Lonely

Don't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was just hoping Jeonghan is happy—since he finally got Mingyu, right? Even though he was not the one who got the beauty, at least, he had tried. And now he didn't want to interrupt them. But...

 

Hong, your friend was looking for you.

Where are you?

 

Jisoo putted back his phone in his pocket. He knew who's the one looking for him. That person had been calling and messaging him like... nonstop?

 

Jisoo, are you mad at me?

 

Why didn't you pick up?

 

Did I do something wrong?

 

Well, I wish to talk to you when you're back.

 

I hope you would reply, but I know you might be so busy.

 

Hong Jisoo, good luck!

 

Jisoo sighed, looking at those messages somehow really making his hopes up. Why this beauty is keep sending messages and calling his number if he is already with Mingyu? He know that Mingyu is quite a jealousy, the tall boy won't just let Jeonghan talk to someone, even give a courage message like this. It makes him wondering... Is he really happy with Mingyu? If not...

Can he try to win his heart one more time?

 

 

 

 

 

"No way..."

"What happen? Are you okay?" Mingyu asks when his best friend said that.

"Yeah, I am probably... I don't know about you, tho..."

 

 

 

The spring breeze touches Jisoo's skin. It's getting warmer than the past three months. School backyard is covered with cherry blossom again, so beautiful. But suddenly his vision got a lot better after he spots something.

And it's Yoon Jeonghan.

He seems has come back to his old routine. The beauty sits under the tree when the wind blew and showering him with cherry blossoms petals. Some of them stuck in front of his face and he keep pick them up, like Jisoo always saw in every spring days before everything has changed.

Jisoo didn't know what have happened, but he already knows that Jeonghan is not end up with Mingyu.

That's why it's really tempting for Jisoo to come and approach him again. He would like to see Jeonghan smile or flustered in front of him once again, it's extremely cute and he misses it so much. But this time, he doesn't think he should. After all, the sight of Yoon Jeonghan being all quiet and comfortable in his own beautiful world is somehow a bless from God to his eyes, and he really treasures it a lot.

He smiles fondly at the sight and then walks in to the school building.

 

 

 

Scared. Excited. Sad. Nervous. Happy. Scared again.

Jeonghan had been feeling like that since he saw these two people's names on the board. And remember how long have it been since they ignore him?

"Five ing months." Jeonghan cupped his own face and frustratedly groans. "Or more? I don't know."

"Can't you just be happy? You finally get to meet them every single day from now on," Seungkwan says.

"Who said that I want to meet them every single time? It's a suicide!"

"Hey, you're so lucky to have two men adore you, especially your favorite boy, Kim Mingyu."

"Stop talking about that! We were done long ago, remember?"

"That's what you think; did they say something about that?"

Jeonghan sighs. "Not... really?"

"You summed it all up unilaterally."

"They've ignored me for more than five months, how it's not considered as the end of the story?"

"People can't lightly forget about a kiss, you know that, right? Especially when they said something like 'thinking about you day and night'..."

Jeonghan is blushing when Seungkwan reminds him about that again. He did hear it himself from Mingyu, he should be blushed and happy that day, but that day it wasn't a good day either for Jeonghan and Mingyu.

"This time, make sure you settle everything before graduation. You know that I love you and I don't want to see you suffer because of some stupid high school dramas when we graduate later..."

Jeonghan sighs and pouts. "I'll try..."

Suddenly the bell is ringing.

"Bye, I have to go back to my class," Seungkwan stands up but Jeonghan grab his arms and fake crying.

"Nooo, don't leave me alone!"

"You better stop whining like that! You're the one who shouldn't do that to people, especially—once again—after they had kissed you in public and ing asking you to stay!"

"But, the other one..."

"If you like this other one, just say it. Now, do you like him?"

Jeonghan shrugs. "As a friend, yes. Haven't even thinking about another option..."

"Then why in the earth are you confused? Now, stop fake crying and let go of my hand!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter