Won't Stop (Finale)

Don't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan starts to running when he saw someone standing under the tree. Never thought that he'll find him here, his tears falling once again when he saw that person smiles brightly and opens his arms wide, waiting for a hug.

But Jeonghan gives him a hit instead.

"Ouch—"

"You are the most painful and confusing thing, Hong Jisoo!" Jeonghan shouts and hits Jisoo again and again, doesn't really care if it hurt the latter or not. "You're the weirdest human being I've ever met in this entire country!"

"J-jeonghan, stop it!" Mingyu—who is surprised by the sudden hit Jeonghan gave to Jisoo—shouted from afar.

Jisoo was just smiling, in pain. Even though Jeonghan didn't actually hit him that hard, still it's quite painful. So he wraps his arms around Jeonghan, to stop the latter before he makes some bruises. "I'm sorry, Hanie," he says softly.

Jeonghan isn't saying anything. He is so angry right now, even though deep inside, it's actually such a relieved to see Jisoo is still here.

"I thought... I couldn't see you ever again..."

"What?"

"You're going abroad, right?"

"It's just for three months, tho..."

Jeonghan stops after hearing that and giving the later an expression like 'what did you just say?' and he pushes Jisoo away suddenly. "The heck, Jisoo?!" he shouted, feels like being fooled.

"What?" he asks and giving a teasing smile.

"I thought you're going to move out of Korea like for-ing-ever!!"

Mingyu smiles and shook his head when Jeonghan fakely chokes Jisoo. He walks toward them.

"Hi, Shua," he greets his best friend. It's feels like awhile since they really have a warm greet. They were being too competitive since they interrupt Jeonghan's small world and bring the beauty into their life.

Jisoo smiles warmly at his best friend.

"Hi, Mingyu."

Jeonghan was looking at them both and smiles. Thank God, he could witness them sort of reunited once again. To be honest, he misses how they were joking and helping each other, exactly like they used to be. And somehow, he was always blaming himself for their separated.

But now, he'll silent himself and enjoying this rare moment.

 

 

 

"Please, take care of Jeonghan today," Mingyu says and smile. Mingyu decided to give Jeonghan a change if he wants to have some times with Jisoo, before the boy leaving. He will try to be a good—ekhem, boyfriend.

 

And Mingyu is smiling like an idiot.

 

He ruffles Jeonghan's hair fondly and pinches his cheek. "And you, don't do something stupid!"

"I won't!" Jeonghan cutely pouts, rolls his eyes, and fixes his own hair.

"Make sure he's back, safe and sound!" Mingyu giving an order while squints at Jisoo.

"Roger, Captain!"

 

 

 

Now Jeonghan and Jisoo sit together and having a good chat. They are in this ice cream shop again, the one that they went on their first date—If that was considered as date. Jisoo is also ordering the same ice cream for Jeonghan, pistachio.

"Remember this place?" Jisoo asks.

Jeonghan smiled. "Yes. You drag me and act like a creep and gave a vibe that you know me so well. I scared for real because of that, I thought you're gonna like bully me or kill me!"

"Why would I? Do I look like a criminal or something?"

"Face doesn't define people! I have this face and was one of those stalker, remember?"

"Yeah, you stalked cutely."

Jisoo chuckles a bit, and then he became quite. Jeonghan realizes and carefully asking, "What's wrong?"

"No, I was just happy to see you finally with Mingyu. You sound more alive than before."

Jeonghan smiles shyly. Jisoo can see the pink-blush suddenly appears on the latter’s cheeks. It's cute.

"Hey, uhm... I will probably move back to America after graduate," Jisoo carefully watches for Jeonghan's reaction.

The latter was just staring at him.

"Where will you live then?"

"At my grandpa's... Probably?"

"Ooh..." Jeonghan didn't know what to say.

"Suddenly I want to study music there, but I haven't really discuss it with my parents. I said probably, Jeonghan. Please don't suddenly freak out."

"I'm not freaking out. Geez..." Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

Jisoo lightly laughs.

"You can call or text me if you feel lonely later," Jeonghan simply says.

Jisoo widen his eyes. He doesn't want to make the latter worrying over him again later. He actually can't bear to see the beauty crying again and again, but he had to tell him because he needs a support, from his dear friend. He had prepared himself if Jeonghan is going to cry again, but the latter just smiled instead.

 

So now he believes Jeonghan is already letting him go...

 

"So, you're leaving tonight?"

Jisoo sadly smiles. "Yes."

"I hate that we can't see you again soon, but I believe you can do it! But whether you'll win or not, I want you to enjoy what you're doing," Jeonghan is grabbing his ice cream cup tight. But he swears; he's not angry. It's just so sad that they were like finally become close again, but one of them had to leave. The feeling when you want your friend be successful by letting him go away from you is no jokingly sad.

But Jeonghan don't want to cry again and make Jisoo worry. "A-at least, you don't make me wonder where were you like the last time you went away," he said and giggles with teary eyes.

In the end, the beauty can't stop the tears.

"Don't worry about me here, I'll be fine..." Jeonghan says when Jisoo grabs Jeonghan's hand.

"Thank you, Jeonghanie..."

He smiles sincerely. After that, he takes one spoon-full of Jeonghan's ice cream and shoves it into his mouth. "It tastes just like you. I'm going to remember this..."

 

 

 

"Why is he with Jisoo?"

Seungkwan meets Mingyu in the corridor. He was about to ask whether Jeonghan wants to go home with him or not, when he saw Kim Mingyu smiled at him and waved.

"I just let them having their last time together."

"Last time what?" Seungkwan frowns.

Seungkwan force him to speak about the whole story.

"I'm trying to be a nice boyfrie—"

"Future. Boyfriend."

Mingyu pouts.

"You haven't even hear whether he accept you as his boyfriend or not. Get over yourself, Kim Mingyu!" Seungkwan squints, act like those overprotective friends.

"Can't you just support your friend's relationship?"

"I will only support what Yoon Jeonghan choose."

"And he chose me."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"Ouh, yeah?"

"Yeah!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Jeonghan, may I ask you something?"

Mingyu and Jeonghan stopped walking for a moment before they reach the place Jeonghan called 'my sanctuary'. They were still holding each other's hand. The taller boy looked at the facial expression of the beauty next to him, who turned around facing him, tilt his head and blinked cutely.

"Yes?"

Mingyu gulped before talking.

"I know that you're actually sad right now, and I'm not being jealous here, but..."

"Yes...?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter