Hair Part

Don't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joshua."

"What?"

"My name."

"O-oh..."

"I guess you didn't know it. Well, you were just looking at Mingyu anyway."

Jeonghan looks to the ground. "I'm sorry..."

Seeing how the other say sorry and looks so sad, Joshua just smile fondly again. He never wrong when he thought Jeonghan does look cute in any way; Joshua can't stop himself from smiling.

"That's fine."

"Uhm, by the way... Is 'Joshua' your real name? Are you a foreigner? You look like Korean tho..."

The boy just laughed. "No, I was born and living in the US until middle school." he says. Now Joshua could see how Jeonghan started to interest in his talk and widen his beautiful eyes.

 

 

 

Jeonghan is super confused right now. It's been a couple days since he stopped stalk on Mingyu. Thought his life gonna be so peaceful after he decided that, but he start to feel the chaos. Not yet but it's about to happen, he guess? And there's this guy, Mingyu's closest friend, who he always had to face. He knows he shouldn't feel flustered. But...

"So you went on a date with him yesterday?"

"It wasn't a date. He forced me to follow him." Jeonghan says. He didn't mention how the guy just arrived with a stunning smile and casually grabbed his hand then drag him to the ice cream shop.

"You could refuse, don't you think?"

"But he seems like a nice person. I don't mind if he wants to be friend with me..."

"Oh my God, do you still think that he wants to be your friend?!"

"W-what else then? And I can't just suddenly be mean to someone without any reason!" Jeonghan sounds so frustrated.

"But he's Mingyu's best friend!" his friend closes his own face, he feels so frustrated watching Jeonghan's unrequited love life.

"So what? Mingyu won't even see me anyway!"

They suddenly stop shouting. Jeonghan's friend gives him that shock expression and Jeonghan himself awkwardly looks away and nervously bite his own lip.

"SEE?! SO YOU WANT MINGYU TO NOTICE YOU!"

"HUAAAAA— I DON'T HEAR YOU!" Jeonghan shouting and covers his own ears. His friend is brutally fake-strangling him.

After the shouting section, they just silence themselves. They sit together and feel the morning breeze went in through the open window next to Jeonghan's seat.

"What a tiresome morning... I want to drown myself into the sea and die with the cute little fishes," Jeonghan says. His friend giggles.

"Let's do it together then..."

 

 

 

Mingyu about to run when he found Joshua's smiling face, at last. But he stops walking when he saw another boy sits in front of his friends. No need to find out who is that, Mingyu already knows from the hair.

He's not stupid when he realize that Joshua is finally making a move on what he already targeting since long ago. He looks so bright when he talking to the boy in front of him.

Mingyu never saw Joshua smiled happily like that. It's not that Joshua always looks gloomy, but the happiness in his face looks different. Mingyu sighs, how many things he has missed so far? Suddenly he just feels there is a distance between him and his own best friend.

 

 

 

Jeonghan feels so awkward sitting here with someone. It's usually just him, alone, at this peaceful garden behind the school building. Even his own best friend didn't know that he sometimes spend his time here.

"So, why did you cut and dye your hair again and again?"

"What? How do you know?"

"You've been ginger haired, then blonde haired, also red haired, am I wrong?"

"Wow, no. I mean that's true, but how do you know?"

"I've said you're so eyecatching, Yoon Jeonghan. I bet the entire school also knew about that."

"What?"

"You're quite popular, you know..."

"W-wha— how come?!"

"Your hair, of course. And I'm seriously wondering why you keep changing it."

"Well... you know... this story going to sound so ridiculous, so..."

"Related to Mingyu?"

Jeonghan shyly nods. "I first changed it after Mingyu once bumped into me, and I fell to the ground...?" Jeonghan hesitantly answers.

"Oh, that day?"

"Yes. You were there too."

"But why?"

"I... I'm afraid he was going to remember me... Because that day he..."

 

 

 

"I'm so sorr— Wow, your hair is so beautiful and soft!"

Mingyu finally recalled that memory. So he had met him before!

That day, the excited Mingyu helped his own stalker and casually touched the latter's long ginger hair. He can't believe he didn't remember that at all. But he still r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter