Chapter 09

Seven Guards 24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was blood all over, everywhere.

But what caught my utmost attention were six injured man, each with agony on their faces lying somewhere at the corner of the garden. Jungkook came to my side almost as soon as I step into the garden.

The vase of my one and only white rose broke and I walk towards it, not to pick the broken pieces up but to actually check on one of the Gotyp guards that lie near it. Jaebum was fast to shift in too and pointed something sharp towards me. But his injury proved to be of a burden to his movement because he was slower than my guards and by the time he reached me, Jhope and Jimin was there to shield me away from the danger.

Jungkook stood in front of me, making sure my face was buried in his chest so that I couldn’t see. “It’s okay.” I assure them. “I believe Jaebum merely wants to protect his brothers just like how all of you wanted no harm done to me.”

I look at Jin and he looked at me. Jin is the one with the most sympathy to such things. I believe he does and I hope he understood what my gaze towards him meant. “Jin, Can you do me a favor and save them?”

Jimin turned back to stare at me in bewilderment.

“Jimin almost died because of them!” Suga utters and I felt a split in my heart upon hearing his words. Jimin looked disappointed but I knew I had to do what I wanted Jin to do.

“Yes, Jimin almost died but he didn’t. I believe of all people, the Bangtan guards knew what it was like to be in Gotyp. My father was there to save and accept all of you. But now, nobody is here to save and accept them!” I reasoned and Suga’s face fell. “I know I have disappoint many of you by saving them but could all of you please understand and trust why I have to do so? Please…?”

Jaebum looked away and my heart goes out to him. I knew my words made sense, they had it hard in Gotyp and if I walked away now, I would be deemed as evil as the Gotyp king too. And they would die slowly, living their lives with so much torture and despair.

“She’s right…” V puts a hand on Suga’s shoulder and Suga frowned but I can see he’s wavering.

“Please, Suga and Jimin…?” I pleaded, I know I can change this wrecked destiny.

“Do it before I change my mind.”

I smile at his words. “Thank you, thank you so much!”

I turn to Jin and see him already attending to the one nearest to us – the one lying beside my white rose’s broken vase – and Jaebum’s face is wrinkled up with disbelief and hate. There were tears in Jaebum’s eyes and I felt so much pain seeing him cry because his brothers almost died, because they had it hard in Gotyp, because they were the abandoned ones and because… he was thankful help came just in time before his brothers breathe the last.

I took out my handkerchief and walk towards Jaebum’s stiff figure. Jungkook held a hand round my wrist as if to stop my movements but I went ahead anyway. I took Jaebum’s hand but he noticed my intention and rejected my help with a huge smash across my face. At first I heard a loud t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter