Chapter 29

Fate

Chapter 29

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG...
BTW, HERE'S MY NEW UPDATE. HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL LIKE IT.
Aarin Lin Ya Bei, Bubble,HispanicChick,xiaojen,Cupcakes10000,lover guilun 4ever@jessie , THANKS 4 THE COMMENT. HOPE THAT I DIDN'T LOSE YOU GUYS. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING
BTW lover guilun 4ever@jessie, I DON'T KNOW CHINESE SO I DON'T THINK I CAN WRITE A CHINESE VERSION. SORRY....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUILUN’S SIDE
GG: (shocked) woah, that’s… I can’t believe it.
AY: that’s the reason why we hate her.
GG: I understand. I can’t believe she can even do that.
AY: you can’t really trust what you see outside. Let’s go back to the classroom.
GG: yeah.
CALVIN and HEBE’s SIDE
H: (shocked) I CAN’T BELIEVE HER!
C: (chuckled) hey, calm down.
H: how can I? She’s so bad.
C: I know.
H: but…
C: hm?
H: I think… she likes you.
C: don’t joke.
H: I’m not. It looks like she’s trying to be near you.
C: don’t worry. You’re the only one I love. And after what she did, I don’t think I can even be her friend.
H: and she really does have the guts to act so normal.
C: (chuckled) now, let’s go and calm down.
J and MM’s SIDE
MM: SHE’S SO BAD! HOW CAN SHE EVEN ACT SO NORMAL?!? SHE EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO SMILE AND TALK TO YOU A WHILE AGO!
J: (chuckle) now babe, calm down. You’re going to scare all the students who’ll pass by.
MM: but---
J: don’t worry, I’m fine. Let’s go back to the cafeteria.
MM: NO! I don’t want to see that girl.
J: okay. Then let’s go back to the classroom.
MM: okay.
AT THE CLASSROOM (only the 3 couples were there, the others were still at the cafeteria)
GG: (noticed H and MM’s angry face) what happened?
C: well, I told Hebe about Genie.
J: me, too.
GG: I see. I can’t blame them.
MM: so, Aaron also told you?
GG: yeah.
Then, the others came. Genie sat at her chair. Hebe and MM were still angry, or we can say angrier. Others noticed it. Ella walked to Hebe while TT walked to MM.
Hebe and Ella’s SIDE
E: (whisper) hey, what’s wrong?
H: nothing.
E: Hebe Tian Fu Zhen, do you really think that I can’t tell if you’re mad or not? Now, tell me.
H: (sigh) it’s because… (glance at Genie)
E: (follow her gaze) Genie?
H: yeah…
E: so, what the problem about her?
H: I’ll tell you later at the house.
E: okay.
MM and TT’s SIDE
TT: so, what’s wrong? Why are you mad?
MM: I can’t tell you here.
TT: o-kay… it’s that serious, huh?
MM: yeah.
TT: fine… tell me later, then.
MM: okay.
That night, all of them already know about it. MM told TT and Apple. MM and GG told the other girls while Hebe told Ella. Fahrenheit also told BBT because they were also curious.
THE NEXT DAY
No one pay attention to Genie and she noticed it. At break time, all of them were at the cafeteria except Genie. Jiro need to go back to the classroom to get something.
AT THE CLASSROOM
G: Jiro…
J: what do you want?
G: (crying) I just… I just want to say sorry.
J: for?
G: for what I did. Believe me; I didn’t plan for you to be hit by the car. I’m also regretting using you. Believe me…
J: after all you did?
G: it’s true that I helped Danson to get revenge. It’s all because I love him and I want to help him. I saw how he became so miserable because of Han and Calvin. But…. When I became Calvin’s gf, I fell in love to him. That’s why I became so mad when you’re the reason why he broke up with me.
J: isn’t that your plan? But the opposite.
G: that’s Danson’s plan. That day, I want to tell Calvin everything but he didn’t let me, he broke up with me.
J: are you telling the truth?
G: of course. Jiro, please believe me.
J: fine. I believe you.
G: (smile) really?
J: yeah.
Genie immediately hugged him.
G: thank you, Jiro and I’m really sorry. Promise, I won’t do anything stupid. Thank you.
???: Ji---
J: (broke away from the hug) M-Mei… let me explain.
MM immediately ran and Jiro ran after her.
~~~Genie’s POV~~~
Oh no, what have I done? I need to help Jiro.
~~~Genie’s POV~~~
J and MM’s SIDE
J: (hold MM’s arm) wait, let me explain.MM: I thought you hate her?
J: I did but now.,..
MM: you forgave her? Just like that?
J: Mei, she regrets everything.
MM: and how sure are you?
J: Mei… please…
MM: do you… still like her?
J: w-what? Of course not. Mei, believe me.
???: Mei Mei…
J: Genie…
G: let me explain what you saw. (explains her everything) you may not believe me but that’s the truth. Jiro is very kind and I really regret everything. I just want to say sorry to him.
MM: (saw that she’s sincere) o-okay. I understand.
G: (smile) really? Thank you, MM. I know I may be foolish to ask this but… can we be friends?
MM: (hesitate) I…
G: I understand if you don’t want to.
MM: mno, it’s fine. After all, you’re Jiro’s friend.
G: thank you.
Then, they all went back to their classroom. Everyone was there and was shocked to see them together. The girls immediately pulled MM.
DY: Mei, what are you doing with her?
MM: we’re friends now.
TT: what? But---
MM: I already forgave her.
E: that easily?
Genie went in front when she saw the girls talking.
G: (deep breath) I know that all of you already know what I did. Believe me or not, I already regret everything. I know that all of you know how it feels to love someone (crying) I helped Danson because I love him. He became miserable because of Han and Calvin so… I helped him get revenge. But while I’m helping him, I realize that I shouldn’t be because Calvin is so nice. That day before Calvin broke up with me, I already decided that I won’t help Danson anymore and just be with Calvin.
AY: how about Jiro’s accident?
G: that time, I also realized that I love Calvin. If it’s not because of Jiro, Calvin and I were still together. I got mad and didn’t know what to do. I just want to confront him that day, I didn’t mean for him to be hit by the car. I’m sorry, I really am.
GG went to her and hug her. Then, one by one, the other girls also hugged her.
G: you… forgive me?
A: you didn’t do anything to us so why should we forgive you when you don’t have to apologize to us?
XX: we understand how you feel.
G: thank you. (turns to Fahrenheit) I know that what I did was bad. i… almost ruined your friendship. I’m sorry.
CH: that’s fine, I guess. We understand.
AY: and after all, you didn’t really ruin it.
J: and we learn something from what you did.
C: that we should trust each other no matter what. Actually, because of you, our friendship became stronger.
G: so… you forgive me?
Fahrenheit smiled and nodded.
DISMISSAL
Genie was walking alone in the corridor when she felt a sharp pain on her chest.
G: ah…
???: Genie? What’s wrong?
G: Calvin… ah….
C: (worried) why?
G: my… my medicine…
C: where?
G: my bag.
C: (searched in her bag and found a medicine) this one?
G: yeah.
Calvin helped her drink her medicine. After a while, she felt better.
G: thanks, Cal.
C: what’s wrong? Are you sick?
G: I… I have a disease.
C: d-disease?
G: y-yeah. I have heart disease. Cal, I-I’m dying.
C: w-what?
G: I came here to correct my mistakes and have your forgiveness… before I die.
C: are you serious?
G: I hope it’s just a joke but…
C: Genie…
G: (crying) maybe this is my punishment for what I did.
C: but… it’s not your fault.
G: (BTW, why are you alone? Where’s Hebe?
C: she’s outside, waiting for me.
G: what? You should go now.
C: but---
G: don’t make her wait. I’m fine.
C: are you sure?
G: yeah.
C: o-okay, then.