother and said “Mommy, look this pretty aunty call me handsome.”

“Good for you son.” His mother said. Then he look at Baekhyun and said “Uncle Baekie. Is this your girlfriend? Are you going to marry her like how mommy and daddy are?”

I was about to say something when Baekhyun cut me off “Yes I am Hyun Joo. Why?”

Then his face look down and I ask “What happen?”

“Can uncle Baekie leave pretty aunty.”

“Why?” Baekhyun ask.

“Because I want to marry pretty aunty.” He said and everyone laugh.

I smile and said “Then should I leave your uncle Baekie and run away with you and marry you.”

He smile and nod her head up and down happily. Then Baekhyun said “Well I’m sorry handsome boy. But this pretty lady is uncle’s.”

He pout. Then Baekhyun mother came and said “Come let’s go and have dinner. The food is ready.”

We all stand up and start to walk to the dining room. I was walking holding Hyun Joo hand. Then when we were about to sit, Hyun Joo said “Mommy, can I sit with pretty aunty?”

“Of course you can baby. But make sure you behave okay. Mommy eyes will be at you.”

“Okay mommy.” Then we settle down. I sit between Baekhyun and Hyun Joo.

When we were sitting, and start eating.

While we were eating, Baekhyun mother start to ask “So Bomi, there are who’s who in your family.”

“Me, my dad and Yu Jin, my little brother.”

“How about your mother?” Baekhyun dad ask.

My face instantly change. Maybe Baekhyun saw it because he start to hold my hand. He was about to say something but I cut him “I don’t talk about my mom, Ma’am, sir.”

“Call us uncle and aunty, Bomi.” Baekhyun dad said. Then his mother ask “Why dear?”

I take a deep breath and said “She run away from us 7 years with other guy.”

I don’t know what make me say this but I just wanted to tell them. Maybe I really do love Baekhyun. If they can’t accept me then I need to accept the truth.

“Oh, I’m sorry to heard that dear. I’m sorry to make you remember that.”

I smile and said “It’s fine ma’am.”

“I told you to call aunty isn’t it.” Baekhyun dad said sweetly with a smile.

I smile and apologize. I felt weird. Aren’t they going to humiliate me or said something bad about this. Then suddenly, they change the subject and start to ask about what I want to be and other things.

After dinner, we walk back to the living room and we were having tea and some fruits. Then Baekhyun sister-in-law said “Bomi let’s go and have a talk outside at the garden.”

“I’m coming.” Baekhyun said.

“Shut up Baekie. We are not kidnapping her.” Baekhyun’s sister-in-law said.

Then they pull me out the house and to the garden.

When we walk out the house and sit on the chair that was in the garden, Baekhyun sister-in-law ask “So Bomi, how did you meet Baekhyun?”

“Well I meet him for the first time 7 years ago. He help me when no one want to help me.”

“Oh My God, you’re the girl.” His sister-in-law and his mother said.

I just nod. Then I continue telling them about how we meet again and everything. Even the part I slap their son/brother.

I thought they going to scold me or said something that will hurt me but I was wrong. Instaed the laugh out loud. What his mother said is “Good job dear. A very good job. He should meet you earlier you can slap him earlier. I was so tired of him being a playboy.”

Everyone laugh. Then I ask “Aunty, aren’t you mad and disgusted with me?”

She frown and said “What do you mean by that?”

“Well my mother run away from us with other guy. A rich guy. I been hearing that I am a gold digger daughter and I will end up like my mother. I’ve been humiliate since 7 years ago.” My eyes start to watery.

“Hey, don’t cry. Look Baekhyun love you and I can see in your eyes that you him love to. So why bother. And my mother instinct say that you’re not like your mother. So stop worrying. The people around that humiliate you is just jealous of you and they have no other things to do.”

I look at Baekhyun mother and smile. Tears start to fall from my eyes. She wipe my tears and said “Hey, stop crying. If Baekhyun see this, he’ll be mad at me. ‘Mom, what did you do Bomi’.” Mimicking Baekhyun.

I laugh and said “Can I hug you aunty.”

She smile and said “Sure, come here.” Then I hug her and she hug me back. The truth is, I miss a mother hug. Then we start to talk about random thing.

 

BAEKHYUN POV

When mom and my sisters took her out I didn’t felt comfortable. What would they talk about. Will mom and my sisters will like her. God I’m so worry about her.

As if my dad sense something, he said “Hey son, what happen? Why are you look so tense?”

“I’m worry if mom will hate her after knowing about her mother, dad.”

He smile and said “Cool son. Don’t worry. Your mom won’t hate her.”

“Why are you so confident about this dad.”

He sigh and said “First tell me son, do you love her?”

“Yes I do. I love her so much.”

“Do you have a planning to marry her?”

“Yes I do. I wanted to ask you and mom about this tomorrow that why I bring her here today.”

“Then it’s time for me to tell you then.”

“Tell me what dad? I don’t understand.”

“Do you remember before you brother married your sister-in-law and you brother-in-law married your sister, I tell them about something which I told you that when your time come I’ll tell you.”

I just nod my head. “Now it your time.” Dad said.

“What is it dad?”

“Look if you are worry about your mom won’t choose Bomi and hate her, don’t. You don’t have to worry about that because your mom is from the same background.”

I frown and said “What do you mean by that?”

“Your mom is not from a rich family. She’s from a very poor family. Her mother leave her and her brother just like how Bomi mother’s did. But her life was worst. She was bitten by her father because her father thought that she will just be like her mother and he let out his stress on her by beating her. Her brother didn’t know about this in the first place but one day he know and he bring your mother with him and run away from the house and built a new life just with her brother.”

“Then how did you meet mom, dad.”

“Your uncle works in my company and by coincidence the company need a cleaner and she apply for the work there. That’s how I meet your mother. It was a love at the first sight. I fall in love with her when she sent me the coffee in my room because my P.A was sick that time. First I thought your uncle was her boyfriend but I was relief when one day I heard her brother call her sweet sister. So since that day, I try to know her and be closer to her.” Dad stop. Then he continue “So son, don’t worry okay.”

“Thank you dad.”

Then he tap my shoulder and said “But one thing you need to remember son.”

“What is it?”

“If you really love her, remember one thing. Once you propose her, there is probability for her to say no. Wait for her until she’s ready. I told your brother about this and your-brother-in-law to. So now, it’s your time to know about this. Wait until she’s really ready, okay.”

I sigh but still nod. Dad is right, might say no and I can wait. Hell I wait for almost 7 years and waiting for her another couple of years won’t hurt because I love her so much.

Then the girls walk in and I saw Bomi was smiling and laughing with my mothers and sister. I felt relief. Then we ask permission to go home and say bye to everyone.

Inside the car, Bomi take my hand and kiss my hand. “Thank you so much Baekhyun. I love your family so much.”

“My pleasure Beautiful.” And kiss her knuckle.

When we arrive home, Bomi went for a shower and change into our PJ and went to sleep hugging her. I really like this feeling. I love it so much. I’ve talk to my parents. Now I need to talk to her father.