Chapter 05

Seven Guards 24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I told Rapmon I wanted to get back to the garden after breakfast and asked if it was okay. He says nothing and stares at me for a few seconds as if in bewilderment. I think he’s shocked that I had actually asked them the permission when it was unnecessary of me to do so.

Well, I wanted to be nice. They may be my personal guards but it doesn’t mean I shouldn’t care about them or how they might feel towards the decisions I have. I try to remember things about them, and I remember Rapmon is the leader where he calls the formation on and off. So wouldn’t it be wiser to inform the leader where I would like to go and base on his orders, the rest of the guards act accordingly?

Rapmon gave a nod and scratches his head. I think it’s cute to see something new from them every day.

This time round, in front of the sealed garden, Jimin holds a hand up in the air and I stop my steps too. I know what they have to do since I’ve witnessed it before. Jungkook turns to look at me but I stay very still and stare straight ahead instead. Jhope and Suga walks in to check the garden. And I am reminded of the time where I warned Jhope and the others not to check the sites alone. I know nothing will happen, what could happen inside the royal villa? But still, I wanted all of us to be safe no matter what.

I remembered mumbling that it would be best for them to go in twos and I thought nobody except Jungkook hears it. Perhaps Jungkook relays this message to the rest of them? Either way, I am thankful they do listen to what I have to say, it’s like having mutual respect and I appreciate that.

A few minutes later, Jhope and Suga came out, reported that it was okay before we entered. I then spent quite some time in the garden. Checking on some of the new flowers I planted and then moved on to the very back of the garden that leads to the forest to cut out some stubborn weeds.

Everything was nice and peaceful until I felt Jungkook moved in directly next to me and I turn back to see that the guarding formation is back. They must have sensed danger but I hear and see nothing. The formation circle gets smaller and I’m once again squeezed in between all of them.

This time, I know it’s something serious. Jungkook suddenly has a hand round the back of my waist, pulling me towards him and my back is literally glued to Suga. Jhope and Jimin looks around eagerly and Rapmon says something to the rest of them, “Guards from Gotyp.”

The Gotyp? What could the people from Gotyp be doing here? How do they even manage to get in the royal villa? The rest of my guards seem to have heard a terrible news. I can feel the muscles on Jungkook’s hand – that’s at the back my waist – suddenly tightens. I turn to look at him to make sure he’s okay but his face shows me a look of fright and worry.

“You sure about this?” Suga ask from behind me and my neck tickles from the air he breathes.

The atmosphere is scaring me and their seriousness is giving me the creeps. There are rustling sounds coming from within the forest. Here and there, I manage to catch silhouettes in red.

Red! It’s the Gotyp’s color. It’s not exactly banned here in our country but nobody would have the guts to wear on a large amount of it, much less wear it inside the royal villa. Are there really Gotyp’s people here, inside the royal villa?

“Behind.” I heard V says and the air could not get any chiller than this.

I turn around to see Suga and V already facing the said direction but I don’t see anyone else. The rustling sound from the forest becomes l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter