Run Away

Don't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Mingyu, do you know her?"

Mingyu turns his head to the direction that his friend points him. "No," he answers. He blinks as his eyes meet with someone from afar, and suddenly hide the head behind the tree.

"Where are you going?" his friend asks as he suddenly stand up. He put one finger in front of his mouth.

"Sssh," he says.

 

 

The person behind the tree doesn't know anything. While put a hand on the chest, hoping that Kim Mingyu didn't try to approach, or do anything as scary as that.

'Please don't...'

But Kim Mingyu did that.

"Hello," he's whispering a greeting through the person left ear.

Body freeze, feeling Mingyu's breath touched the skin. This is the first time Mingyu approaches and the closest this person had ever got with Mingyu. But this is too much for first time.

Mingyu shock seeing this person runs away from him. But he already remembers the pretty face and that black straight hair. Also, that cherry red cheeks is cute, bring such a tender smile to Mingyu's face...

 

 

"How?"

This person also has a sudden mental panic, and still freeze to death even in front of his friend. His friend has to shake his body to bring him back to this world.

"He saw me..."

"That's good. And then?"

"He approached..."

"No way~! And then?"

"He greeted me..."

"Wow! And then?"

"He whispered it through my ear... And I run away immediately..."

His friend can't hold the excitement and shake his body cruelly. "YOU! GAAAAHHH~!"

"Shut up, that's mean I can't follow him around again! He'll recognize me right away!" he closes his face with both hands, feel so frustrated.

He finally asks his friend to witnesses his swear to God that he won't stalk on Kim Mingyu ever again.

 

 

That's what he says. But apparently God has made His decision long ago before he even exist...

"Yoon Jeonghan," a voice called out.

Jeonghan, the boy who been called, is standing in front of his own shoe locker. He turns his head to face a smiley Kim Mingyu, thirty centimeters away from his face. He bends his tall body a little to take look at Jeonghan's name on the locker.

And Jeonghan turns back immediately.

He about to run away--again, but this time Mingyu is twice faster.

"Wait a sec," Mingyu says while grabbing on Jeonghan's shoulder. Jeonghan closed his eyes when the tall boy forces and turns his body to face him. "Why did you always trying to run away from me?" He asks.

Jeonghan still closes his eyes tightly. His face turns as red as cherry, Mingyu just giggles...

"Are you afraid of me?"

Jeonghan suddenly open his eyes, he meets with Mingyu orbs. And he shook his head immediately. Mingyu smiles as he looks at that cute reaction.

"So, do you like me?"

Jeonghan suddenly look away, not saying anything. He's waiting for the right time to slip away from Mingyu's grip, once the other loosens it a bit...

And he did.

So, without thinking any further, Jeonghan takes a fast and big step away from Mingyu, and he runs as fast as he could. Thank goodness he's quite athletic, so he's sure Mingyu couldn't follow him.

 

 

"You seem pissed, what happened?"

Mingyu sits right away when he arrived at school the next morning. He can't hide that sulky face even in front of his friend. And Mingyu is known as a bright handsome guy in this school. So it's a rare scene to see him sulk from the beginning of the day.

"That guy run away from me again," he says. His friend raises his eyebrows, confused.

"Guy?"

"The one from yesterday..."

"A lot of guy seems to approach you yesterday."

"The one that didn't approached me then."

"A lot too. Be more specific!"

"The one that you think is a girl!"

"Dude, this country filled with a lot of beautiful male..."

His friend just laughs when Mingyu just silently screaming.

"Okay, okay... Geez, I remember him..."

Mingyu squinted at him. "Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter