Baby, I Just Wanna Be Your Love

Don't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After realized that he still wanted to see and hangout with Jisoo, Jeonghan has started to open up to the boy again.

"I actually don't want to befriend with you again."

"I know..."

"But it's weird not seeing you around."

"I thought you hate me."

"I should, but I like your guitar play yesterday, it's beautiful."

"Well, that was for you, but you just..."

"Then I wish to hear more of it, when there are just the two of us."

 

He wasn't avoiding Jisoo anymore and often started to talk to him first.

"I want to eat ice cream."

Jisoo smiled gently.

"Let's go then," he said. "Pistachio?"

"I want something new, what will you have?"

"I'll try something else too then."

Jeonghan didn't even pull away when Jisoo were holding his hand.

 

And one day, he asked Jisoo something they never talked about again...

Mingyu.

"Jisoo-ya, do you hate Mingyu?"

They were sitting at the school rooftop, eating their food. Jeonghan looked at Jisoo with a curious expression. Jisoo sighed.

"No, I'm not."

"But you guys rarely talked these days..."

"Well, he's busy with his club. And I'm busy with my music, but mostly with you."

Jeonghan blushed. This time he was the one who sighed, and he looked to the ground. "I don't like this..."

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Jisoo asked and bend himself to finding Jeonghan's eyes.

I wish he would do something like you did...

Thank goodness Jeonghan didn't say it out loud. But he seemed didn't realized how close is Jisoo's face to his.

"I'm fine!"

He squeaked in shock when he saw Jisoo's eyes and he pulled himself away.

"I was just thinking that I shouldn't take someone's best friend away... Something like that..."

 

 

 

Even though Jisoo said he was busy with Jeonghan, there always time when he couldn't be around the beauty. And that time, Mingyu would approach him, in a different and weird way. Like one day, when they just passed through each other and suddenly Mingyu grabbed Jeonghan's hand and dragged him to someplace, a quiet and peaceful place.

"W-what's wrong?" Jeonghan asked, scared.

Mingyu suddenly gave him one small paper bag. Jeonghan opened it and saw something in a cute little plastic bag with also a cute soft pink bow.

"I baked too much," he said.

It was a chocolate muffin.

Jeonghan is not a big fan of sweets, but...

"Thank you."

Mingyu smiled cutely, Jeonghan almost die that time.

"Well, that's all. Bye."

Wait, what?

Mingyu left right away after gave that muffin to Jeonghan. And you know, that muffin was still warm. So probably 'I baked too much' was a lie, wasn’t it? Well, he is the famous good-looking guy in the cooking club with a bunch of fans that always gathered around him, asking for anything he cooked. So, isn't it weird if something he made were still left?

 

 

 

There was a girl, asked Jeonghan suddenly, when he and Seungkwan were walking out of the school yard. She was standing with four other girls behind her.

"Hey, you're the one who got Mingyu's special muffin, right?"

Mingyu's special what?

Seungkwan sensed some danger and whispered to Jeonghan, "Hanie, be careful..."

Jeonghan nodded and smile to those girls. He tightened his grip on the small paper bag in his hand.

"Look, that's the bag! I saw Mingyu brought it out of the cooking club room today!"

"How if this is not?" he said calmly.

"Give it to us!"

"Why should I?"

"We were waiting for him to give it at least to one of us, instead he gave it to you!"

"We know you're pretty and Mingyu likes you, but Mingyu is ours!"

Jeonghan frowned. "Ouh-kay?"

Seungkwan turn his body, so now his back facing those girls. He was about to burst in to laugh. That is way too funny. He thought this kind of thing could only happen in the TV drama his mom and sisters always watch.

"Give it!"

"If you ask him to give each of you one muffin, he'll just gladly bake some and give it to you more than you've ever asked. Why you want to take mine?"

"Because it's the special edition!"

"It's only a chocolate muffin. Geez..."

"No! It made with a special feeling--"

"For me, not you."

 

 

 

Mingyu also held his laugh with a big smile in his handsome face. He accidentally saw the scene and immediately hidden himself behind the wall nearby before they could saw him. He smiled watching how cold Jeonghan toward those mean girls. And that last words he said, it made Mingyu's heart beats fast.

In fact, it is special. He especially made that for Jeonghan. He didn't know why suddenly he wanted to bake one for Jeonghan. It just suddenly came to his mind.

He kept watching them, and suddenly those girls...

 

 

 

"Do you think because we are girls, we can't use some forces like you boys always did, heh?" suddenly one of those girls push Jeonghan shoulders. "Give me that!" she shouted and trying to snatch the bag.

Suddenly the other girls were surrounding him and tried to take the small bag. They pulled and pushed. Jeonghan also tried his best to protect it with Seungkwan who tried to get rid of those girls. They didn't know girls could be this brutal.

Too brutal, they pushed Seungkwan so hard until the boy fell to the ground. And Jeonghan was like...

Okay, that's it.

"MOVE AWAY, YOU FREAKS! WHAT KIND OF GIRLS ARE YOU?!"

Not even once Seungkwan has ever seen Jeonghan mad until he shouted to girls this loud. He actually has a little sister so he always being kind and soft to girl. Small conflicts are usual things in family, but he never really get mad and shout out loud and cussing like this at his sister even thought she was like being annoying sometimes.

"YOU ALL ARE THE UGLIEST CREATURES ON EARTH!"

He actually wanted to spill worse thing out in the worst way but he can’t, they are girls. Then he got an idea. He grabbed the muffin out of the bag and ing crushed it slowly in front of those girls, and they just gasped.

"EAT THAT!" he threw it to one of their face.

 

 

"Are you okay, Jeonghanie?"

Jeonghan smiled sadly and shook his head. "No no no, are you okay, Seungkwanie? Did they hurt you?"

"No, don't mind me. I'm more worried about you..."

They lay down on the ground at the school backyard, now this place isn't Jeonghan's secret sanctuary anymore since he decided that Seungkwan needed to know where he has always been sometimes.

They looked at each other. Then suddenly Jeonghan just let down one teardrop. Seungkwan couldn't stand seeing his best friend cry, so he also...

"Let it out, Jeonghanie..." he sobbed while grabbed on one of Jeonghan's hand, tight.

"I don't wanna give it or share it, Seungkwanie... It's mine..."

"I know, I know..."

Jeonghan was also sobbing so hard. He wiped his tears with his other free hand. "I feel like disappointing him once again..." he kept sobbing and talked. "But I don't like them hurting you just because of one stupid chocolate muffin—"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter