Chapter 13

Seven Guards 24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jaebum (Leader) Youngjae (Wing) Mark (Center) Yoojin Yugyeom (Center) Bambam (Wing) Jinyoung (Rear) Jackson (Rear)

 

I read Jaebum's diagram that he had drew. And I'm pleased he is willing to grab this opportunity for me to know them properly. I memorize their formation and notice it was a little different from my own guards. Jaebum stands alone right at the front as the leader. I take some time to refocus and kept my lips sealed because I have a few words in my mind which the Gotyp guards might find it offending. I wanted to disagree with the way he puts himself ahead and alone right in the front of the formation. I don't approve of fighting alone. If there happens to be any damage done, help wouldn't come as fast and the consequence is lethal. I should point this out to Rapmon and see what he can do to persuade Jaebum to change their formation... although Jaebum and his team might brush it off. There were also four of them right at the center, surrounding me in the protection circle but there is no medics. And to me, that is a big issue.

"Is there no medics?" I had simply asked out of curiosity and without any meaning of repulsion.

"Does it really matter, our dear princess?" One of the Gotyp guards commented and I could hear the hint of sarcasm. "What harm can be done to you when Jaebum has placed four of us around you despite the fact that it's not normal for us to move like this. Be grateful." 

I never meant to displease them with my question, I have no other meaning. Perhaps this young man misunderstood my intention. Jungkook charged forward and was ready to grab his collar but was stopped by both the leaders. Jaebum was fast, much faster than Rapmon and it is all the more I felt the need to explain my intentions to them. Misunderstanding will never bring us together, it is the first thing that causes a ruckus among us when we should have united at times like this. 

"Yugyeom..." Jaebum hissed and the young man quieten down at the leader's reprimand but kept his glare right towards the still infuriated Jungkook. Rapmon whispered something in Jungkook's ear and he clenches his fist, took a few deep breaths and relaxes his hands by his side and returns to his guarding position, beside me. "Look..." I stood up and say, making sure half of my body covered Jungkook, I was afraid a fight might break out when we have serious talks like this. And the most worrisome person would be Jungkook instead of Suga, I had to make sure Jungkook doesn't charge forward and do something that might lead to another fight. Although I'm not very confident it might work because my body could only cover half of his figure. 

"I'm sorry if I upset you yugyeom. Because I never meant to make it seem ungrateful." I explained and I could feel Jungkook's hastened breathing at the crown of my head. I know Jungkook is probably frustrated at the fact that I have to apologize when I have down nothing to say sorry for. But I have to, in order to make things right again. I don't mind putting myself down and I hope my well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter