Chapter 2

Fate

Chapter 2

At the school gate of sheng ying:
While Gui Gui and her friends were walking outside Sheng Ying, they saw 6 boys waiting in the gate of their school.
6 BOYS:(smiling) Good morning,girls.
Gui Gui and friends:(smiling) Good morning
The 6 boys were Ao Quan(Da Ya's bf), Wang Zi(Xiao Xun's bf),Xiao Yu(Mei Mei's bf), Xiao Jie(B)(Xiao Jie's(G) bf), Ah Wei(Ya Tou's bf), and Wei Lian(Apple's bf(one of their friends).
The boys went to their girlfriends while Wei Lian saw Apple running towards their direction.
Apple:(smiling) Good morning guys
REST:(smiling) Good morning Apple.
Then they all went to their classroom. They saw there their other friends which were also their classmates; SHE, Tong Tong with her bf Xiao Ma,and Xiao Man with her bf Ah Ben.They all greeted each other.
Mei Mei: So, are you guys excited?
Selina: Of course
Hebe: W e can finally introduce them to all of you.
Tong Tong: And we can't also wait to finally meet them.
The bell rang and they all went to their seats. Then, their adviser,miss Cherry, came with 4 good-looking boys.
T. Cherry: Ok class, this 4 guys here are yuor new classmates so treat them well.(to 4 guys) ok, you 4 can now introduce yourselves.
1st guy: (smiling) HI I'm Jiro Wang
2nd guy: (smiling) And i'm Calvin Chen
3rd guy: (smiling) Well. I'm Wu Chun
4th guy: (cold) I am Aaron Yan
T. Cherry: Ok, we have 4 vacant seats so you guys can choose your own seats.
Jiro sit beside his gf, Selina.While Calvin sit beside his gf Hebe. And Chun sit beside his gf Ella.Aaron don't have any other choice but to sit between Jiro and Gui Gui.When he's going to his seat, he saw Gui Gui.
~~~Aaron's POV~~~
Is that Gui Gui? She's studying here?
~~~End of POV~~~
~~~Gui Gui's POV~~~
Is that Aaron?!? NO WAY!!! WHY HIM?!?THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!!IT CAN'T BE!!!
~~~End of POV~~~
SITTING ARRANGEMENT:
WZ XX XY MM A WL
AQ DY XJ(B) XJ(G) TT XMa
AB XMan H Cal Chun E
AW YT GG Aaron J S
The class started. Gui Gui and Aaron couldn't concentrate in class. They felt awkward being next to each other