Letting Go

Don't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu paused himself outside Jeonghan's room before he walks down the stairs. He actually aware, it was too late if he wants to win Jeonghan's heart right now. He actually had already predicted this would happen since his rival is Joshua. The kind, the friendly, the gentle, and the talented Joshua, even Jeonghan can speaks comfortly to him since the beginning. So, even if he tries, he actually couldn't win over him.

"Ah, Mingyu-goon again! What happen to Jeonghan earlier?"

Mingyu takes a deep breath, preparing to look okay in front of Jeonghan's mom. "He's fine. He just accidentally dropped his phone," Mingyu is lying.

"Ah, that boy sometimes acts so dramatically... Oh, are you going home?"

"Yes, my mom called before..." he's lying again.

"Oh, be careful on your way home then. My, my... What is Jeonghan doing in his room! Sorry that kid is..." Jeonghan's mom shook her head and sighs when she realizes that he is the one who's going to walk Mingyu out of the house. "Such an ungrateful friend he is... Anyway thank you for taking him home," she smiles beautifully.

No wonder her son also has a beautiful smile like that.

"That's alright, thank you for having me," he smiles and bows politely. "Please tell Jeonghan my deepest apologize."

 

 

 

After Mingyu left his room, about five second later, Jeonghan sits himself on his bed and looking outside the window and sighs. His eyes are wondering to the bright sky. He is actually feels worried; did he make a good decision this time?

He does still in love with Mingyu. All this time, he just endured it for himself. Long ago he could accept that Mingyu existence only already make him happy, but sometime it does hurt him whenever Mingyu showed his affection toward certain people around him. He wanted to take care and protect Mingyu and being close with Mingyu like that. He still wants it...

He decides that he has to talk to Jisoo nicely. He likes Jisoo but it's different. He was thinking about how Jisoo would react, but suddenly he widens his eyes when he saw someone is standing outside his house. Then his phone is vibrating.

 

 

Pick it up

 

 

Shortly after that, his phone is vibrating again.

Jisoo calls him.

"H-hello?"

"I'm going to count to 10, and you better come outside before I finish counting."

"W-wha—"

"One."

"Wait!"

"Two."

Jeonghan jumps out of his bed and tripped with the tangled blanket. "!"

"Three."

He gets up and rushes himself. Opening the door and get out of his own room never taking this much time before.

"Four."

He wasn't even worried that he is going to tripped when he rushes his feet on the stairs.

"Five."

He tripped again.

"Ouch!"

"Six."

He never thought that even just getting up is taking a lot of time.

"Seven."

 

 

 

"Don't forget to come here again next time," Jeonghan's mom says when Mingyu bowed. Suddenly she heard something. "Hanie?" she calls when she heard a loud sound from the stairs. But Jeonghan didn't answer and just trying to walking steadily to the front door.

"M-mingyu?!"

Mingyu turns his head and found Jeonghan panting walking weirdly. Did he just trip while running from his room?

"Eight."

Mingyu heard a voice come from Jeonghan's phone on his hand.

Jeonghan is panting and blinking confusedly at the same times. He keeps looking at his mom, Mingyu, and door. He thought Mingyu already go home. Wow, great! How if Jisoo get more pissed off when he see him suddenly pop out of his house?

"Nine."

"Jeonghan, you're okay?" Mingyu calls.

"!" he accidentally lets out one curse. "M-move away!" he shouts and run to the door. Shoving Mingyu—who stands blocking the door—away. Leaving his mom and Mingyu in shock.

 

 

 

Jisoo didn't even give a smile when Jeonghan out of his own house.

"Jisoo-ya..." Jeonghan calls his name with a trembling voice. Why is he standing so far...?

"Ten."

Jisoo stand still when Jeonghan takes small steps toward him.

"Jisoo, I'm so sorry..." he says carefully. His feet suddenly feel hurt after tripping twice.

"What are you doing here, Josh?"

Jisoo sighs when he saw Mingyu at the door way, and then looking at trembling Jeonghan between their sights. "Looking for Jeonghan. What are you doing here?"

Jeonghan couldn't even stand anymore. All of sudden, his feet feels like a jelly and he is falling to the ground. Thank god he had already reached Jisoo so the latter could catch him in time.

"My goodness, Hanie you're okay?"

Jeonghan looks at Jisoo's eyes and suddenly lets out his tears and still manage to smile. "Thank God, I thought you're going to leave again..." he starts to sob; Jisoo has to bring him into his arms.

"So... He was chasing you, and so you made him tripped on the stairs?" Mingyu's words his mind but sounds more like questioning, he approaches Jisoo and Jeonghan.

"Stop right there!"

Jeonghan lift up his head and look at stoic face of Jisoo. He also feels the grab on his body is tightened. Then his eyes turn to look at Mingyu, a sad Mingyu.

"Jeonghan... I thought you love me..."

 

 

Wait, I do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter